Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hit on a 9 over the weekend in nyc and then

Capo

Banned
Reaction score
Wound up getting my azz kicked by her Chad boyfriend who I didn't even know they were a couple.

Situation was embarrassing as all hell. Chick was giving me all sorts of IOI signs so I randomly cold approached her and next thing I know I got cold clocked, hit the ground and looked up. Standing over me was this perfect specimen of a man and her holding her hands to her mouth laughing at me.

Even worse no one did or said anything to help me. I had wet myself a bit and got up, walked real fast to the exit and didn't know what to say so I just yelled I'll sue your fuvckin azz!! (My voice cracked too as I yelled) And ran to my car. Never going back to that spot again.

Be safe out there guys.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Reaction score
Wound up getting my azz kicked by her Chad boyfriend who I didn't even know they were a couple.

Situation was embarrassing as all hell. Chick was giving me all sorts of IOI signs so I randomly cold approached her and next thing I know I got cold clocked, hit the ground and looked up. Standing over me was this perfect specimen of a man and her holding her hands to her mouth laughing at me.

Even worse no one did or said anything to help me. I had wet myself a bit and got up, walked real fast to the exit and didn't know what to say so I just yelled I'll sue your fuvckin azz!! (My voice cracked too as I yelled) And ran to my car. Never going back to that spot again.

Be safe out there guys.
Why not press charges? Send his a$$ to jail.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey NN, how was that oyster spot? Lonely?

I couldn't make it. You know us Hebrews can't eat shellfish especially on the holy holiday. Raincheck?

Capo

Banned
Reaction score
Why not press charges? Send his a$$ to jail.
I'm not a snitch. Though these forums should have a self defense section for all my cold approach bros should a similar emergency situation happen to them.

All is fair in love and war i guess. A true soldier lives to march on and fight another day

Reaction score
I'm not a snitch. Though these forums should have a self defense section for all my cold approach bros should a similar emergency situation happen to them.

All is fair in love and war i guess. A true soldier lives to march on and fight another day
I would call the police in 1 second.

Can you shoot him in defense? Then the law protects HIM, doesn't it?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ughh. Useless trolls

Capo

Banned
Reaction score
In light of my recent traumatic experience I believe I’ve developed severe approach anxiety. I was thinking of paying a jacked friend to bodyguard me during random approaches. I’d have to discuss his price. Any other things I could try to get over my fear since my encounter this past weekend?