High School teacher suspended for doing Onlyfans

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The comments on twitter full of a bunch of SJW and White Knight SIMPS sticking up for her. She's not even hot looking to boot and people still pay to see this? why not just use P0rn Hub?

I can see why though. She's a high school teacher so chances are one of her students could see her on Onlyfans and that would be awkward.

If non hot chicks can make 10 grand a month being nude something is wrong!

See, or prostitution was made legal nationwide this simping would stop and women's SMV values would plummet.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay the teachers more. She got bills to pay…
Teachers are complainers. I've mentioned before but I went on OLD dates with teachers and they're brats! Always complaining about their pay and such. But they get summers and winter and spring break off and days thrown in as well! They have the chance of teaching summer school for extra cash and they still have a lot of days off! Also, I noticed these single teachers have a travel addiction. Going on international trips and cruises multiple times a year. They're constantly complaining now the last couple years about DeSantis now lol.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teachers are complainers. I've mentioned before but I went on OLD dates with teachers and they're brats! Always complaining about their pay and such. But they get summers and winter and spring break off and days thrown in as well!
They also work 12 hours a day for 9 months. Teacher pay is too low in most states and teacher salaries in Florida are a joke. We are going to see many more teachers showing ass on onlyfans. They have bills to pay just like everyone else.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also work 12 hours a day for 9 months. Teacher pay is too low in most states and teacher salaries in Florida are a joke. We are going to see many more teachers showing ass on onlyfans. They have bills to pay just like everyone else.
They don't work 12 hours days here in fl.