Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School Don Juan Bootcamp: Week 1 - Hit The Ground Running

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3/10. Another average girl. It seems that average girls are the easiest to approach (actually easier then the UGs, cause sometimes eyeballs explode around them :3)

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5/10 - nothing remarkable.

I missed a chance to introduce myself to a chick today, oh well. If you don't go out, this becomes quite difficult.

If I fail this challenge, I'm not worried - approach anxiety is the least of my issues. But I have one whole day left, which should be enough to catch up

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HELL YEAH!
I though that I couldn't go up to 10 approaches, but I actually did. Once I get started and the momentum is on, it gets easier and easier. Hell yeah! Feeling good. I did 11 approaches and got approximately 7 names. To my eyes, the most important part was approaching. As long as I approached, I already won. I didn't care really about the results. I just did what I had to do. I was direct. I liked the fact that I asked for their names directly instead of guessing some random name and leaving like I used to do.
The good ones went like this :

Me : Hey! How are you?
Her : Good :)
Me : What's your name?
Her : Hum... *looks around smiling* (name). Why? x)
Me : Ohhh! I though you were Roberta! Sorry wrong person.
Her : Haha okay! XD
Me : Bye!
Her : Bye!

There was this HB7 asian girl. She was probably in her twenties. She acted so repelled haha. I was feeling pretty low anxiety at this moment. It felt great! I didn't care about the rejection and I took it very well.

Me : Hey, how are you?
Her : *looks at me, looks straight and ignore. Keeps walking*
Me : Hey, what's your name?
Her : ...Why do you want my name? ******y face, keeps walking*
Me : Oh it's because, I though you were Roberta.
Her : *looks at me weird while continuing walking*

You can regret inaction, but you will never regret action. - DJ Fuji

It made me realize that there are SO many girls out there. That girl named Carly that I used to like, I saw her the same day at the mall and I realized that... this girl I used to get crazy over really isn't that pretty. Seriously! Same goes for Mel, that girl that refused to date me. She's pretty, okay, but she isn't the only one. There are other gorgeous ones in this world.

My friend Casta is THE best friend ever. He also did his 11 approaches and got maybe the same amount of names. He's down to take the bootcamp seriously 'till the end. So am I! We will go on 'till the end.

When I'll get to the 13th week, I'll remember this first post. I'll remember this and I'll realize how much I changed. I'll be so proud.

Anyway guys, hope it went well for all of you. If you didn't reach 10, it doesn't matter. As long as you feel like you learned something and gained experience, this is what really counts. As long as you progress constantly.

I'M READY FOR WEEK 2! BRING IT ON.
For 2012, I'm making no excuses.

The Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was waiting for my bus before my coffee date and I had to blow my nose so I asked the only girl at the bus stop for a napkin. I also asked her for her name just for the sake of the bootcamp. 7/10[/B

Then while at the coffee shop the girls on the table next to us get up and I make eye contact with one of them as she seemed familiar. 10 seconds of that and then she said "You seem really familiar". It turned out she studied in my best friend's school and she knew that I was at a party last week as a friend of hers was there. So I introduced myself to her and her friend. 9/10 There were a couple of things that freaked me out during that interaction which I'll post in my journal.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quest of the Knight. Week Two's Challenge!

At last. We are at week two.

Ladies and gentlemen, I beckon you all to join my crusade. This quest is going to be some epic stuff. It's not about finding some sort of lost holy grail. Much more, I tell you. This stuff will change your lives.

You will be doing 3 approaches. One of them should end in a number close.
Ugly girl? Hot girl? It don't matter. GO DO SOMETHING.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright asian bro, let's do this. What if none of the 3 give you a number? Does number closing is asking for the number or actually getting it? I'll probably do it until I get a number!

Thanks for answering, and I'll be doing more than 3 approaches at the mall for sure.
GOOD LUCK GUYS! NO EXCUSES, JUST DO IT!

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quest of the Knight: Bonus Side Challenge.
This is just a side challenge.

You know what? I'd hate to say this, but looks do matter. Yeah, it sucks, and it's totally unfair, but that's life.

But you're not stuck with what your maker/your genetic code/Evolution dealt with you. You certainly can make improvements.

Take a look at someone like BPH. He's good looking. He can afford to have high standards with girls, while someone like I only dreams of the girls he brushes off.

Gents, do something this week to make yourself better looking. Working out, getting a haircut, clothes, you name it! Go for it.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Alright asian bro, let's do this. What if none of the 3 give you a number? Does number closing is asking for the number or actually getting it? I'll probably do it until I get a number!

Thanks for answering, and I'll be doing more than 3 approaches at the mall for sure.
GOOD LUCK GUYS! NO EXCUSES, JUST DO IT!
Asking for it. I don't care if you fail. Just...DO SOMETHING. You can make excuses all you want when you try and fail, but I don't want excuses for being a lazy ass.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright man, that's good. I'll do it until I get a number and if I don't well, too bad. I'm giving myself the minimum of, let's say, five number closes.
Should you do a new thread for this? I think that it would be a good idea.

Oh! And for the bonus challenge, I'm getting a new hairwax to do hairspikes. I'll be more appealing and noticeable I hope! What's so cool about hair is that it's so unique for everyone. Long hair ftw. Anyway, i suggest everyone to buy gel or wax to style their hair and give it some personality. I'll also
try to practice breakdance more to stay in shape.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably finish this one before the other one. Start a new thread nova, noone else start one because I think he should.

Yep, I've got 10 hours to get 4 names. Fvckityfvckfvck. Not hard unless it's alternating between raining and monsoon style winds. Nah, not that bad, just not walking 40 minutes for something I could do masturbating. I'm going into town later though, even if I have to approach in front of my grandma I'll slay this.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! I wish I could join you guys so bad, NDJ told me about this on Facebook but the situation doesn't allow me to, all the best guys! oh and yeah get a fresh haircut, I got completed by atleast 3 girls today...totally worth it I tell you, and make it unique, like me, I got waves on my head and I get showered with compliments from guys asking me how to get them( a process that took me a year!) and ladies admiring their sleekness. Just do something that will be your trademark, it gets funny when other guys try to get waves and people will be like " So now you doing Nino's Style?" So try something NEW!

Peterbror

Reaction score
A summary of this week: I had a really bad start at first because i honestly could not make myself to talk to females that were strangers so when i got to friday i still had 0 girls so i decided to make sure that i will be going out somewhere everyday of this weekend so that i can get to the 10. I managed to get to talk to 10 girls and strange enough i still have approach anxiety so i hope that the next challenge will make it disappear.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got 10 myself. Pretty much all of them were adults. Shame on me. Nova, put it up seperately.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this just about .. now.
I think I'll try it.
When you have a challenge you get pumped up and life is more fun.
I need to do a bootcamp and I know some girls I wanna talk to.

The Libertine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a couple today so I'm over 10- I asked for a cigarette from some freshmen girls.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
approached 2 girls in the train yesterday, they were uni girls and a lot of fun to talk to. looking forward to uni maan!