Hey, you should know... I am a play girl....

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really hilarious...

These new sex in the city type wannabe "play girls" are emerging.

This girl rolls up to me...

I have known her for a while...

She says, "I am a playgirl and you should be careful. When I am with one man, I am thinking of another."

She claims that she doesn't do anything with them now. Yet, in the future, she would like to have many men to play with.

I appreciate her honesty.

Obviously, she is testing me. I just showed no interest and like usual... Now, I am getting her to cook dinner for me in a few days.

But, I wonder if anyone else on this board is thinking of what I am thinking... ha ha ha ha...:rolleyes:

take from takers, give to givers...

Out.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
V-Don said:
These new sex in the city type wannabe "play girls" are emerging.
I love women like that! 3 different d1cks a week entering their vaginas!! forget about sloppy seconds that is the old term, sloppy 5th is in.

V-Don said:
She says, "I am a playgirl and you should be careful. When I am with one man, I am thinking of another."
She is just a smart sexy single woman taking a charge of her own life. If you don't believe me watch this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohqNf5e4D1k

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i've noticed girls are finding more sophisticated ways to be Ho3z Play girls....these girls make themselves the utlimate catch and only the best can get her....they do this because there insecure and don't wanna be hurt again...unfortunatley when they do that sh^t they hurt guys in the proccess...IE "play girls"