Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hints your in the friend zone?

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
what are some hints a girl gives you that your in the friend zone, or does that rule rule even apply that much in high school?

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
"i see you as a friend/brother"

talks to you about other guys she likes, guys she's messed around with, etc.

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mechwarrior13 said:
"i see you as a friend/brother"

talks to you about other guys she likes, guys she's messed around with, etc.
alright thanks for those. there is this girl ive been talking to for like a year, but it doesnt seem like im in the the friends zone yet, but for the amount of time we've been talking you'd think we would be. so anybody else have any other hints?

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can talk for a while and not land in the friendzone, it all depends on how you act. do you flirt with her and stuff?

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mechwarrior13 said:
you can talk for a while and not land in the friendzone, it all depends on how you act. do you flirt with her and stuff?
yea i do, i feel like a retard for not already making a move, but thats what tomorrow is for:rock:

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
what about when she doesnt directly tell you she wants to be friends?
Well, if she doesn't directly tell you, but when you try she seems to not want to pursue more then friends, you get rid of her because she's most likely using you.

Jerry

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i remember when i was an AFC the girl i liked used me all the time, but know hehe i actually start to use her and tease her alot, i can get almost anything i want from her now, and she's attracted to me, although sometimes she does become a little *****y, but i dont let it put me down, just don't do things that friends do,
For example don't go talk about life problems or about her old bf's, never let her take control over you, and most importantly don't pursue her, let her pursue you

Jerry

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh also always try to get into physical play, it's one of the best ways to flirt in high school, i just began noticing it in the beginning of the year, trip her, push her (not so rough though, just enough to where she moves) And to answer your question for girls the friend zone is the very most important thing girls do, i may only be a sophmore but i learned so much my freshman year, because i was in almost every girls friend zone 1st semester but 2nd semester i understood everything and just about everything begins to make sense, as of right now i am in no girls friend zone, because when girls tend to flirt with you sexually over and over, i dont really think that considers you as their friend

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aint no ****ing hints, hoes do the same **** they do to their friends as they do to their boyfriends. MAKE A MOVE and see if you're in the "friend zone."