Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High Caliber Girl Playing Hard to Get or Has No Interest?

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump,

Not making anything up. Definitely dealing with info overload. I'm getting from you guys that although there are techniques/tips/ways to get to have sex with a girl once you have her out there's really no reason or way to deal with low interest. It's a losing game to try to up it except for walking away and maybe the girl realizes you are not a chump and won't be played with.

Anyways ... thanks for the advice guys. You read so much stuff online that you get to thinking this sh!t is supposed to be applied to everything. That's why you guys see me over analyzing and trying to come up with the right response.

You are right Trump. She has rejected me in a way that saves her and doesn't make the situation completely awkward.

Going to text and invite another girl out who I chatted with many months ago. She was not interested then. Maybe my fault because I invited her out on a Tuesday. She said that she doesn't go out Tuesday and then said she wasn't going to make it that easy for me. I know some of you would say fvck her. Contact another girl. She left her card under my door at work. I had lost her number. So I'll give it a go. Situations change. Who knows maybe we can make it happen now.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Texted this other girl. We had a good convo. Didn't want to make it too long so invited her to grab drinks Friday at x place at 9 pm. She said it's too early for her to plan for Friday. How about I hit her up Thursday to see if she can make it.

Sigh

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao...

Just keep getting burnt, so one day after many many times, you'll be fire proof.
But for now...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she may be waiting for you to be abit more bold, and wanting you to be of more value/scarce

9pm is early if she is meeting girls after work. You might try agreeing that it is early, you will go do "another thing" and pick her up where shes meeting girls at 10:30
If she balks on this, or dodges you meeting her in front of her friends, NEXT her.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She replied that she is supposed to meet with two coworkers after work for dinner and drinks but that it could change any min because the girls are not reliable.
Then she asked who I'm hanging out with cos shes sure it wont be just me at the place I suggested.

Sounds flaky as hell. How should I respond?

Tell her sounds like she will be busy we can do it some other day ...

Or to let me know (this is putting myself on standby which isnt good)

Or be playful and say hey are you scared of being alone with me? I dont bite too hard

As for her question about who I will be hanging out with I can tell her I go out alone sometimes and if she comes along it will be just us.

Thoughts?
Say "no worries. Ive got a date. Take care." Then next her.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl through the wife of my closest friend. She is what I consider a high caliber woman. She is an 8 in the looks department, has a high paying job, not easily impressed, is now 32 and has yet to get married or engaged. There's something wrong here I guess ...

Anyway we started talking on Facebook. We clicked right away. She started commenting on some of my posts. I like to write and she likes what I have been writing as of late. She sometimes take a long time to respond. I play the same game and take as long or longer than her. I sent her my number on messenger and asked her to text me so I can have her number because I'm not always on FB. She took a whole day to reply. Finally replied saying hi with a winky face and asking how my day I was. We chatted a bit. Then she went dark. No reply from her since yesterday around 6 pm.

I intend to not waste too much time texting back and forth and invite her out. My question is what would be the most successful way of doing it?

I'm thinking of saying something like ... hey there's this new restaurant I've been meaning to go to that I hear is quite nice. What is your schedule like this week? When are you free?

How would you guys handle the long periods of silence?

long replies are a sign of 2 things

1) you are not a high priority in her life

2) you are very low in the order of men she is talking too

in my book if a chick takes any longer than 1 hour to reply you can forget about it ( and 1 hour is extremely generous btw ) considering most people are on there phones every 5 mins

i find women tend to mainly focus on one maybe two men max ,these will get all her attention because she sees them as the most valuable mates or has some kind of emotional attachment to them

remember women are biologically designed to primarly have only one partner

every other guy she's talking too is just another orbiter to fill time up whilst she's waiting for her priorities to reply to her

i would leave her for a while now maybe hit her up in a month to see if the circumstances have changed

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she may be waiting for you to be abit more bold, and wanting you to be of more value/scarce

9pm is early if she is meeting girls after work. You might try agreeing that it is early, you will go do "another thing" and pick her up where shes meeting girls at 10:30
If she balks on this, or dodges you meeting her in front of her friends, NEXT her.
I hear you but if she was really interested ahe herself would have said how about I meet you after I'm done with my friends or hit you up so you can pick me up.

This is low interest all around. Even if she agrees to meet I'm thinking of canceling because at this point I think she would only be doing it to not make it really awkward moving forward.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
long replies are a sign of 2 things

1) you are not a high priority in her life

2) you are very low in the order of men she is talking too

in my book if a chick takes any longer than 1 hour to reply you can forget about it ( and 1 hour is extremely generous btw ) considering most people are on there phones every 5 mins

i find women tend to mainly focus on one maybe two men max ,these will get all her attention because she sees them as the most valuable mates or has some kind of emotional attachment to them

remember women are biologically designed to primarly have only one partner

every other guy she's talking too is just another orbiter to fill time up whilst she's waiting for her priorities to reply to her

i would leave her for a while now maybe hit her up in a month to see if the circumstances have changed
Doing some instrospection I realize there are areas of my life I could be better at to up my market value. I have a decent job, not fat but could improve.

