Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hitting on foreign girls

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so a while ago I went on a date with a hot girl from college. She speaks english as a second language and her english is not particularily good.

One of the most essential elements in my approach is being C+F. However, this is hard to do when I dont know if she will understand what I say. In the end, I think she saw me as boring due to my lack of C+F and because my vocabulary and selection of conversation topics was restricted to basic english! It actually made me kinda nervous that I couldnt really talk to her, which without doubt did not help. It kinda f***ed up my body language a little.

How would u guys handle the same situation of building rapport and interest?

Reaction score
DiSt0rTi0n_07 said:
Hitting on foreign girls
I don't advise on physically beating any women - whether foreign or domestic!! :rolleyes:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
DiSt0rTi0n_07 said:
OK, so a while ago I went on a date with a hot girl from college. She speaks english as a second language and her english is not particularily good.

One of the most essential elements in my approach is being C+F. However, this is hard to do when I dont know if she will understand what I say. In the end, I think she saw me as boring due to my lack of C+F and because my vocabulary and selection of conversation topics was restricted to basic english! It actually made me kinda nervous that I couldnt really talk to her, which without doubt did not help. It kinda f***ed up my body language a little.

How would u guys handle the same situation of building rapport and interest?
if you want a foreign girl get a pair and leave canada. she is in canada now. i would demand that she speak english (or french) to me. let me guess, she is from eastern europe?

Reaction score
Then you teach them English, and help them. You are to help them learn English and get integrated into English vocubulary, especially the slang language that they dont teach them in ESL class so you can give her a better and richer understanding of the English language.

Let me illustrate and example:

Hi, do you know what fvck means - let me teach you, let's do a demonstration ok, teach you word fvck, ready? Ok, here's how to do it.

later.... she goes..." ooh I understand what it means, ok fvck me again"

That's how you hit on foreign girls.