Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Higher State of Mind

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

When one reaches a higher state of mind regarding women, one will find himself as the true apex predator. Women become one's orbiters. Perhaps it is the egocentric aura, but one will find himself channeling a higher structure of thought. This leads to a reversal in roles. Women seek the indecipherable, the mysterious & the unknown. One will find himself being handed phone numbers without request. Building value directly & indirectly through patrons & waiters, while drowning everything out by delving into one's own universe. How can one not try to win but end up winning? As the Illuminati profess, knowledge & wisdom are the key to unlocking one's inner potential.

When one leaves behind the trivialities of life, one can begin understanding the higher scheme of things. When one is on a mission, one will be able to fully comprehend how a given purpose can opaque all the other caricatures made of fictitious & intangible elements.

Women will always be secondary. They serve a role to procreate and later nurturing their offspring. History has taught us many things throughout. One of those things is what happens when roles are reversed. Give power to those who can't handle it & pay the consequences of it later on. Never delegate power of decision or thought to women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

When one reaches a higher state of mind regarding women, one will find himself as the true apex predator. Women become one's orbiters. Perhaps it is the egocentric aura, but one will find himself channeling a higher structure of thought. This leads to a reversal in roles. Women seek the indecipherable, the mysterious & the unknown. One will find himself being handed phone numbers without request. Building value directly & indirectly through patrons & waiters, while drowning everything out by delving into one's own universe. How can one not try to win but end up winning? As the Illuminati profess, knowledge & wisdom are the key to unlocking one's inner potential.

When one leaves behind the trivialities of life, one can begin understanding the higher scheme of things. When one is on a mission, one will be able to fully comprehend how a given purpose can opaque all the other caricatures made of fictitious & intangible elements.

Women will always be secondary. They serve a role to procreate and later nurturing their offspring. History has taught us many things throughout. One of those things is what happens when roles are reversed. Give power to those who can't handle it & pay the consequences of it later on. Never delegate power of decision or thought to women.
He becomes the "hot girl" and the women become the male chasers and orbiters.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find, that if I save my strength or use minimal effort, they'll chase.

1. Don't chase them! It's a lost cause that you will lose.

As a catalyst, let them know your interest. Then use scarcity to your advantage. They can't chase you, if you're not moving away from them.

2. Don't go out of your way... Romance is best left to providential guidance. (CW would disagree, but he doesn't know sh!t about providence)

3. Focus on your mission in life....persue other things, and put yourself out there.

4. Downplay the sexual aspect...because neediness and hunger are a BIG turnoff.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know why and how you draw these conclusions, but I take it a step further. And even higher transcendence comes when you learn to love women again having been burned, re-learned how to be a man and consequently appreciate women as human beings again. They aren't just vessels of procreation, as is the mantra of several women-hating members on these boards, but they can be delightful, challenging pleasurable pastimes.

Saying they are 'always secondary' is bullsh!t. Saying all they're good for is procreation and nurture is fcking bullsh!t. These are words of a still-embittered man who hasn't learnt and experienced enough to transcend his worst experience yet.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know why and how you draw these conclusions, but I take it a step further. And even higher transcendence comes when you learn to love women again having been burned, re-learned how to be a man and consequently appreciate women as human beings again. They aren't just vessels of procreation, as is the mantra of several women-hating members on these boards, but they can be delightful, challenging pleasurable pastimes.

Saying they are 'always secondary' is bullsh!t. Saying all they're good for is procreation and nurture is fcking bullsh!t. These are words of a still-embittered man who hasn't learnt and experienced enough to transcend his worst experience yet.
They were, however, created to be helpers. That should be primary.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Besides being useful to procreate & nurture their offspring & being a vehicle towards fornication, what other role do women project? Their primary role is to procreate. Being emotional beings is an overall hindrance. Emotion will drag you down and beat you to a pulp. The best weapon is to use rationality and deflect away the rest.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score

You're watching too many day time soap operas. Time to get out there and see what the world is really like.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're watching too many day time soap operas. Time to get out there and see what the world is really like.
Care to support your platitudes with any kind of objective substance?

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Care to support your platitudes with any kind of objective substance?
It's amazing, you've got the nerve to ask for substance. When your post showed a disturbing lack of it.

