Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School MLTRs

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know - MLTR stands for multiple long term relationship, which means having LTRs with multiple girls.

This explains it pretty well:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16904

First of all, don't reply to this unless you've actually had experience with MLTRs. I mean, real experience. If you reply that you had seven FBs at once or something ridiculous like that, it's pretty obvious you're lying. When I was at the University of Chicago this summer, I had 2 MLTRs going at once, and even then I didn't really have enough time to do homework and hang out with friends. So I think more than two MLTRs is pretty much impossible if you're taking AP/Honors Classes, playing sports, and having a job because there's just not enough time for all of them.

But I was thinking, I could probably pull off two. I've never had MLTRs in a HS enviroment, so I'd appreciate anybody who has telling me how it went for them.

I'm mainly concerned about three things:

1. Risk of getting busted, and chance of keeping them after you are.
2. How much time it'll take up.
3. Whether it's worth the time and risk involved.

Thanks

I know at least one person is going to flame me because they think that MLTRs are immoral, so let me reply in advance. Morality is a ridiculous concept with absolutely no scientific evidence supporting its existance. Not that I believe that you should always screw everyone over, that's not good for you psycologically of physcally. If you're interested in why I think this, hit me up on AIM, but let's just suffice to say that I think MLTRs won't sentence me to eternal damnation.

-Dan

Reaction score
Hey it's your life and time, not mines or anyone elses.

I don't see what point you're trying to get across.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ask for our opinion, but it seems like your mind is already made up.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
From reading the other thread, it sounds like your current situation doesn't apply. You're basically just playing one girl against the other. ANyway...

Question 1. You're in high school, so it depends on the size of the school, your popularity, and the popularity of both girls. Anyway, everyone in the world said to know everyone by 6 degrees of separation. So a high school would probably be 2 or 3, unless one of them has no friends.

Chance of keeping them, I don't think you would want to.

Question 2. Depends on how much you date. You could take one out Friday and one Saturday.

Question 3. I won't even bother answering that one.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want more than one LTR? I mean, one takes enough time and BS to begin with...

Last edited:

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, heathen, im a moralist and think MLTR's are stupid, but not really immoral.

So, heathen, i dont get why the **** you are trying to diss morality. We will see who is laughing when you are burning in hell.

Have a nice day :)

Dont drop the soap big homey.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I thought this was implied, but let me make it more clear:

If you're an idiot don't reply to this post

That is, except for Leon. Your excellent arguements have convinced me of the error of my heathen ways. I crave your forgiveness and beg you to lead me on the straight and narrow path.

Hahahaha :D. Good sh1t man.

-Dan

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
you live in massachusetts superman? hmmm i live in RI, lets fight lol. Anyways, you seem far liberal, and i am far conservative cough**right**cough, we culd have some good arguments.

By the way, what school you go to? i used to go to school up in those parts.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
I know at least one person is going to flame me because they think that MLTRs are immoral, so let me reply in advance. Morality is a ridiculous concept with absolutely no scientific evidence supporting its existance. Not that I believe that you should always screw everyone over, that's not good for you psycologically of physcally. If you're interested in why I think this, hit me up on AIM, but let's just suffice to say that I think MLTRs won't sentence me to eternal damnation.
A religious person is only worthy of respect if he or she follows that religion to its fullest extent and commits no acts of hypocracy.

A christian...or anything else...i am not, yet your arrogance troubles me nonetheless.

You are obsessed my friend. You may be skilled at creating attraction, but you are no DJ. Your mind is still in the land of the AFC, but you know the arts of the DJ. Like a neanderthal that knows how to read. You know the skills, but your mind is still less-than enlightened. A DJ does not have an ego, A DJ lives without the vainity you have already displayed. Vainity is a feminine trait.

A Dj is but a man.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears that no one is really going to give you a reasonable answer to your question Superman X, and although I do not advise such an adventure like the one you are planning... I have little problem advise someone on what to do with a situation. I, much like yourself apparently, am not a big fan of morals or ethics... so I suppose we shall be frying together in the afterlife (I'll grab the sunblock ;)).

First of all, heathen, im a moralist and think MLTR's are stupid, but not really immoral.
So, heathen, i dont get why the **** you are trying to diss morality. We will see who is laughing when you are burning in hell.
It is for reasons like this that I am no longer religious, merely only spiritual. Ergo... I believe in God (in the Christian sense) but believe that religion is stupid. This may be because like other forms of classical conditioning (which religion basically is) it breeds secure ignorance. Now on to your question Superman X.

1. Risk of getting busted, and chance of keeping them after you are.
This is very high... especially in High School. I do not care how big your school is... people will put two and two together and trust me... you'll be in very deep **** once those girls find out... chances of keeping them... slim.

2. How much time it'll take up.
Think about how much time a regular long term relationship takes up... now times that by two... enough said.

3. Whether it's worth the time and risk involved.
Take it from someone who has tried it... no, and no. It's an interesting adventure to go on, but in the end you'll just end up spending too much time and effort to do this... not really worth it.

Your best bet is to casually date women if you really want to mess with more than one girl in HS. The most important thing of that is to always be honest... always tell the girls ahead of time that you are not dating only them and do not plan to date only them. You'll still take some heat from it from other people... but do what you want and don't worry about what other people think. Happy Hunting...

The Bad Man Is... Reloaded

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Leon...you have a PM

Jester...I think you're wrong. You state your beliefs very strongly, but you don't actually provide any evidence or supporting reasons for those beliefs. Let's just agree to disagree on this one. Because after all, we're all brothers in the DJ family :D, not theological debaters.

Matrix...my fellow Machiavellian. Thanks for sharing your experience with HS MLTRs. After thinking about what you said and my situation, I've decided to go for just a regular garden variety LTR. This goes against my belief that you should try new things and let yourself fail, but this is because this is an important time in my life, and I have to show at least decent grades and get all my college apps out and I don't want to screw it up.

Thanks man. We're going to be macking all the girls in Hell together someday:D .

-Dan

Last edited: