Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hitting On Drunk Girls

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times I'll be at a party or something and I'll be hitting on a girl that is drunk (I usually am too) and if for whatever reason I can't hook up with her that night (one of us has to leave, etc.) I'll usually just ask her for her number. The problem though is that even though they liked me when they were drunk and most likely would when they were sober too, when I call them later they never seem all that interested in hanging out again. The girl could be all over me and loving me the night before, but if I call her the next night or next weekend she doesn't seem to want to hang out.

Anyone else noticed this?

Is there anything I can do the night that I do hang out with her to make her more inclined to want to hang out with me when I do call her later? I'm sure really the best way to go about it is for me to speed up my gaming process and just hook up with her that night, but sometimes it's not my fault I don't hook up with the girl.

jessup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
A lot of times I'll be at a party or something and I'll be hitting on a girl that is drunk (I usually am too) and if for whatever reason I can't hook up with her that night (one of us has to leave, etc.) I'll usually just ask her for her number. The problem though is that even though they liked me when they were drunk and most likely would when they were sober too, when I call them later they never seem all that interested in hanging out again. The girl could be all over me and loving me the night before, but if I call her the next night or next weekend she doesn't seem to want to hang out.

Is there anything I can do the night that I do hang out with her to make her more inclined to want to hang out with me when I do call her later? I'm sure really the best way to go about it is for me to speed up my gaming process and just hook up with her that night, but sometimes it's not my fault I don't hook up with the girl.
Hey dude.

Over here in New Zealand SMS is really popular - well in High School anyway. We always are sms/txting away.

What say you don't actually ring her and instead txt her? The next day is usually good. Chuck her a txt and ask her how she enjoyed the night last night. Get a bit of a conversation going.

I always do it and it seems to always work for me. Often this is where I actually get my game on. Then because our social cirlce is quite large we will probably end up bumping into each other the next time we are at a party (I'm a social freak and go to them all) then I lay into it then.

In fact all of the girls I have ever dated/****ed have been from parties. Never girls from my own school. Well I have made out with a lot from my own school but parties have been my scene.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan

Ive been there. What i would do is make a move no matter what. If you or her are leaving, give her a little kiss and tell her youll talk to her later. If shes as interested as you say, it should leave the thought of you lingering in her head. Taking a shot at a kiss is better than wondering why she isnt interested anymore and how much you could have gotten.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice guys. I'm gonna try them both next weekend.

And jessup, I'm with you, I love parties. I'm a real social person also, and a party is my best environment for getting girls and meeting new friends.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with calling them the next day might make it look like your alittle too interested/easy... girls a love a challange... thats my strategy and it doesnt fail often, but who knows maybe they like alittle attention