Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heyjose25points is no more

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've decided that my tenure as Heyjose25points is over. I feel that this name doesn't really represent me anymore. It was just a screenname i used over the past 4 years. This means, yes, i've officially ended the bootcamp. I got what i needed out of it. But the fact remains, i should be concerned more about getting constant lays than approaching, eventho i'll do that too...just not in the form of any type of mission.

For a while, I was bitter about any constructive criticism i got, since i felt like i was more far behind than i thought. In reality the feedback i got was to help me. Of course I'll never get things fully down, i have a lot to learn still. So I say goodbye to you guys.

I'll return here, someday...but under a new name.

Last edited:

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks to see you go. You did good though.

Reaction score
Que pasa bro!

Please enlighten us what in sam-hill does your name signify!!!

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.
yea, i'm leaving the site for good.Won't have to hold back my beliefs anymore. This site will only conflict with the ideals i want to fully open to. I'm gonna get even better at the game this time around. the bootcamp had me learning alot, but ive realized i don't need it. There's no need to do a mission anymore....just going for success on my terms.

I'll return here when i'm pimp tight. I'll still contact anyone who wants to PM, other than that, i'll just be reading up on brak, Microphone fiend, etc...just FRs rather than theories...actual proof of success. Fallen, don't worry..i'll read up on ur stuff too.lol. I'll be known by a new name when i return here, and fill u guys in on my further growth. I'll be back with the new me in a matter of months. See u guys then.

Sup LMS, my name is:

Hey jose-went by the nickname Jose, when i was learning spanish. People called me that
25 points-Was from the site, www.mypoints.com when if u visited a site, u got 25 points to further buy cool gear with, stuff like that u had to acquire like 10,000 points and stuff. But mainly, i used it for 25 points in life i had no idea of what they would be. The name just stuck.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyjose25points said:
Hey guys.
yea, i'm leaving the site for good.Won't have to hold back my beliefs anymore. This site will only conflict with the ideals i want to fully open to. I'm gonna get even better at the game this time around. the bootcamp had me learning alot, but ive realized i don't need it. There's no need to do a mission anymore....just going for success on my terms.

I'll return here when i'm pimp tight. I'll still contact anyone who wants to PM, other than that, i'll just be reading up on brak, Microphone fiend, etc...just FRs rather than theories...actual proof of success. Fallen, don't worry..i'll read up on ur stuff too.lol. I'll be known by a new name when i return here, and fill u guys in on my further growth. I'll be back with the new me in a matter of months. See u guys then.

Sup LMS, my name is:

Hey jose-went by the nickname Jose, when i was learning spanish. People called me that
25 points-Was from the site, www.mypoints.com when if u visited a site, u got 25 points to further buy cool gear with, stuff like that u had to acquire like 10,000 points and stuff. But mainly, i used it for 25 points in life i had no idea of what they would be. The name just stuck.
sad to see you go but i'd like to keep in contact, when i approached with you I learned a ton just by watching you.