I'll focus on improving my inner game. If my inner game is on point I believe I would have less flakes and more interest from this girls. I'll do me and develop outcome independence.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the other girl said to hit her up to double check if she could go out for drinks tomorrow. What do you guys suggest? Lose the number or give it a try. Seems like she has low interest.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the other girl said to hit her up to double check if she could go out for drinks tomorrow. What do you guys suggest? Lose the number or give it a try. Seems like she has low interest.
Don't ask don't check in. Just say im picking you up at 7pm see you then

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit her up she said she couldn't make it.

Wasn't a good week. Asked girls out and was rejected.

The ther girl the one I started the thread talking about I hit up and said will I be seeing you tonight. She didnt answer and kept going off topic asking me stupid questions. Not interested.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit her up she said she couldn't make it.

Wasn't a good week. Asked girls out and was rejected.

The ther girl the one I started the thread talking about I hit up and said will I be seeing you tonight. She didnt answer and kept going off topic asking me stupid questions. Not interested.
That is ok. The sooner you realize they aren't interested the sooner you can next them and not waste any more time.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you have to learn to:
1 RECOGNIZE GIRLS THAT ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOU (but may like to toy with you).
2 Understand that more often than not, you will get rejected, you will get flaked on, etc. This is the norm unless you're a
guy with very high status, so girls throw themselves at you.
3 Women nowadays have many options all the time, so it is hard to score.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally OP i think you should learn to determine a girls interest better. i generally don't have to ask a girl out to tell if she's not interested, you just talk to her for a while and you'll easily tell if she's waiting for you to ask her out or if she's waiting for you to go fvck yourself.

for example, if a girl can't be bothered to text you back for a whole day, then unless you know she's busy(hint: you can see when people are online on facebook, if she's too busy for you but not too busy for facebook that tells you what you need to know, if she's too busy for facebook too then it's possible she just has a life) she doesn't have any interest.

if a girl waits a long time to reply for a good reason she'll put effort into her reply, the reason for this is that if she cared what you thought she wouldn't want to wait 6 hours to give you a one word reply. so if you get a paragraph or 5 texts after 24 hours, she's busy but interested

as for the other girl it was pretty obvious that she didn't want to go out with you when she said that it's too early to plan her friday, that is almost directly stating that she's looking and waiting for something better to do than hanging out with you

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you have to learn to:
1 RECOGNIZE GIRLS THAT ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOU (but may like to toy with you).
2 Understand that more often than not, you will get rejected, you will get flaked on, etc. This is the norm unless you're a
guy with very high status, so girls throw themselves at you.
3 Women nowadays have many options all the time, so it is hard to score.
Won't let these past few rejections defeat me but it sure sucks.

I guess the key is to approach a lot, ask for many numbers and ask many girls out. Some will be interested.

I will work on improving myself in weak areas thus upping my social value. I'll also do things/hobbies I want to do, focus on my goals and meet people along the way.

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally OP i think you should learn to determine a girls interest better. i generally don't have to ask a girl out to tell if she's not interested, you just talk to her for a while and you'll easily tell if she's waiting for you to ask her out or if she's waiting for you to go fvck yourself.

for example, if a girl can't be bothered to text you back for a whole day, then unless you know she's busy(hint: you can see when people are online on facebook, if she's too busy for you but not too busy for facebook that tells you what you need to know, if she's too busy for facebook too then it's possible she just has a life) she doesn't have any interest.

if a girl waits a long time to reply for a good reason she'll put effort into her reply, the reason for this is that if she cared what you thought she wouldn't want to wait 6 hours to give you a one word reply. so if you get a paragraph or 5 texts after 24 hours, she's busy but interested

as for the other girl it was pretty obvious that she didn't want to go out with you when she said that it's too early to plan her friday, that is almost directly stating that she's looking and waiting for something better to do than hanging out with you
Good points. When you say talk a lot with the girl you mean phone call or text? Ive read to not text too much and ask her out. Perhaps this is a mistake im making? Should i be getting to know the girl a little more through text first?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points. When you say talk a lot with the girl you mean phone call or text? Ive read to not text too much and ask her out. Perhaps this is a mistake im making? Should i be getting to know the girl a little more through text first?
if you don't talk to her a lot in person then it benefits you to talk to her more over text.

don't use up all the material you have for your wacky shtick over text mind you, but it's best to talk to them for a bit any way you can to gauge interest.

so if you can talk to her irl, then don't bother texting her much, and unless you're over the age of 25 then chances are texting is the primary means of non-face to face contact, calling people is for emergencies these days.

generally it's difficult to make any kind of progress over text which is why texting is generally discouraged, but if it's all you got it's better than nothing(slightly), don't try to do much over text just either get her to the point where she wants to hang out with you, or determine that it's a lost cause so you can move on. but again, if you can talk to her irl forget texting for the most part

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't talk to her a lot in person then it benefits you to talk to her more over text.

don't use up all the material you have for your wacky shtick over text mind you, but it's best to talk to them for a bit any way you can to gauge interest.

so if you can talk to her irl, then don't bother texting her much, and unless you're over the age of 25 then chances are texting is the primary means of non-face to face contact, calling people is for emergencies these days.

generally it's difficult to make any kind of progress over text which is why texting is generally discouraged, but if it's all you got it's better than nothing(slightly), don't try to do much over text just either get her to the point where she wants to hang out with you, or determine that it's a lost cause so you can move on. but again, if you can talk to her irl forget texting for the most part
Got it.