Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High School and What I've Learned

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been reflecting a lot lately, observing people and the forum, and sifting through girls, and I’ve realized a few things. I’ve learned a lot from this site, about people in general.

The majority of the people in high school are insecure and it is evident on this very forum. I’ve seen some of these posts and some of the advice given. Very few people who give advice actually know what they’re doing, that is a fact. You cannot give GOOD advice without GOOD experience. People just want to give advice to sound smart and reassure themselves that they know what they are doing, I think, and the forum is going downhill because of it. Don’t ever delude yourself into thinking you are something you are not, and don't ever make excuses for yourself. And if you say you will do something, stick your freaking promise. Remember, talk is cheap, words don't mean ****.

You learn best from experience. When you learn something in class, you don't learn when someone tells you all of the answers, you learn the best when you do the homework problems yourself. The best thing you can do is to learn the attitude, and APPLY it and see what happens.

High school girls are insecure, most of them are affected by the media into believing that you cannot be happy unless you find a relationship and someone to love. In fact, the majority of people in high school are insecure, and it is obvious when you see how desperately they want to “fit in”. They want others to accept them, they want to fit in, and they want to be seen as “normal” and lead a normal life. To me, that's pathetic. I’m a junior right now, and I believe I wasted the first two years of high school because I did exactly that. I lost my ambition to be more than the average person. Why would you want to fit in, why would you want to be just another face in the crowd? I want to have fun, I want to lead an exciting life, and I want to get things done. This is high school, this is your OPPORTUNITY to learn about life.

You’ll never have another high school career. Try HARD, don’t be lazy. You’ll regret it if you do. Take my advice. At the beginning of last year, when I was a sophomore, my brother was a senior. He gave me the same advice, he told me to try HARD at what I do. I didn’t listen, and because of it I wasted my brother’s time and his experience.

Last edited:

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
EXCELLENT!

I agree with you 100%. So many people seem insecure and pathetic, which is good for me because it makes me feel superior. Once high school is over, I'm never looking back.

So much drama too...ick...

-fbplayer06

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized how I have been trying to fit in ever since the start of my final year, 4 months after finding this website. Seemed like all my actions were directed at making people like me. What I discovered is this: most people aren't worth your time.