Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"High self-monitors are social chameleons"

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I'm not questioning that being a social chameleon works to get people to like you for a certain period of time at least. But it seems to me woman's nature would be more of a chameleon, and men should be the one with a stronger frame and make her bend to it. Isn't that what I often hear repeated on here, to be the man and to not bend to others' frame?
Yes but if its a Cluster B they will never bend to your frame.

They are what they are and they will not and cannot change no matter what you do as this sick sh!t is their entire personality.

The only person capable of dealing with a Cluster B nutjob is another Cluster B nutjob.

Bend normal women to your frame and bend them over the couch.

Leave Cluster B's to their fellow loons.

quantumgundam00

Reaction score
ok so i suffer from this..

its something i started doing subconciously and just now realized what ive been doing. i am a person who fits in everywhere by altering interests and ideals. this is a curse, i find myself looking in the mirror and i cant see who i am. ive lost myself and i cant weed out what i like or dont like. things all seem to roll together and when different groups of friends hang with me i get confused on who to be who whom to act like. i hate this at first it got me many friends and high popularity. but after highschool people started to see through lies and acting and now i have no one. i just want to know how i can find myself again and to be able to quit this. this is such a horrible thing..