When you say a man should love a woman again, after being burnt. Do you mean after putting his hand in the fire, he should do so again without any regards to the consequences? Shouldn't he at least exercise caution? Wouldn't he also regard women (the fire) as having the potential for harm and thus, view part of their nature in the negative?

I hope you've read the "rational male" (year one) and realise women love opportunistically. Which means her investment in you last so long as her needs are met. Otherwise she'll walks. Usually with the house, the child(ren), child support and alimony.
If a man is of a certain age he can't recover from that.
While we're at it, women put their interests over that of their partners. It's men who put their partner's interests over their own.

Ronaldo7 is only asking men to do what women do themselves.

Challenging? Separating carbon and argon from oxygen is challenging. Women are not. If you have something she wants and she's at the time
in her life where she's ready to take what's on offer, she'll hitch up her skirt for you. Better known as the beta bucks strategy.
Even you, a white knight, couldn't describe women as anything more than a pastime. Something to be rid of when you have more pressing concerns.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing, you've got the nerve to ask for substance. When your post showed a disturbing lack of it.

When you say a man should love a woman again, after being burnt. Do you mean after putting his hand in the fire, he should do so again without any regards to the consequences? Shouldn't he at least exercise caution? Wouldn't he also regard women (the fire) as having the potential for harm and thus, view part of their nature in the negative?

I hope you've read the "rational male" (year one) and realise women love opportunistically. Which means her investment in you last so long as her needs are met. Otherwise she'll walks. Usually with the house, the child(ren), child support and alimony.
While we're at it, women put their interests over that of their partners. It's men who put their partner's interests over their own.

Ronaldo7 is only asking men to do what women do themselves.

Challenging? Separating carbon and argon from oxygen is challenging. Women are not. If you have something she wants and she's at the time
in her life where she's ready to take what's on offer, she'll hitch up her skirt for you. Better known as the beta bucks strategy.
Even you, a white knight, couldn't describe women as anything more than a pastime. Something to be rid of when you have more pressing concerns.
First off, I like Ronaldo7's post and his posting style in general.

However, I think your own style of negative, empty cliches and name-calling are void of original thinking. You are basically regurgitating the word of 'the Rational Male' etc etc. which I have read and understood, by the way, clearly to a greater extend that you have. You do know that your hero Rollo Tomassi is married, to a woman, don't you....? All Rollo describes is evolutionary psychology, albeit in a very articulate and accessible way. However, this is not a new concept.

Your disregard of romantic love, both male and female, is fairly typical of many men on this forum. Admittedly, it's not dissimilar to my own view of maybe only a few months ago. You still think it relates to Hollywood rom-coms and Disney fairytales. You are also assuming that when I speak of love now, I speak of these prescriptions of love.

The attitudes of some men on this forum quite clearly demonstrate that they have chosen to stop learning and transcending passed the point of viewing women as inferior and insignificant beyond the point of procreation - as per the OP. You guys clearly know everything there is to know about women and dating and seduction, so why aren't you all writing books and coaching guys for 100$/hour...? Hey?

The point being, you can stay in your own negative, blinkered point of view, 'informed' by half a dozen articles from 2 or 3 gurus and continue to experience the frustrations that come across in your negative posting style; or you can continue to evolve your out look and build upon what you've learned.

The first tenet of this forum is self improvement. You seem to think that that means 'read a few articles' until I understand a bit about ancient reproductive strategies of ALL LIVING THINGS, then bemoan the fact forever more, and maybe go to the gym and get laid every so often'.

What self improvement actually means is internal and external change, forever more.

Quit being a negative whiny little b!tch. Your attitude is terribly lopsided toward blaming women, rather than taking ownership of your own existence and success.

Watch this. It might explain where I'm coming from and help you simultaneously.

THIS is what I consider a 'Higher State of Mind' -

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I like Ronaldo7's post and his posting style in general.

However, I think your own style of negative, empty cliches and name-calling are void of original thinking. You are basically regurgitating the word of 'the Rational Male' etc etc. which I have read and understood, by the way, clearly to a greater extend that you have. You do know that your hero Rollo Tomassi is married, to a woman, don't you....? All Rollo describes is evolutionary psychology, albeit in a very articulate and accessible way. However, this is not a new concept.

