Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi, I'm SolidGold and I have "oneitis"

SolidGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all.

Let me introduce myself. 22 years-old. Hate the relationship/dating thing. Love having a different girl every night I go out.

But the other day I met a girl that was different. I was falling in love. So I approached her and got her number. Yesterday I asked her for a date. She agreed.

So today there I went to meet her. And I started to feel nervous and anxious. And I got there and not only was she there, but also her older sister and 6 of her sister's friends. A table full of cute girls and I was upset because I wanted to be alone with her.

And this made me realize something: I got "oneitis". And guess what: she wasn't different and I got stupid.

"Oneitis" -> avoid it... BIG TIME.

That's all.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How rude of her not to mention she was bringing an entourage.

I would have dismissed her for that regardless.

Hey at least at 22 you realize the error. I didn't bust out of that weakness til mid 30's.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides avoiding Oneitis, you should also avoid this girl as well. She pretty much made a mockery of your date, man. It's called low interest. She has little-to-no interest in you. I don't care if there were 1,000 cute girls with her, they were probably there for a goof and laughed at you afterwards. Not cool.

Tread with caution, this girl is fücked up!

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Besides avoiding Oneitis, you should also avoid this girl as well. She pretty much made a mockery of your date, man. It's called low interest. She has little-to-no interest in you. I don't care if there were 1,000 cute girls with her, they were probably there for a goof and laughed at you afterwards. Not cool.

Tread with caution, this girl is fücked up!
I second this! Drop her! No more...

SolidGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know guys. The worst thing of it all it's when I realized I had become one of the guys I used to make fun of: a WUSS!

I'm recovering now. This girl is "dead" and life goes on ;)