Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hilarious Video!: Guy goes to Europe for 2 weeks without telling his GF...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is going backpacking in Europe for 2 weeks. He does not tell his girlfriend when he is leaving. She (thinking he was still at home) emails him several times trying to get a hold of him. She even breaks up with him for not contacting her. Well, I don't want to spoil it but just watch! LOL. :D

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1918771

jlr12584

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think a lot can be learned from reading all her emails actually. It shows how quickly she breaks down into anger and acts like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum because he doesn't respond on her timetable. Breaks up with him in 5 days? if you can't last five days then the relationship is a joke to begin with. What if someone close to him died and he didnt want to talk? What if he was seriously hurt somewhere? You dont know these things and she did not bother to give him the benefit of the doubt. Then she turned to ****ing another guy for "revenge" to saying awful things about their relationship. And when she finds out all this time she had been an idiot, she tries to cover up her *****-ish behavior but too late *****, ur busted!

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats great!

I can't even imagine how stupid that chick felt once she realized that guy was in another country all this time.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jlr12584 said:
i think a lot can be learned from reading all her emails actually. It shows how quickly she breaks down into anger and acts like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum because he doesn't respond on her timetable. Breaks up with him in 5 days? if you can't last five days then the relationship is a joke to begin with. What if someone close to him died and he didnt want to talk? What if he was seriously hurt somewhere? You dont know these things and she did not bother to give him the benefit of the doubt. Then she turned to ****ing another guy for "revenge" to saying awful things about their relationship. And when she finds out all this time she had been an idiot, she tries to cover up her *****-ish behavior but too late *****, ur busted!
Exactly!

If I were in an LTR with a girl who was consistently a 'decent person' and all of a sudden she stopped contacting me, I would assume something had gone wrong.

Assuming I was close to her friends / family I would call her friends or parents and saying "Hey this is Luthor, I haven't heard from G/F and can't get a hold of her. Do you know if anything's wrong? Have you heard from her?"

OTOH. If I had been dating a girl who had been flaky at all I would just assume she was being a cvnt and would stop trying to contact her after a few days.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
This guy is going backpacking in Europe for 2 weeks. He does not tell his girlfriend when he is leaving.
Uh, watch it again, he did tell her he was leaving.

This dude learned two valuable lessons from this. I spotted about TEN!

I won't even begin to go into them, but suffice to say women are generally nutjobs. And this particular one is a plain idiot.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I hate you."

Haha, I don't know why but reading that part made me laugh. She breaks up with him and STILL continues to contact him when she requested that he never talk to her again. This guy dodged a bullet.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that was hilarious.

Thank god he broke up with her at the end. She'd of likely left the gas stove on in their apartment eventually, potentially killing them both!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably fake. Who the hell doesn't check their email these days for 2 weeks at a time. Even when traveling. Hell, most people when they travel now have to put up a blog telling all their friends about the "amazing adventure" they're having, or have to go on facebook and twitter posting every little detail as they experience and every single photo they took. And I'm supposed to believe this guy didn't so much as check his email, ONCE? Yeah I smell b.s.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Probably fake. Who the hell doesn't check their email these days for 2 weeks at a time. Even when traveling. Hell, most people when they travel now have to put up a blog telling all their friends about the "amazing adventure" they're having, or have to go on facebook and twitter posting every little detail as they experience and every single photo they took. And I'm supposed to believe this guy didn't so much as check his email, ONCE? Yeah I smell b.s.
I certainly don't check my email when I leave the country. I'd say the parallels to how this guy travels and how I vacation are uncanny. Unless I'm leaving for business, I'm not checking sh*t or hearing from anybody. The whole point of me going on vacation is to escape these lunatics for a small period of time with 100 percent absolution. I don't want to hear or think anything about my life here when I leave the country, it's like cheating myself out of fully immersion myself in the experience of other cultures...or bikinis and drinks with pink umbrellas, which also requires complete immersion.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats interesting about all this and things I have seen from experiance, is that when you fall out with your girl and she is around other men who want to fu** her - In her hatred for you she could sleep with another guy just to spite you. Its interesting in this case that not even a week had gone by and she was willing to spread her legs for the first guy to console her and feed her fragile likkle ego - And to get back at the BF.

