Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Maintainance Professional Women

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with high maintaince women ? For example doctors, lawyers that give you this blank kind of expression when you are introduced to them. For example when I was introduced to this lawyer last week she shook my hand but kept a very cold front, introduced herself but kept the conversation to the mininum.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shower before you meet them.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap
How do you deal with high maintaince women ? For example doctors, lawyers that give you this blank kind of expression when you are introduced to them. For example when I was introduced to this lawyer last week she shook my hand but kept a very cold front, introduced herself but kept the conversation to the mininum.
Just tell them they look sexy today :)

I do this to them all the time at work. It doesn't take long and they break right down.

Women who are professionals and who act like robots need to be teased and I mean teased hard about it.

For example, say something like, "If I was a woman I would show my off my body"

Trust me, when you treat them like girly girls they relax a bit and become more fun to talk to.

And that is when you slip in. ..

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the advice above me is STUPID. My advice is the BEST:

The reason why she kept her conversation to a min. was because she either doesn't know how to socialize properly or doesn't think much of you.

Nah dude, you treat them on your level and if you both don't have similar values then so be it. Don't think that any normal male can get any woman.. unless you are me.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking as a law student, I can tell you that the majority of women here stay single for all 3 years of school (if they're on a standard 3 year program) unless they came into school already involved in some sort of relationship.

Being a law student eats just about every waking moment of time that you have: if you're not in class, you're doing work for class or thinking about class. As such, the pool of people you know is generally limited to the people you go to school with, and if you don't find someone attractive enough to break the cardinal rule of "Don't sh*t where you eat" for dating, then you go for it. Otherwise, singles city.

How does this apply to you? Well, if you're at a bar and seeing a woman there who is 1.) Young (between 24-26), 2.) Single, and 3.) A practicing attorney, chances are that she has been single for quite some time. If she was single in law school, that would be likely to carry over to early associate work at a firm, as it is even more time-demanding than law school and even LESS likely to introduce you to someone you'd want to date.

When women go that long without dating, the either become hardcore desperate or turn the shields on and rebuff any attention they get. Sounds like you got the latter.

-LB

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey English,

My experience has been similar, and what I found was that in many cases I was making assumptions that were just wrong.

For instance I believed they were all cold biatches, and that becuase they were 'professionals' underneath they weren't women, with all the needs and wants of your normal girl.

I thought when they acted reserved it was because they thought they were better than me, that they had higher status.

Now maybe some did. But what I'm saying is the main reason for lack of success with these people is your own beliefs.

When you've got three minutes to impress them, in your heart of hearts you'd better believe you are the daddy, or your body language will shout PASS.

Get it out of your head that they are any different than any other woman. OK it may be a bit easier to impress your local checkout girl, but at they end of the day her sh1t stinks just like everyone elses.

I would ask yourself the question. What can I offer, that irrespective of what she does for a living she wants from me?

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very fact and circumstance dependant -- Cheat's post above may be true in his school/city. I've been out of law school for 6 years and what I found was:

1) Most attractive law students were attached or quickly became so upon arriving at school
2) Most post-graduating schedules went something like study, bar exam, wedding, honeymoon, firm
3) There was a very small core of women who were unattached (and worth pursuing)

I don't know that they are different from anyone else, except that their perceived needs/desires may be affected by how much cash they make, and hooking up with someone who will be acceptable socially to the peer group.

Meaning, many do not care how wealthy a guy is (because they've got that covered) but DO care how manly he is.

As to social acceptance, you must have brains and some ability to speak intelligently, but you will compare favorably against the other male lawyers if you can stand out like a man -- most of the male lawyers have small personalities, gossip like women, have chips on their shoulders, etc.

If you can be cool, controlled and materially intelligent, you'll go far.

LostDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you guys have probably never even seen a professional woman, let alone know how to stimulate her.

