Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HItch-Will DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the recent movie Hitch..Will Smith unveils it all..guess he too must be referreding to this website or at least the Director of the movie....I was not able to read the preview..so just go my chick along with me..I say Bros..it was quite embarrassing sometimes..because I aplied the same techniques to get to her...

Why on earth they have to make a movie like this..now all the ladies have become aware that we must be referring to some professional help...

Anyway..not that it bothers me...I have my own improvisations..but still..the ideas could linger on .....

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked it, but thought would actually be better. It really didn't have that much DJ stuff going on .. no challenge, mystery, c&f, teasing etc. It was more about being in the right place at the right time and 'wooing' the woman by taking a unique interest and approach to her.

What's more, the lesson to be told at the end is that it doesn't matter what you do or what game you have. If it's in your gut then go with it and if the attraction is mutual it will take you places. For example, when he tossed his inhaler before kissing her ... this surprised the date doctor that she still went for him because she found it adorable.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good film, with some good techniques.

But it is not a DJ intructional film.

It is a feel good romantic comedy.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ANIRBAN
..I say Bros..it was quite embarrassing sometimes..because I aplied the same techniques to get to her...
What the fvck do they want; we can't be our selfs, we can't use the techniques, if we act like men, they call us jerks and idiots....
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr PISSES ME OFF

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
always act like a man, you are a man, never feel bad about being a man.

make yourself a man and then be yourself. Who cares if they call you a jerk at least you're a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.