Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi, My name is

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello masses, I’m Zephyrus. You may recognize me from everywhere. Just kiddin.
I've been reading alot of the posts and each and every one is interesting, at least to somebody I’m sure. This is a conversation I had over the weekend. Word for word? Pretty darn close, I know me, although I never remember much. This definitely sounds good.

I hate going to clubs, I hate it, but that's where the girls are. I would much rather meet a girl elsewhere, like say... the mall. It doesn't really matter though. I'm pretty comfortable talking to a chic anywhere. It wasn't always that easy. The pretty ones were intimidating at first, and then I managed to get me one. The rest is just a blur.

So on to the conversation, it's sometimes not just what you say but how you say it. Like they say, "it's all in the delivery".

Hey how you doin?

Good, how are you?

Fantastic! So what's your name?

Natasha.

Cool, that's my 32nd favorite name for a girl. (Snicker).

(Laughter) What's your name?

That's really none of your business. Just kidding.

(Laughter)

I'm Zephyrus.

Hello Zephyrus.

Did you just eyeball me girl?

(Laughter) No.

Yeah right! Don't lie to me, girl I KNOW you were eyeballing me. That's ok though because I’m eyeballing you too, "if ya know what I’m sayin"... (Laughter).

(Hysterical Laughter)

Oh I know what your sayin. (Giggles).

Oh man!

What?

I almost forgot, their waiting for me. (Of course no one is waiting for me)

Who? The Police?!

(Laughter).

(Laughter).

No not the police, are you stunned or what? Just kiddin.

Oooo You're a smartass eh? (Laughter)

Yeah something like that. (Smile)

So Natasha, I gotta roll... They'll think you drugged me or something, know what I’m sayin.

(Laughter)

So what's your number?

555-5555

Cool, well I'm outta here, talk to you later.

Ok see ya, smartass!

(Laughter)
(Laughter)

I had the number just like that, in maybe... 5 minutes. I know, I know... you're thinking, "Why did you take so long?" Well I was feeling a little tired that night; I’m a busy guy. :eek:)

Of course there's times when I do get rejected, just not by women. The girls flock in droves to see me, it's ridiculous. I've slept with 4 million women, and I’m c******g soon in a town near you, "know what I’m sayin".

I'm only kidding fella's, obviously.

I could have that same above conversation with a different chic and appear retarded. That's ok; my goal is to meet lots of girls. If my sense of humor doesn’t appeal to them, I could care less. I just tell them that my funny stuff is too complicated for them. They say "yeah right"! I say well shaddap then, they love that.

I was reading a post somewhere. It was a chic but I can't remember whom. I think she might have been talking about how some dude broke her in *cough*, in the anal way. I'd like to talk to this girl; I’ve got some penetrating questions for her. Oops. I mean some interesting questions.

You know, I think I could like it here, everyone's so happy. I feel like you people are really diggin me. I may post something really helpful one day. There's must be something in this post you can use, I mean the AFC type dudes. I'm doing what I can to make some sense, although it doesn't appear to be working. So I suppose this is the end for now.

I hope this helps.
Zephyrus

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
know what I'm saying
just kidding

those are not always goodto say

Zephyrus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
know what I'm saying
just kidding

those are not always goodto say
your absolutely right... every episode is different.

If your worried about things that aren't always good to say, that's where your steering in the wrong direction.

I'm not concerned whether or not this girl likes me saying this or that, i could care less... the fact of the matter still remains... I left with her number in under 5 minutes, and the girl is pretty hot.

* I would put her actual # there for you... but where's the drama in that *

You wanna go out and git your OWN numers.