Your disregard of romantic love, both male and female, is fairly typical of many men on this forum. Admittedly, it's not dissimilar to my own view of maybe only a few months ago. You still think it relates to Hollywood rom-coms and Disney fairytales. You are also assuming that when I speak of love now, I speak of these prescriptions of love.

The attitudes of some men on this forum quite clearly demonstrate that they have chosen to stop learning and transcending passed the point of viewing women as inferior and insignificant beyond the point of procreation - as per the OP. You guys clearly know everything there is to know about women and dating and seduction, so why aren't you all writing books and coaching guys for 100$/hour...? Hey?

The point being, you can stay in your own negative, blinkered point of view, 'informed' by half a dozen articles from 2 or 3 gurus and continue to experience the frustrations that come across in your negative posting style; or you can continue to evolve your out look and build upon what you've learned.

The first tenet of this forum is self improvement. You seem to think that that means 'read a few articles' until I understand a bit about ancient reproductive strategies of ALL LIVING THINGS, then bemoan the fact forever more, and maybe go to the gym and get laid every so often'.

What self improvement actually means is internal and external change, forever more.

Quit being a negative whiny little b!tch. Your attitude is terribly lopsided toward blaming women, rather than taking ownership of your own existence and success.

Watch this. It might explain where I'm coming from and help you simultaneously.

THIS is what I consider a 'Higher State of Mind' -
You say I'm full of empty cliches and name calling, but you engage in this yourself.

Who cares if you like my writing style. You asked for substance! Remember?

What is your prescription for love? What does it mean to you?
Funnily enough Rollo has a recent post about love, called "Deep Conversion". I agree it can happen, but not with the example he gave in his blog. Also the event is so rare, it could be discounted altogether from an attainment perspective.
Dismissing the points I've raised and attributing it to the price of courtship and raising offspring throughout the animal kingdom, is probably a valid point in itself. But the rub is, that no sane man would want to pay that price. If you think otherwise go out and find a girl and get married.
Report back here every 5 years. Tell us all about, what a wonderful time you're having. :)

You keep harping on about how negative my outlook is. The TRUTH usually is.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My prescription of love is loving women and people in general like a man should - that being truly unconditionally, but without sacrificing masculinity and self respect; therefore enabling women to love in that feminine girly way, that they chase us. Indeed, that love may well be transient under current conditions.

The trouble with people like you is you are hell bent getting something in return for every fcking action you take. What a sad fcking existence you lead. If you are so focused on this 'exchange' with women, that's all you'll ever know. It's the very definition of the needy and expectant behaviour you are criticising women for - i.e. 'I'm nice/I'm an a$$hole/ I do XY and Z to this girl. So she must fck me.'

Tell me, oh masterful one, how is your expectation of sex any different to a woman's expectation of material provision?

If you find women's need for material provision so abhorrent, learn to be a man who get's laid basically for for free.... a man not unlike myself.

You keep harping on about how negative my outlook is. The TRUTH usually is.
This is all I need to know. You clearly think you know it all already, oh 'truth'-teller, saviour of all our souls. We are obviously reading from completely different pages, and you have a LOT of learning and practice to do. All the best, I wish you well.

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
My prescription of love is loving women and people in general like a man should - that being truly unconditionally, but without sacrificing masculinity and self respect; therefore enabling women to love in that feminine girly way, that they chase us. Indeed, that love may well be transient under current conditions.

The trouble with people like you is you are hell bent getting something in return for every fcking action you take. What a sad fcking existence you lead. If you are so focused on this 'exchange' with women, that's all you'll ever know. It's the very definition of the needy and expectant behaviour you are criticising women for - i.e. 'I'm nice/I'm an a$$hole/ I do XY and Z to this girl. So she must fck me.'

Tell me, oh masterful one, how is your expectation of sex any different to a woman's expectation of material provision?

If you find women's need for material provision so abhorrent, learn to be a man who get's laid basically for for free.... a man not unlike myself.

This is all I need to know. You clearly think you know it all already, oh 'truth'-teller, saviour of all our souls. We are obviously reading from completely different pages, and you have a LOT of learning and practice to do. All the best, I wish you well.
Do you even read half the chit you write?

You talk about unconditional love, but later mention the differing expectations between a man and a woman. Now ain't that a contradiction.

