Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp Week Two: The Knight's Quest.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never really have the chance to approach girls. But I'm thinking about suicide approaches on Monday. Saturday, I ain't going anywhere, and I got church on Sundays. Might consider suicide approaches at church though, even though they won't go anywhere for sure.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. Guess I'll do some of those suicides. They sound awesome, and more fun than serious approaches (for me).

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend suicide approaches to everyone, at least for your first approach, they're kind of like your warm up set. If you're feeling AA, the best thing to do is to get rid of it right away by saying the stupidest thing possible. For example, going up to a girl and in a retarded voice saying "Excuse me, hey! hey! Hi... BlahLpufffrtblahduhwtgrangangalazupwratsulooouupppeyystoouu" and then just staring at them until they walk away. That's how you conquer that initial AA.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accounting for today and yesterday, I've got 10/5. I'll make it 3/3, since it was groups and 1+1 chick. I'll take Violet's # and have that count for the # part :p

As for the side challenge, my hair is longer than it's ever been (maybe it was longer in 5th grade). Looks better than ever! And hey, I cut my nails and worked out.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Accounting for today and yesterday, I've got 10/5. I'll make it 3/3, since it was groups and 1+1 chick. I'll take Violet's # and have that count for the # part :p
Who's violet? I want to know the details of how you did this!

BTW you slowly you should post week 3 challenge later tonight.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done the approaches. No numbers. Approaching groups is devastating, but I did it anyway just to knock them out. Might get a number tomorrow at school, but if I do it probably won't be a chick I'm interested in.

So don't make next week's challenge something like "go on a date with the girl you got the number of".

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
So don't make next week's challenge something like "go on a date with the girl you got the number of".
Don't worry. I've got something in mind that may get you some numbers next week. Will post tonight.

The Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't count my approaches but I think I've done more than 7. I haven't gotten a number though,which was the point of the challenge. But I had e pretty busy week and I didn't see any of the girls I thought look cute. Actually if facebook closes work I've been added by 3 girls after approaching them.

Peterbror

Reaction score
Wow, i have to say that this was way harder than i though it was going to be. I am not going to make any excuses for this and just say that this week was a disappointed for me. I didnt geta single approach because i was just way too scared to do it. My approach anxiety is controlling me way to much for me to let it win so this week i will not try, but succeed in getting week two done for real.

/ Peterbror

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a couple approaches. One more today. No number attempts, so I technically failed this. It's all in my journal.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peterbror said:
Wow, i have to say that this was way harder than i though it was going to be. I am not going to make any excuses for this and just say that this week was a disappointed for me. I didnt geta single approach because i was just way too scared to do it. My approach anxiety is controlling me way to much for me to let it win so this week i will not try, but succeed in getting week two done for real.

/ Peterbror
Hey man, have you done week 1? After week 1, you should feel more comfortable approaching random girls. I personally do! I used to be terrified. I also have days like that where I go to the mall and I don't do any approaches and I just walk around. At least you were on the field and you weren't lazy. That's good. I have a friend with me doing this, and it REALLY helps I think. Just make sure you don't pick a negative friend with you, because you're better alone than with a negative friend sometimes.

Learning, c'mon you can do this yo.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suck at this. However, I did work out and went running, but still no approaches. I'm a *****.

Peterbror

Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Hey man, have you done week 1? After week 1, you should feel more comfortable approaching random girls. I personally do! I used to be terrified. I also have days like that where I go to the mall and I don't do any approaches and I just walk around. At least you were on the field and you weren't lazy. That's good. I have a friend with me doing this, and it REALLY helps I think. Just make sure you don't pick a negative friend with you, because you're better alone than with a negative friend sometimes.

Learning, c'mon you can do this yo.
I did week 1 and i felt that it was a success but i didnt have a motive when talking to them just thought of having a conversation. It is when you have to think to get the number i get really anxious and my head just says No when i see a girl i want to approach. But this week im trying again with some support from my brother.

Thanks for the encourage :)