Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hi I'm new here, I'm looking for advice

Migeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't find an introductions topic so I thought I'd make this in the appropriate place for my age and where I am. So Hi I'm Migeman.

The past few weeks in college (UK College) I've noticed that I never make physical contact with women and neither do I make contact with my male friends. I seem to have a fear that maybe if I do something as simple as a hand on a shoulder or any other basic contact that I would be rejected. I know this might sound silly to some but it has been bothering me, being 17 years old I should be able to make contact with people.

Vogel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, just forget the fear and get rejected, since all rejections more or less are the same, you'll get used to it at some point.
Just remember that those who reject you are the losers, since you're the most awesome thing that could happen to anybody ;)

Migeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that post :)
You made me feel a whole lot better about myself :D

Vogel

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're welcome :p just don't be afraid.... find your fear and slap it around at bit, tell it who's the boss... and then ground it for the rest of your life.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Migeman, its a good thing that you came here, enjoy your stay here untill you are ready to go. ALso i'd like to give you some tips, things that really helped me when i first came here.

1: Read at the very least the DJ bible before asking all kinds of questions. It will do you good. (The link can be found at the bottom left of this forum.)

2: Retrace and read posts and threads from high reputation members. Like Pook, Interceptor, Kontroller X. You might not agree with them, but it gives you something to think about.

3: Ask members who have clearly walked the path to help you out. I asked Daddythepimp how he got started and now i'm retracing his footsteps.

I actually think such tips should be made into a sticky thread because there are certain tips that get repeated over and over, like: be alpha, be confident. :p Make it fun do it hard and be prepared to face the root of AFC. Face it, confront it and battle against it. Because you are not your mind nor your feelings. ENJOY!

Migeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, I was looking around other topics and read about the DJ Bible I didn't know where it was, no I do, I'll look over it the next few days.

I'll keep a look out for those names in the future. I intend to enjoy my stay here :)

Spade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Browski many people have this probelm, so dnt wry bout it...go do some research on these topics, u can even google them lol
-> Alphamale, Kino, Mystery, M3 model, and even read the book "the game" theyll help open your eyes:cool:

Migeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a good week since joining here.

I went out on a coffee date with a girl in one of my classes. I'll be seeing her again this week and I intend to have another coffee with her and get her number.

My only problem again was with touching, this wasn't about being rejected it's more how I touch. I read this Kino guide http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16712 and I read about the Pre Kino. I used that as it was a rainy day, she had an umbrella we were pretty close to each other under that. But where it mentions say the touching of arms or hands. I don't really understand how to touch, would it be a few fingertips, the whole hand, a small stroke.

If I've missed that in any of the guides I'll re read them but if anyone can shed some light on how exactly to "do" it then it would help a lot.

needstochange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I never quite got the "touch her arms" part either. Help?

Oh and welcome Migeman :D

Migeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome :).
Anything about my previous post, as it would be nice to have it cleared up.

Migeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a little update.

My work on kino on touching people I know has gone slowly, slowly uphill.
I still have this massive hurdle to get over, on Saturday I had a party, there was one girl I was attempting to get on, but I wasn't sure about the whole more intimate touching, I could touch her shoulder or hand and feel fine about it, I could tell she was into me but I never went any further, I never went say near her bum or legs. Then after passing out I realised I completely missed my chance with her.

Any tips on the whole more intimate touching? I'm really rather annoyed at myself, even with alcohol I couldn't push myself to do it.

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was thinking like "Oh do I just touch with my whole hand?? How long do I leave it there?? How do I go about it??"

But then I thought there is no right or wrong way to do it, it's not like women have specific kino spots (though some spots might give more pleasure) that you have to hit or else it will have no effect. Just do it, just touch her you are right in what you are doing and that's all the matters. "First time I kinoed" I was worried about omg what if my touch is not perfect, too long or whatever? I put my hand on her arm and held it there for like 15 seconds.

She didn't slap me for holding it too long or touching her "wrong". She smiled at me, we held a conversation and she added me on facebook.

So I hope you get what I've been trying to tell you is that don't worry...Women don't mind being touched as much as you think.