Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Intensity Training

ILikeGirls<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone use this method? The idea is to work out less, but with heavier weights, fewer reps, and compound sets, to gain white fiber muscle mass. If you don't know about it you can google it, but I want to know if anyone uses it because I do.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use it I just call it a lift though I didn't know it was High Intensity. It only builds fast twitch muscles though I think.

ILikeGirls<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and one more thing is that you only do one set for each muscle group. It should have 90% of the effect of multi-set workouts, thats the big divide when it comes to HIT.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ILikeGirls<3 said:
Does anyone use this method? The idea is to work out less, but with heavier weights, fewer reps, and compound sets, to gain white fiber muscle mass. If you don't know about it you can google it, but I want to know if anyone uses it because I do.
Yes. I've been using this method since 1990 and it does work.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping my focus increases intensity, but I shift between high volume/lighter weight and low volume/heavy every month or so. Works for me.