Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

high school and 2 girls

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okayz this might actually happen to me
how could u make this work, dating two girls tat go to the same school as you, how could u make tat work? i cant see any way it can. enlighten me please, master and senior dons.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first you should learn how to spell.

It is possible but not something a Don Juan would want to do. First of all I assume you are talking about dating as in GF and BF. Well if you are really talented you can date two girls at the same time, but that is what a player does.

Now if you want to date two girls at the same time, but not be there boyfriend, that is very plausible and probable. If one girl questions the fact that you are dating another, then just say that you never chose to be exclusive. As long as you aren't exclusive, she has no right to tell you who you can date.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okayz, i gotcha, dont do tat, and ill learn how to spell later in life.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you would not believe how I hate people who can't spell. I wish Hitler would eliminate them instead of the Jews.

Nah I am joking. I wouldn't recommend even dating as in GF and BF. You can have so much more fun if you keep it casual. Maybe they are justexpecting fuc* buddies?

Last edited:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't.

girls will tell you you're in an open relationship, but it's only a one way street, buddy, and if you "cheat" on them you're going to get it. trust me, there is too much drama involved.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okayz senior and master dons, ill try to write right, but i dont knowz. no dating two chicks at once relationship-wise and keep it casual.