Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hiding nude pics on your phone

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a smartphone app I found that I thought I'd share with you guys. It's called spycalc. It works as just a regular calculator for your phone until you punch in your password, then it brings you to a secret batcave of hidden nudie pics and vids that you can stash for no one to find.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Corinthians 13:11

When I was a child,
I spoke like a child,
I thought like a child,
I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man,
I put aside childish things.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed with flashpoint

To much stuff to do and worry about other then hiding things on your fone

If your jimmies are that rustled about it just auto lock your phone

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... I downloaded this a couple years ago. Now I don't remember the password. Awesome...

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
flashpoint - cmon, its harmless fun...

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
geez. you guys are funny. and from who do you hide your stash? mommy? haha. just kiddin.

all i say is you are a man and there is no need to be ashamed of anything. you ever seen a chick that is hiding her toys? me not. i wonder why that is. or are they allowed to be more comfortable with their sexual needs than we are? doubt it. if your significant other finds some footage on your cell then it might get her an idea where she can improve. "you see that honey? look at her! she is doing real fine isnt she. not the schlong. the schlong is not for you. you need to focus. and who says anal is bad? cant you see how she enjoys it? these are tears of joy not pain. right? you seriously need to step up your game sweethart or this dirty bastard right here is going to find someone else who can satisfy him." - well not the exact words but she should get the idea. if you hide your treasures you are missing out on an opportunity

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flashpoint said:
geez. you guys are funny. and from who do you hide your stash? mommy? haha. just kiddin.

all i say is you are a man and there is no need to be ashamed of anything. you ever seen a chick that is hiding her toys? me not. i wonder why that is. or are they allowed to be more comfortable with their sexual needs than we are? doubt it. if your significant other finds some footage on your cell then it might get her an idea where she can improve. "you see that honey? look at her! she is doing real fine isnt she. not the schlong. the schlong is not for you. you need to focus. and who says anal is bad? cant you see how she enjoys it? these are tears of joy not pain. right? you seriously need to step up your game sweethart or this dirty bastard right here is going to find someone else who can satisfy him." - well not the exact words but she should get the idea. if you hide your treasures you are missing out on an opportunity

HAHAHA... Hilarious.

Actually the reason I downloaded it is because my phone is a company phone. Sometimes they need to take my phone for a couple minutes when they want to test one of our new products (telephony company). Better to be safe than sorry and not have those pics in anyone's view. Small price to pay to get a free iPhone with unlimited data.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just move along if you're not interested? You're digging way too deep into this just to have yourself be heard. Whatever gets your jollys off I guess

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's any number of reasons someone may want this. Maybe you let other people use your phone from time to time. Maybe you show people pics in your phone from a vacation you took and don't want them seeing dozens of nudes. Who knows? It's a neat idea for an app and I just thought I'd share.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soo how are you getting these nudes on your phone? haha

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
HAHAHA... Hilarious.

Actually the reason I downloaded it is because my phone is a company phone. Sometimes they need to take my phone for a couple minutes when they want to test one of our new products (telephony company). Better to be safe than sorry and not have those pics in anyone's view. Small price to pay to get a free iPhone with unlimited data.
Keeping nude pics on your company phone... this thread just gets stupider.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever hear of remote desktop? I'm sure the equivalent for smart phones is around the corner if not out already. Those IT guys aren't stupid. Just get an Ipod touch if you need to have a nudie pic collection at hand.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Keeping nude pics on your company phone... this thread just gets stupider.
Ok, it's my personal phone that was given to me by my company. They pay my bill, so if they need it for testing, I really can't say no. It's rare, but it happens.

The funny thing is, I would show my boss the pics on my phone. I've been to a strip club with him, and gotten drunk with him many times. This company is so relaxed it's not even funny. But I still don't want them to see some crazy amount of naked girls stored on my phone.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why have nudes pics on your phone? Can't any of you guys get pu**y?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the company's paying the bill and can ask to see the phone at any time, then it ain't really your phone.

3agle 3yes said:
Why have nudes pics on your phone? Can't any of you
guys get pu**y?
Yep, I've never taken a guy seriously when he has a bunch of nudes on his phone that he wants to show off, claiming that they were sent to him by the chick in them. If you want to annoy them just say "Already saw those on the Internet, so you know about that site too?"

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Zerro said:
If the company's paying the bill and can ask to see the phone at any time, then it ain't really your phone.

Yep, I've never taken a guy seriously when he has a bunch of nudes on his phone that he wants to show off, claiming that they were sent to him by the chick in them. If you want to annoy them just say "Already saw those on the Internet, so you know about that site too?"
That's what tineye and google image search are for. They don't show up on either and you see the photos arent professionally lit, messed up room, fingernail polish is not perfect as well as seeing her face is the same persons pic in the pictures and her leaving her phone number...you know its them. Fakes are easy to spot and find. Some of you think its impossible to get nudes and *****. Lmfao. Incogs already gotten them from chicks hes fvcked. Hell ive gotten them from chicks ive worked wth and shown from other dudes ive worked with. Plus short camera phone videos with face included from chicks and its the same chick in her same room that looks like a bomb went off in it. Their rooms are just as messed up as their lives and heads. Frig it. Its amusing.