Hit something inside my girl

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So we were getting it on the other day. Pretty intense she orgasmed, so I went really deep and hard. Pretty rough with her.

I kinda smacked into something up there and she winced in pain.

Asked if she was okay, carried on. Same level of intensity, it happened again.

Smacked into something and felt my penis ping off it. She winced again, obviously hurting, asked if she was okay and told her to get in top of me instead.

So changed position , she rode me at a slower pace and everything was fine.

She's short like a foot shorter than me and tight. Been together like a year and a half and I don't this recall this happening before with her.

Day later she's had the mother of all periods and is bleeding loads, abnormal amounts.

She also had a coil fitted a few weeks ago. So I'm kinda concerned, she's downplaying it all.

Just wondering what I smacked into , should I be concerned , and should I not be so rough with her in future now she has a coil?

Obviously her health and wellbeing is of upmost important to me and I don't want to damage/hurt her.

So trying to understand what I smacked into up there. Can you guys shed any light?

Last edited:

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The coil is basically 'T' shaped, with the 'stalk' pointing down, and a string (for extraction) connected to the bottom, which hangs out of the cervix.
Sounds like you've hit the cervix - I've done that loads of times - If she's short enough, you maybe squished the cervix back far enough to hit bottom end where the string attaches.
Or possibly, her coil isn't fitted quite right...???

Oh, and a coil can cause heavier than normal periods, especially the first few until she adjusts.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her pu5sy is red, my balls are blue, guess I've got the Cervix Blues...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
+1 cervix

and if it was hard the device might be protruding from her cervix a little in a way it should not be. In an UID, there is always a tail that hangs out of the cervix a little it is used to “reset” the position of the device.

I can usually tell if a gal has an UID as I can feel the string. Those things are evil, and frankly cause a number of problems.

The biggest offender is called a Mirena, it’s a plastic UID that’s impregnated with hormones it releases. I find UID implanted women have nothing but issues with them.

Some women have reported mood changes, headaches, acne, and breast tenderness.

In short she should see her gynecologist.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably cervix. When I’m in deep I sometimes can feel things I call ‘structures’. Some girls find it uncomfortable. Others are fine with it.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to not knock oyu but damn is this the first time you ever hit a girls cervix or what we used to call "th ewall" growing up..? Most womens vaginas arent that deep homie.. I always have to try not to go in fully to NOT hit her wall so hard

and as far as the IUD, It sounds like she prob just got that **** installed not so long ago. To me that sh.t is sitll weird to this day.. how about women just learn not to be wh.ores and not have to take birth control and get **** implanted in their vaginas?

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 cervix

and if it was hard the device might be protruding from her cervix a little in a way it should not be. In an UID, there is always a tail that hangs out of the cervix a little it is used to “reset” the position of the device.

I can usually tell if a gal has an UID as I can feel the string. Those things are evil, and frankly cause a number of problems.

The biggest offender is called a Mirena, it’s a plastic UID that’s impregnated with hormones it releases. I find UID implanted women have nothing but issues with them.

Some women have reported mood changes, headaches, acne, and breast tenderness.

In short she should see her gynecologist.
Exactly. When I was around 21 I ended up hitting the lady I was messing with at the time cervix/uid and had to end up taking her to the hospital. Was a very frustrating experience

Billtx49

Reaction score
OP, you mentioned she’s a foot shorter than you and tight. Vaginas aren’t the same depth in every female. They vary…
If you’re longer than she needs to be physically comfortable with, you two may be sexually incompatible unless certain measures are taken to stop bottoming out on her Cervix. Came across this same issue with a shorter girl once.…

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you mentioned she’s a foot shorter than you and tight. Vaginas aren’t the same depth in every female. They vary…
If you’re longer than she needs to be physically comfortable with, you two may be sexually incompatible unless certain measures are taken to stop bottoming out on her Cervix. Came across this same issue with a shorter girl once.…
Exactly this. The chick I was messing with was 4'11 and I'm 6'1

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Pro tip: It’s all about angles gentlemen.

If you’re hitting her cervix, and she doesn’t enjoy it, which some women actually do enjoy, then angle down towards her ass in missionary, if you’re lucky, you’ll hit her cul-de-sac, which contains a bundle of nerves that is hyper sensitive she’ll go crazy. Alternatively, angle upwards towards her belly button. This hits the anterior fornix again an area inside the vagina that has a huge bundle of nerves that produce a great deal of pleasure for the woman. On the way to the fornix you’re be hitting the well celebrated g-spot of yore, if you’re angled sufficiently, just about anyone (except micros) can hit the g-spot, so don’t be discouraged if you’re on the more modest side.

In both angles, there is a minimum size requirement on an average sized woman in order to hit the spots that I’m talking about. But the main reason for this post is to show you how to avoid a sensitive cervix anyway, ergo, if you experience this, you’ve already met 80% of the requirement.

Last edited:

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to not knock oyu but damn is this the first time you ever hit a girls cervix or what we used to call "th ewall" growing up..? Most womens vaginas arent that deep homie.. I always have to try not to go in fully to NOT hit her wall so hard

and as far as the IUD, It sounds like she prob just got that **** installed not so long ago. To me that sh.t is sitll weird to this day.. how about women just learn not to be wh.ores and not have to take birth control and get **** implanted in their vaginas?
Interesting stuff.

How long is your penis in inches when erect?

I measured mine once, it comes in just below 7 inch. Yeah man, first time I can recall smashing into something like this. It kinda felt weird, like a ridge I pinged off of and went deeper.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro tip: It’s all about angles gentlemen.

If you’re hitting her cervix, and she doesn’t enjoy it, which some women actually do enjoy, then angle down towards her ass in missionary, if you’re lucky, you’ll hit her cul-de-sac, which contains a bundle of nerves that is hyper sensitive she’ll go crazy. Alternatively, angle upwards towards her belly button. This hits the anterior fornix again an area inside the vagina that has a huge bundle of nerves that produce a great deal of pleasure for the woman. On the way to the fornix you’re be hitting the well celebrated g-spot of yore, if you’re angled sufficiently, just about anyone (except micros) can hit the g-spot, so don’t be discouraged if you’re on the more modest side.

In both angles, there is a minimum size requirement on an average sized woman in order to hit the spots that I’m talking about. But the main reason for this post is to show you how to avoid a sensitive cervix anyway, ergo, if you experience this, you’ve already met 80% of the requirement.
Well I never!!!! Never really got this technical, my approach to sex has always been wing it and do what feels good and reading the women, bouncing off how the women responds.

Lol you should write a book!