Hey, talk to me for a minute.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To approach women, just use the line... "Hey, talk to me for a minute".

The key to this line is that you don't have to come up with anything to talk about. As well as some other slick attributes.

You might ask why. Well it's because you don't say anything after that. She does.

And we all know what happens when they say something. We can use something they said to form a

question to easily keep talking.

Example:

You: "Hey talk to me for a minute."
Her: "About what?" or "what do you want to talk about?" or the like.

Now this is OK and this is most likely how she will respond, but I got it all covered.

You: "Let's talk about anything."

Now she'll respond. And you can go off what she says, watch...

Her: "I'm going to get a coffee because I can't study any more."
You: "What are you studying?"
Her: "How to be a superstar!"
You: "Awesome! How long you been wanting to be a superstar? :D" with grin

(Girls Like Smiles and your more attractive when you smile... generally)

Her: blah blah blah
You: blah blah blah

Now that last part wasnt blah blah. I just used that as a filler. You get the point, go off what she says. It will be way more intellectual than blah blah blah... Hopefully.

Now if at any point they just walk off or say bye or do whatever it is they would do to leave, which could happen after you say you want to talk about anything. What you want to realize is, that you just filtered the girl out fast and now you can be on to the NEXT!

See this technique is easy, effective, and filters the girls out quickly because if they do not remain talking to you then you know she doesn't have much interest in your first impression be it looks or convo. If the girl thought you were handsome and/or liked your flow then she would talk to you about anything.

And as a bonus when you say "Let's talk about anything" embeds some info in her head that the two of you are already doing stuff together 5 seconds after meeting and this helps. Trust me. Don't think about it too hard or anything.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you see it working, a real dj would give it a shot. I've used this technique successfully many times. I wouldn't let a technique that didn't work dirty up the don juan board.

If it didn't work for me I wouldn't share it.

Act my friend. Don't sit there and knock it until you've tried it yourself.

This may not work for you at all, but it's worth a shot.

I am a confident person and I have charisma that makes this technique really work. Maybe try attaining the level of confidence and charisma I have and you will "see" this working.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "real dj" is defined by everyone different. Different things will work for different people; to each their own. I'll try this, just cause I'm a pyscho and enjoy talking to random people. :)

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[sarcasm]A real DJ would try running around the streets whipping his d!ck out back and forth singing a britney spears song while covered in chocolate syrup

be confident, try it ;)[/sarcasm]

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you see it working, a real dj would give it a shot. I've used this technique successfully many times. I wouldn't let a technique that didn't work dirty up the don juan board.
it doesn't matter what you say (most of the time).

saying this canned line is not going to take you anywhere then "hello" or "whats up?" will not take you.

for 95% of the time the inital comment that you use to start the conversation will make no difference.

its really not what you say, its how you say it.

this "talk to me" line seems stupid, to ME because i can imagine some AFC saying this an exspecting miracles to happen from it.

not to mention that it really is not anything that special,

Pro-

if this works for YOU, great, but saying "hello" or whatever will do you just as well.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your confident it doesn't matter, thus the line doesn't matter. The balls to say 'hey' was all that mattered

Nothing matters other than your perception of yourself...

Respect yourself and others will respect you...

Love yourself and others will love you...

Trust in yourself and others will trust in you...