Mate, you're no man. You're a woman (or at best a girlie boy). You try to shame me into adopting your position at every turn. Only a woman would persistently use this strategy.

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You talk about unconditional love, but later mention the differing expectations between a man and a woman. Now ain't that a contradiction.
You apparently have a reading capability of <10 years old.

Mate, you're no man. You're a woman (or at best a girlie boy). You try to shame me into adopting your position at every turn. Only a woman would persistently use this strategy.
Aww, got no decent rebuttals of your own, so here we go with the whiny name-calling again. You're the one who used the word 'shame' not me - you've certainly got all the right jargon down anyway; very good, studious little brain-washed clone. What about your hero Rollo....? If you can take his junk out of your own face for long enough, you'll see he, like every other revered 'guru', pushes their own agendas - apparently quite successfully with some.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling, opposed to just being plain slow on the uptake.

All the best.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems a difference of opinion here... Higher thinking can be capable of both mindsets, regardless of one who is open to relationships and one that is not... Everything I have absorbed in my short time here is more about being a man, and treating a woman as a woman for a fulfilling life. This may or may not result in a relationship, depending on the individual.

Great secks, pickup skills, and success with women are more of a side effect...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The fire provides warmth though, and can help make your life easier by allowing more food to become edible through 'cooking' lol. However, I'm not sure if all women always love opportunistically. I knew a chick who originally didn't see me as anything sexual (I didn't care for her much either though, we weren't even close too). She went through a rough patch with her boyfriend and I remember seeing her running down the hallway crying at school once, (they were empty and it was just us two walking). Well I see her and look at her and she looks at me and there was some really fvcking weird 'connection' I guess you could say cuz I refused to look away. It was weird as hell. I barely even talked to this girl at all, she had no idea what I could even do for her, yet after that eye contact crap, she REALLY liked me (though she kept her boyfriend on the backburner lol). I didn't really find her sexually appealing so I didn't do anything, but that's just one example.

Another chick in my foreign language class has talked to me like twice, yet she really seems to like me for whatever reason. I even told her that I was 17 and she still likes me even though she's 21 lmao. I should probably make a move on her though cuz she isn't that bad....

Opportunistic attraction only comes if you go to her first. If she has feelings for you before you have them for her, it will be a different story.

LastManstanding

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post encompasses the life I want to live.
I have only been with women when I am in this "Higher State"
My higher state has internal thoughts like this.
................................... (BLANK).
That is it. The thing that sucks about this is that I can get with women easily when I don't have to think about it. The key is... staying in that state. Because as soon as I take my mind off other pursuits and onto her I lose. Tips and what works for you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You apparently have a reading capability of <10 years old.

Aww, got no decent rebuttals of your own, so here we go with the whiny name-calling again. You're the one who used the word 'shame' not me - you've certainly got all the right jargon down anyway; very good, studious little brain-washed clone. What about your hero Rollo....? If you can take his junk out of your own face for long enough, you'll see he, like every other revered 'guru', pushes their own agendas - apparently quite successfully with some.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling, opposed to just being plain slow on the uptake.

All the best.
If you gave me something to rebut...

Rollo accurately predicts women's behaviour. The veracity of which can be seen on any given day of the week.
Rollo codifies most of what I was already thinking, prior to reading his work, while explaining the various mating strategies of men and women.
If you want to deflect from the topic at hand it's best to construct an argument. Just pointing out that someone has an agenda (what that might be I don't know, and you won't say) means nothing.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo accurately predicts women's behaviour
Rollo doesn't predict the behavior of women. He describes evolutionary psychology and reproductive strategies in human terms. His model, though a useful theory, does not take in to account for the infinite variation in human experience. That's no criticism, that's just the reality of pretty much any model of animal behaviour. You are thinking in very black and white terms.

No one man has all the answers. You write like Rollo is the second coming of Jesus or something. You need to start consulting other material if you want to transcend.

If you want to deflect from the topic at hand it's best to construct an argument.
My argument is detailed above. As I have already said, your focus is on the behaviour of women and negatively so, opposed to your own behaviour. Understanding the behaviour of other is no doubt useful. However, there's nothing you are going to do to change it. As I have also already said, a 'Higher State of Mind' for me is to re-learn our OWN behaviours in spite of the behaviours of others.