The ladder theory is wrong in this one aspect. Professional women want someone that they can connect with intellectually. They get very bored with the, "Yo, yo, yo, yo, hey girl, you be fine." They require just a bit more intellectual stimulation. I am not saying, completely b!tch you, I am saying that you have to give her a conversation about things that are interesting to her.

Greatest question to ask a professional woman. "What did you study in undergrad." or "What was one of your favorite classes in undergrad." Reason this works so well is it lets you see if she is interested in you. If she says "english" you know she isn't, but if she goes into a long story as to why she liked english etc...

You will know that she likes you enough, to atleast talk.

Last thing to know, like all women professional women want an arm piece. They want someone to show off. So if you are really good looking you can get away with not being as intellectually stimulating.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LostDon
Most of you guys have probably never even seen a professional woman, let alone know how to stimulate her.

The ladder theory is wrong in this one aspect. Professional women want someone that they can connect with intellectually. They get very bored with the, "Yo, yo, yo, yo, hey girl, you be fine." They require just a bit more intellectual stimulation. I am not saying, completely b!tch you, I am saying that you have to give her a conversation about things that are interesting to her.

Greatest question to ask a professional woman. "What did you study in undergrad." or "What was one of your favorite classes in undergrad." Reason this works so well is it lets you see if she is interested in you. If she says "english" you know she isn't, but if she goes into a long story as to why she liked english etc...

You will know that she likes you enough, to at least talk.

Last thing to know, like all women professional women want an arm piece. They want someone to show off. So if you are really good looking you can get away with not being as intellectually stimulating.
This won't get them in your bed however. I deal with professional women all the time and quite frankly they are just stuck up closet girly girls. Alot of them try to dress in a manner that will allow them to be taken seriously. This is usually just a big show. The only professional women who mean business are the ones over 40 and not on the rag anymore. The rest of them are all horney as hell and are sleeping with every other guy in the office.

This is why I always make fun professional women and tease them. I'll walk past them and pretend that I'm a robot. Making a professional girl laugh is EASY. It is easy to make fun of them. Neg hits work just as well on a professional girl as they do on a girly girl. Try walking past one and then let her see you check out her ass. It will make her day.

It is also important to note that all women go through mood swings. Professional women sometimes dress and act like they are ready to take charge, but a week later they are all mushy and nothing gets done.

One final comment on this subject.

ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME AND SO IS THEIR P_USSY.

so don't go around thinking you need different rules for different kinds of women. That is just bull crap.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: High Maintainance Professional Women

Originally posted by MetalFortress
You... don't. You move on to more hot-blooded women who are actually fun to be with.
I agree.

There is nothing that will make a professional girl want you more then when she finds out you are focused on HOT BABE 9s.

Bring a hot girly girl to the office and show her off and just watch how jealous and mad all the uptight business women get.

"oh... how come she can get him. I'm smarter then her... bla bla bla"

same PU-ssy - different skirt.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpine,

You hit the hammer on the nail. It was my beliefs that were holding me back. I so her at the station yesterday and used the C & F approach, after about 30 seconds her blank stare broke into a smile and then we talked. Didnt go pull her though..she just didnt seem my type of woman...thanks a million for putting things into perspective..
Originally posted by Alpine
Hey English,

My experience has been similar, and what I found was that in many cases I was making assumptions that were just wrong.

For instance I believed they were all cold biatches, and that becuase they were 'professionals' underneath they weren't women, with all the needs and wants of your normal girl.

I thought when they acted reserved it was because they thought they were better than me, that they had higher status.

Now maybe some did. But what I'm saying is the main reason for lack of success with these people is your own beliefs.

When you've got three minutes to impress them, in your heart of hearts you'd better believe you are the daddy, or your body language will shout PASS.

Get it out of your head that they are any different than any other woman. OK it may be a bit easier to impress your local checkout girl, but at they end of the day her sh1t stinks just like everyone elses.

I would ask yourself the question. What can I offer, that irrespective of what she does for a living she wants from me?