Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey, what ever happed to...

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me if I come off as uninformed but whatever happened to just approaching a girl with a "Hey, what's up" while being well groomed? Does that not work anymore?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's more to it then just dressing nice and saying "hey hows it going?" Cause if you think that is just gonna work, you got way more to learn.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them your character on WoW, it will show status if you're level 60 or above. Make sure to be wearing a Starcraft gamer's T.

This is the in thing with the ladies now.

miniPIMPIN

Banned
Reaction score
DjDan said:
No there isn't.

It really IS that simple man. Nerds like you keep complicating sh1t. Mystery method and his A1, B3, S3. Like player_supreme said: "this ain't bingo mothaf^cka"

I've gotten laid by just saying HELLO and I have seen guys who have done the same.

You just need to spit good game and have good conversation skills and be a real man and the p^ssy will come easily.

i agree.
playersupreme owns.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they don't make starcraft t-shirts. Believe me, I'd get one if they did. ;)
SC2 is coming out before long!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were only that simple..... "hey how u doing"? ..."ahhh run all the girls at chasing me with their Va Jay Jay's"....

:cool:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
No there isn't.

It really IS that simple man. Nerds like you keep complicating sh1t. Mystery method and his A1, B3, S3. Like player_supreme said: "this ain't bingo mothaf^cka"

I've gotten laid by just saying HELLO and I have seen guys who have done the same.

You just need to spit good game and have good conversation skills and be a real man and the p^ssy will come easily.
Nerds like me? What do you know about me and my game? If someone is a afc or has no idea what their doing with women. Do you think they are gonna get laid by just saying; "hey hows it going?" or by simply saying hello? Yeah you need know how to spit game but, thats not all.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
No there isn't.

Please explain how it is that simple!

What age group does this work on?

What setting are you in?

What do you hope to get from this approach?

Did you Calibrate first?

Do you care about the IOI?

Did you use the 3 Second Rule?

Are you using this as the Introduction? Than moving on with the basics?

Are you going to use Trance words and Mirror to make her feel comfortable?

Are you going to Elicit her values and regurgitate them back?

Are you going to Run the amazing connection on her so that she trusts you?

Are you going to Disarm her by separating yourself from others?

Are you going to Use sexual accelerators like Kino and Patterning to turn her on?

Than are you going to try to fClose her, if no-go than #close?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever happened to just approaching a girl with a "Hey, what's up"
There's one ugly fact in the way: you can't walk up to one beautiful girl by herself. Because . . . BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ARE NOT BY THEMSELVES!! She's with her friends, often mixed gender. Really, are they ALL going to just stop talking & sit patiently while you chat her up?

That's why game takes thought and practice. I've never done anyone ELSE's canned material, but yes, you do have to think before you speak.

Even in the rare case she is by herself, you have to say HI!! through her I-pod earbuds while she's staring at the ground through her welding-mask sunglasses while she's walking a mile a minute. Good luck.

Hello? Hello what? Start talking about the weather? Some guys have approach journals that go into this stuff.

I can write a couple of field reports of my recent approaches if anyone cares.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
DjDan said:
No there isn't.

Bingo LOL. Or a game of "Battleship" And the M3 model flow charts. Good lord.

Too many of these "gurus" are making meeting women way more complicated than it needs to be.

Doesn't have to be that way. It shouldn't be that way.

Example: "Hi. I noticed you when I walked in and I would be interested in getting to know you" or "I think you are very beautiful and would like to get to know you"

Simple, yet effective.
I know the people that are brainwashed by "the community" will tell you that you can't compliment a HB, that you are "giving your power away" by doing so.

BS - anyone who thinks that way does not have any power to begin with, if they think they can lose it that easily be simply complimenting an attractive woman.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
direct approach = not having any game

game = this

this
My results with DA clearly contradict your first statement.

I speak from experience, do you?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
Please explain how it is that simple!

What age group does this work on?

What setting are you in?

What do you hope to get from this approach?

Did you Calibrate first?

Do you care about the IOI?

Did you use the 3 Second Rule?

Are you using this as the Introduction? Than moving on with the basics?

Are you going to use Trance words and Mirror to make her feel comfortable?

Are you going to Elicit her values and regurgitate them back?

Are you going to Run the amazing connection on her so that she trusts you?

Are you going to Disarm her by separating yourself from others?

Are you going to Use sexual accelerators like Kino and Patterning to turn her on?

Than are you going to try to fClose her, if no-go than #close?
LOL! I certainly hope that post was satire and not serious. :crackup:

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't power like you are thinking it is lead way. You can go up to a girl and say what you said if it is the way you want to do it. Nothing wrong there.

I don't want to go up to a girl and say that.

Not my style. I don't want to go up to a girl and be serious and dive into every faucet of her.

I want to play with her have fun with her and if I become interested in her than I will go that extra step to get to know her.

I will not compliment her on her looks and I will not state my interest in her until I have interest in her.

I am not brain washed I am myself. Just like you are. I appreciate your methods I see the value in them and I understand your stance. You have your way it is how you want to do it and it works for you.

I on the other hand like the art. I like treating them as a person I just met and than see how it goes. I don't like telling them how I feel or how I feel about them.

I don't talk to strangers like that and I am not going to pretend that they are somebody I love. I do not love them. I probably never will.

Upon talking to them and building a rapport with them I will evaluate the situation and move from there.

I should have used a better string of text to convey my meaning rather than "give away your power", but that is what I wrote and thought it would come across better.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have greatly misunderstood what I've been saying.

Either I haven't made myself clear, or you misinterpreted.

Regardless, your response is way off.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who disagrees with DJdan is WRONG.

Simple as That.

Aint gotta explain whats already understood mothafukaz

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
There's one ugly fact in the way: you can't walk up to one beautiful girl by herself. Because . . . BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ARE NOT BY THEMSELVES!! She's with her friends, often mixed gender. Really, are they ALL going to just stop talking & sit patiently while you chat her up?
Even in the rare case she is by herself, you have to say HI!! through her I-pod earbuds while she's staring at the ground through her welding-mask sunglasses while she's walking a mile a minute. Good luck.
Tragic, but INCREDIBLY true.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see lone wolf HB's all the time. I also approach them regardless if they are alone or in a group of 3 meatheads who look like they could bench press Australia.