Infact a mate of mine used this exact thing to fuc* a girl whilst on holiday who she had a falling out with her current BF, because she was going on holiday - he told her to get back at him, she should sleep with him (and kept that line up, your BF clearly does not understand you, he is trying to control you, will you marry him? Nope, then at least this way you will have something over him) - it worked. This same guy also fuc*ed his Ex-GF using the same tactic, when she phoned him about a break up with her BF over marriage arrangements - My mate just told her what she wanted to hear and went over to 'console' her - Yes she married the BF and the relationship lasted around 3 years, poor fuc*er never knew his GF was sleeping with other guys just to feed her fragile ego.

PUA will call this Boyfriend destroyers, when infact even a simp could get poon by being at the right place at the right time, when the girl is thinking of a way to get one up on the BF.

Also the girl is a fruit nut - probably borderline BP - After the first stupid email she would have been gone, sleeping with the other guy just shows what a dumb ass girl she is, but I know from experiance that sort of thing is not an isolated case.

Another perfect reason why girls who have guy friends and are still in touch with Ex BF is a BIG no no for me! What more of a perfect example could any man need?

A women in her desperate need to feed her damaged ego, will spread her legs to reward her attention and validation need, again this is a product of narcisitic attention seekers - her ego has been damaged, even by the product of her imagination but this was enough for her to jump in bed with a guy who isn't a stud or a Alpha or a playa, but an omega of the highest order i.e the chump friendzoned guy - who managed to say the right things at the right time, which happened to be a break up that could have been resolved the next day.

Do you trust women? You wonder why my trust in women is fragile at best, if any guy could have seen the things I have seen in my life-time and im only 34 they would find it very hard to trust women too - This is not an isolated case by any degree -

Bored
Pissed Off
Not getting the attention they want
Need more excitement

E.t.c

The list is massive and there many reasons why your so perfect GF will fuc* another guy at the drop of an hat - Keep girls at arms length distance - Even when she shows great character (before she went ape0shi*) like the GF in the above video, you still dont know what she will do when one of the above situations dig in.

I've slept with bored wifes, happy in relationship girls - I have mates who have screwed women because of the most trivial shi* they have with there partners, whilst the Husband and BF is sat at home looking after the kids or thinking of the next romantic getaway.

Last edited:

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Dat chick was NUTS, thank god that guy was smart and dumbed her.

I'm not checking sh*t or hearing from anybody. The whole point of
me going on
vacation is to escape these lunatics for a small period of time with 100 percent absolution. I don't want to hear or think anything about my life here when I leave the country,
EXACTLY

when i go on vacation, i leave everything behind.
people only know that i'm out of town and that they'll get a hold of me when i came back.

i have a relative who's always in constant contact with his social circle when he comes to town and talks about about how he can't wait to get home and how he's missin something great back at home.

i know we're at a time where being in contact with people is important,
but how big of a red flag is it if someone has to constantly be in contact with others ? especially during their vacation.

Another perfect reason why girls who have guy friends and are still in touch with Ex BF is a BIG no no for me! What more of a perfect example could any man need?
i've learned that some guy being an Ex means just a little less than being the current boyfriend.that sometimes when you get dumped it's not over between you and a girl.

i know a chick who when finding out that the great guy that she dumped for a thug/a**hole got divorced from is wife said that she should get in contact with him and thought that there still might be something there.
all this while at that moment already in a relationship with a guy she says she's sick of and wants to dump.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Uh, watch it again, he did tell her he was leaving.

This dude learned two valuable lessons from this. I spotted about TEN!

I won't even begin to go into them, but suffice to say women are generally nutjobs. And this particular one is a plain idiot.
I have yet to watch the video because I'm currently at work, but can you elaborate on the ten lessons? I mean, don't write long paragraphs but perhaps a concise one or two sentence summary of each.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didnt he post some of the messages she left on his voice mai? They are probably better than the emails.

Notice how she never once wondered if he was OK. If he had gotten into an accident, got sick, abducted by terrorists/aliens, murdered, etc. How selfish of her!

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I have watched the video, I am suspicious. Why did it take him over two years to make the video?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's fake he really really really went out of his way to make those emails as accurate as possible. When I read those emails they remind me exactly of how a woman would react in such a situation. If he made it up, he spent a lot of time constructing the emails and perhaps doing some research with other woman about it. Either way, it was funny as hell.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
If it's fake he really really really went out of his way to make those emails as accurate as possible. When I read those emails they remind me exactly of how a woman would react in such a situation. If he made it up, he spent a lot of time constructing the emails and perhaps doing some research with other woman about it. Either way, it was funny as hell.
It's much easier to find a crazy chick to write those emails than spend months researching to construct such great fakes.