Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hired gun for game

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having the guys over for football in a couple weeks, and have been thinking about hiring a HB to play stripper and brings out snacks to the guests. Anyone done such a thing?

thegator39

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to impress, just to be our personal slut as far as serving food naked, lap dances, etc.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Tricking off to impress huh? Pathetic. Go find a girl who's actually interested in you. Impress yourself before impressing your friends.

Case closed.

john_trenor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Foot ball, food, drinks what else could you ask for. What you are proposing to do makes you almost forget about all of the other things that I listed before. Right on I think you are going to make name for yourself amongst your friends. Just be carful they might want to come back every year.

Starting receiver Roscoe Parrish from the Buffalo's got taken out It's a little ironic because I was rooting for either new york or chicago. Seems like this injury put a stamp on the Bares. Buffalo's 22-19 loss to the Chicago Bears in Toronto kind of made me didn't even make it a debate. I live in chicago now so I suppose that I should be going for the Bears any way.

Any way good luck with the foot bool game.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
unlike everyone else sh1tting on you for not following "T3H CODE!!!!111"...

I think it'd be pretty damn fun, unless you guys were to get uncomfortable -- because if that situation gets uncomfortable at all, it gets VERY uncomfortable.

Otherwise do it.

john_trenor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they won't mind after all men watch sports to relax and to feel some exhilaration. If anything it will make things more exhilarating. It might be hard to concentrate on the game.

On the other hand you could also invite someone for chit chat. It’s not easy to make women feel good in a conversation, especially when it comes to foot ball. however there is much more to it when it comes to trying to date them. The only difference is that worse looking women are not use to getting wonderful comments. Good-looking women on the other hand will brush you off if you use the same strategy.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd recommend you save the $ for taking a trip, buying a house, or a car repair, but what do I know?