Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hinted that i should visit her place, need some cooking tips...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's been a month but i've had no ***** to eat. Unfortunate that i live at home.
However today she mentioned that i should visit her (place) as soon as she cleans it up.

So anyway I was thinking of doing something nice like cooking an easy meal, maybe spaghetti? I've never cooked in my life, eggs are the easiest.

I got this planned out, im thinking of picking up some stuff from a nearby supermarket, setting up the mood and the moment, watch the tv on her couch perhaps. Perhaps some candles too? Then nailing her eventually.
Although im not sure how successful i will be since she's christian.

Anyone have ideas for easy cooked delicious food?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say spaghuetti. There must be some recipies online somewhere that fits your taste. My post is more to ask,

Why don't you take her to the supermarket with you? And tell her that you'll cook the meal but she has to cook the dessert and spoil you or something.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did spaghetti the other night, for some friends of mine, and it was the first time I had ever attempted spaghetti. The key to getting the beef done well enough is to cook it slowly, on medium to medium low heat. The sauce and paste, you just need to simmer on the stove. Cook the noodles, add your touch (mine is mushrooms) and mix it all together.

Question: If you're going to her place, why are you cooking?

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it wont come out perfect, then 3 words... PB & J sandwiches u cant go wrong.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey if you've never cooked, don't start with anything too complex or difficult. Spaghetti is one of those dishes you can go a$$-out (making the sauce from scratch, cooking up some bread, etc).

I love to cook man, I love to make my own marinara sauce from scratch, and I roll my own meatballs and my spaghetti kicks ass. Before you start laughing at me, I've gotten into pants more than a few times by virtue of my culinary skills :p

Anyways, spaghetti (or any other pasta) is a good choice. I would suggest you buy a bottled sauce, like Classico or Paul Newman's. Chop up a couple of cloves or garlic and onion and sautee it a couple of minutes in hot olive oil. Once you're done with that, pour all of the bottled sauce into the pan and let it heat to boiling for a few minutes. Most stores will sell pre-rolled meatballs in their meat sections. If you're in the mood for that, just throw the meatballs in once the sauce is one the fire. Make sure they are precooked so you don't have to cook them forever in order to make sure they are safe

:woo:

The pasta can just be put in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Rinse out the boiling water in a strainer (be careful or you'll be scalded and useless for the after dinner activities you have planned).

They say the way into man's heart is through his stomach...forget that shyt, the way into a woman's bed is through HER stomach. So many men are afraid of cooking but you can do wonders wiht the stuff you can bring out of the kitchen...

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im surprised most people here recommend spaghettie/pasta...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by insidious
Hey if you've never cooked, don't start with anything too complex or difficult. Spaghetti is one of those dishes you can go a$$-out (making the sauce from scratch, cooking up some bread, etc).

I love to cook man, I love to make my own marinara sauce from scratch, and I roll my own meatballs and my spaghetti kicks ass. Before you start laughing at me, I've gotten into pants more than a few times by virtue of my culinary skills :p

Anyways, spaghetti (or any other pasta) is a good choice. I would suggest you buy a bottled sauce, like Classico or Paul Newman's. Chop up a couple of cloves or garlic and onion and sautee it a couple of minutes in hot olive oil. Once you're done with that, pour all of the bottled sauce into the pan and let it heat to boiling for a few minutes. Most stores will sell pre-rolled meatballs in their meat sections. If you're in the mood for that, just throw the meatballs in once the sauce is one the fire. Make sure they are precooked so you don't have to cook them forever in order to make sure they are safe

:woo:

The pasta can just be put in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Rinse out the boiling water in a strainer (be careful or you'll be scalded and useless for the after dinner activities you have planned).

They say the way into man's heart is through his stomach...forget that shyt, the way into a woman's bed is through HER stomach. So many men are afraid of cooking but you can do wonders wiht the stuff you can bring out of the kitchen...
Thanks for the cooking tips guys, ill do my best.

Yes the the more you know the better. a simple cooked meal and candles can easily set a romantic mood for foreplay and to hot sex....quite powerful. well im going to find out how powerful next week.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make it a point to let a girl know that I need her cook for me.

why not let her cook for you? Buy her the stuff and let her show you how to cook it. In the end she will do it anyway :)

I'm sorry but the last thing on my mind is cooking a girl food.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I make it a point to let a girl know that I need her cook for me.

why not let her cook for you? Buy her the stuff and let her show you how to cook it. In the end she will do it anyway :)

I'm sorry but the last thing on my mind is cooking a girl food.
nah she doesnt know how to cook anything, not that i know of.
Think about this, if a girl didnt know how to cook jack ****, and the guy went to culinary school....he would definitely score big time.

Delicious food can serve as an aphrodisiac under the right mood.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
nah she doesnt know how to cook anything, not that i know of.
Think about this, if a girl didnt know how to cook jack ****, and the guy went to culinary school....he would definitely score big time.

Delicious food can serve as an aphrodisiac under the right mood.
man... buy her a cook book. :)

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I AM a cook, so this thread is pretty interesting to me.

I have an idea if you're looking for something simple, yet impressive.

Broiled tilapia, roasted asparagus, and coconut jasmine rice.

What you'll need:

For the tilapia:

-2 tilapia filets (your local grocer's seafood section has them.)
-Chef Paul Pruddhome's Redfish Magic Seasoning (Spice aisle)
-1 lemon

For the asparagus:

-1 package of asparagus
-olive oil
-salt & pepper

For the coconut jasmine rice:

-2 cups coconut milk (sold in cans in the grocery store)
-1 cup jasmine rice (your local grocer should have this too.)
-fresh cilantro (an herb--found in the produce aisle)
-1 tsp. salt
-1 tbls. sugar

First, preheat the oven to 425 degrees.

Next, cook the rice according to the package directions--but instead of cooking it in water, cook it in the coconut milk (for the same amount of time.)

When the rice has about 15 minutes left to cook, lay the asparagus on a sheet pan, drizzle it with olive oil, and season it with salt and pepper, and pop it in the oven for 10 minutes.

The rice and asparagus will now be done at around the same time. When the rice is done, chop up a handful of fresh cilantro and mix it in.

When you take the asparagus out of the oven, kick the heat up to "broil." Place the tilapia filets on a sheet pan, season them with salt and Paul Pruddhome's Redfish Magic, and put them in the oven for five minutes (make sure the oven is on broil, and the fish are on the TOP rack.)

The fish should come out perfectly cooked--and in just five minutes. Plate the fish with some roasted asparagus and a scoop of the rice, and put a slice of lemon on the plate (for the tilapia, if desired.) Fast, easy, and relatively light.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cook 2 minute noodles ("instant noodles"). But instead of using the microwave to boil the water, use the stove to boil the water! I call it Gourmet 2-Minute Noodles. It will win her heart.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck!
Unless she also does this kind of thing for you, or you are in a long term relationship, cooking for her will send all the wrong signals. All she does is mention that you should come over, and you decide cook her a meal! What has she done to deserve this treatment?
Did she visit you when you were sick? Bail you out of prison? Explain yourself please, otherwise you are preparing to do a rather AFC thing.