Hitting a Wall When I Phone Hot Girls for Dates

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Need a few pointers here. I am hitting a wall when it comes to phoning up hot girls that I meet. I can be C & F and get thier numbers (ok not everytime but I am getting their). But when it comes to ringing them up a few days later...its seems difficult just to get them to come out on a date..also I find it hard to be C & F to women on the phone to switch them back to the mind set where they are open and friendly again

examples..

Me: "Hey its Me xxxx we met the other night, lets meet up for coffee on thursday"

Her: "I cant talk right now I am a mates house speak later"

Me: "Tell u what you give me a call when you get a moment and we can organise to meet up"

Her: OK cyaa

Then she wont phone !..

Or she may sound not interested on the phone, I am at a loss for words switching back to C & F on the phone. Can anyone give me some assistance here..

Thanks

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you asking her out in the first sentence of the conversation?

Try talking to her for a bit and drop a comment that you will be going to coffee and she should come to join you. If she resists, tell her it will be OK and besides I am more fun. If she still resists, tell her if she changes her mind to have some fun, you will be at coffee.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to keep it short and sweet as possible as per DyD.

Dont say too much on the phone and keep small talk to the minimal. Maybe I am being too pushy.
Originally posted by stalluproar
Are you asking her out in the first sentence of the conversation?

Try talking to her for a bit and drop a comment that you will be going to coffee and she should come to join you. If she resists, tell her it will be OK and besides I am more fun. If she still resists, tell her if she changes her mind to have some fun, you will be at coffee.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are talking about now about DYD. One of the flaws in his program is this very thing. They fail to emphasize reestablishing rapport.

The key is to do this briefly (3-5 minutes tops). You can still talk about a couple things, add C&F, then drop the line she should join you at coffee. When you call her, set up that you are busy. "Hey xxx, this is yyy, I just got a moment and I just wanted to give you a call." Talk for a bit. Then, "Hey, nice talking to you. I got to get running. By the way, I am going to be in the area of the zzz coffee shop on Wed. and I will probably stop there, you should come join me."

If she gives you an excuse she can't talk, tell her since you been busy, I'm only making this brief.

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know ...personally tht sounds kinda scary ..because...she just picks upand the first you say is ask her out...not good talk for a lil.....just ask what she is up to and talk about that and tell her u had a lil time free so u would give her a call ....then talk for couple mins...and just say .....im free on xxxday i want to take you out to xxxx

done!

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that scary and...can...you...try...to...not...use...that...many...period...pauses Marcus?

Englishcrap, you may think keeping it short makes you appear confident, in a woman's mind you are rushing. If you ask a guy, a guy will consider it because you cut to the chase and that's okay. The method or technique you seem to employ seem somewhat rigid, I personally would be less convincing on hanging out with someone if they just called me and asked "Hi there, I was wondering if you wanted to go this bar later on" or even worse "Hey, Do you want to do something tonight?"

Top Bottom