Highscool relationships and cheating.

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well recently i got into a relationship with a girl she is currently a freshman, i am a sophomore. Her mother is an over protective B**** and has limits on the phone such as 9 and 10 on the weekends. She periodically reads her messages and when i make a sexual comment her mom texts me with some bullshxt. I can only get some ass kino when im with her but even then she is shy and doesnt want anymore than that. On the other there is this girl that wants the D, and she really wants it. Shes not the dating type but more of a one night stand. im not sure if i want to get some side action with her and date her for a little while longer or if i should just cut the girl im dating off while im at it. help me pick you DJ's :D

*edit* i forgot to mention this girl would be real good LTR material if it werent for her parents.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what makes you happy. If you dislike the relationship, then break it off with her first.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stingers said:
I forgot to mention this girl would be real good LTR material if it weren't for her parents.
Operative word being "if".

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who I was in high school, I would have gone for the sex right away.

Who I am now, I would pick based on the quality of the person, and the potential for a meaningful relationship.

Which one are you?

Adrien123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach anxiety can be more easily overcome with thoughts, but to try to do the same with closing presents three problems, You feel invested in the girl from the effort of approach, you can't feel kiss-vibes while in your head and your head is to crowded from thinking for so long....

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a sophomore in high school, you're dating a freshman, and you're whining that her mother is being protective of her daughter when you make a sexual comment to her daughter? She's 14 / 15 years old.

Personally I'm amazing with the level of sexuality or the perceived level of sexuality between teenagers nowadays, and I'm an old guy (21 years old). It was almost unheard of for people to be having sex when I was in 7th-10th grade or so unless the girl was a big slut, but now it seems like 13 and 14 year olds are getting wasted and boned out by some 14 year old kid.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrNiceGuy23 said:
You're a sophomore in high school, you're dating a freshman, and you're whining that her mother is being protective of her daughter when you make a sexual comment to her daughter? She's 14 / 15 years old.

Personally I'm amazing with the level of sexuality or the perceived level of sexuality between teenagers nowadays, and I'm an old guy (21 years old). It was almost unheard of for people to be having sex when I was in 7th-10th grade or so unless the girl was a big slut, but now it seems like 13 and 14 year olds are getting wasted and boned out by some 14 year old kid.

Well said ... lol .. i fear for my daughter who is 14. Shes got *****isitis almost 24/7 so she puts out alot of **** tests on guys that are interested in her and they all fail (i monitor the internet activity but pick my battles). SHe told me that if they dont got the guts to kill deer or wildlife .. and cant out match her physical strength (shes in martial arts) and be able to put her in her place .. and deal with her *****yness and hold an intelligent convo... she wont be dating them.

I say .. GREAT! haha