Hey I'm back! And need some advice on this situation with chicks bf

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all! Havent been here much cuz college is really busy, but I ran into a small problem last week and wanted to get some advice on how I did.

What happened:
-This sexy chick was coming onto me for a few days, I knew she had a boyfriend, we would smoke together alot, and I could tell she was real into me.

-Then about 5 days ago I wind up in her bed "snuggling". Eventually it gets really hot in the room and I take my shirt off, and I can tell she wants it.

-I go for a move, she says "I cant...ive already cheated on my boyfriend a couple times and I feel really guilty".

-I tell her I understand and respect her relationship, but that if you have trust problems in a relationship then theres not much to the relationship at all. Then I talk to her minimally up until last night when I get a message from her boyfriend:

BF: watch urself buddy. my girls got no interest in you

ME: lol dude what?

BF: u tryna hook up with her

BF: not a big deal its in the past dont try doin it again

ME: hahaha nah dude youre totally mistake man just add me and you can ask me legit anything dude...id give you my num if you wanted to call me but my damn phone is broken lol

BF: like i said doesnt matter in the past and she wouldnt of done anythin anyways just dont tryn kiss her again and no problems

ME: look man, I completely respect your relationship, but honestly dude, if you truly trusted your gf, you shouldn't have to go around telling people to back off. You can take this as a grain of salt, its just my opinion, but if you dont have trust in a relationship then you got nothing. Im tired, and honestly, I really don't want to get involved in this kind of stuff lol. I wish you the best of luck in figuring things out.

BF: i do trust her and i know u put her in the situation. she wanted nothing to do with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------
What Im having trouble understanding is this: If shes cheated on her bf a few times already, and only snuggled in a bed with me and didnt do anythin else, why on earth is she goin to him like 5 days later saying what happened?

Also, do you guys recommend I just next this chick or go for it again anyways? Im thinkin of just inviting her out to a party this weekend, gettin drunk, and see what happens. I honestly don't even really care that much about this girl I just really feel like bangin her lol

EDIT: And damn this kid is so much of a chump I think I'd feel kinda good about stealin his girl hahaha

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
-------------------------------------------------------------
What Im having trouble understanding is this: If shes cheated on her bf a few times already, and only snuggled in a bed with me and didnt do anythin else, why on earth is she goin to him like 5 days later saying what happened?
The girl is a drama queen.

Also, do you guys recommend I just next this chick or go for it again anyways? Im thinkin of just inviting her out to a party this weekend, gettin drunk, and see what happens. I honestly don't even really care that much about this girl I just really feel like bangin her lol
She put your business out in the street for no good reason. Damn right you next her. Unless you wanna fist fight her man over her. Which benefits neither you nor him. The girl would LOVE it though because she's a drama queen b***h.

Hey, I like banging a good w**re too, but not when I have some jealous b/f breathing down my neck. Too much drama.

EDIT: And damn this kid is so much of a chump I think I'd feel kinda good about stealin his girl hahaha
He's a huge chump. And he's gonna crash and burn.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i do trust her and i know u put her in the situation"

This guy is a fvcking tool. The fact his girl invited you into bed to "snuggle" is YOUR fault? You probably could had fvcked this girl if you had pushed it more. She wouldn't had said a damn thing to her boyfriend either. The fact that nothing happened she feels high and mighty and a sense of "loyalty" to her man. So she blamed the entire situation on you. But really, what is his girl doing even letting you into her bed. Or even allowing herself to be a lone with you for that matter? That in itself is a gigantic red flag.

I would just next her. Unless you feel you can absolutely handle the consequences of fvcking her. Which includes a crazy b!tch, and an angry ex-bf both out to cut your nuts off.

-Scars

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. NEVER F%CK WITH GIRLS WHO U CAN SMOKE WITH (TRUST I HAVE 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE)
1A. the best you can do is **** thats about it

2. FALL-BACK.....F#CK WITH HER IF SHE F#CKS WITH YOU

3. Stop texting and calling....if she wants to smash...let her come to you.....

at this point if u wanna hit it thats all you can do....don't come off as easy...tell her you don't mess with her kind and get a chick hotter than her...if u can pull 1 u can pull 10......

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol if I had a beer for each time a insecure bf has talked smack to me or a friend id be wasted.

Personally I can't stand drama queens like this , she don't deserve the penis

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Indeed he is, but then again so are you because you do not understand how you have been recruited by her to play in one of her favorite games...it is called " Lets you and him fight over me."
This is a popular game with AW's..

Matis Toboggan said it.

You had no chance of banging her because she did not not want you to. All she wanted was for your desire to peak and for you to TRY to hit it. That gave her enough to report back to Gomer the B.f - hence his messages to you.

Live and learn son.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Succubus: A female demon who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There could be a few things going on here:

1. She actually did go and tell him all of this afterward. In this case she's a fvcked up b!tch and you should stop talking to her.

2. Her boyfriend pried something out of her and ran with it. Maybe she just told him that you two were cuddling. He probably got jealous and is confronting you about it because he wants to fvck with you and make you think that she's a fvcked up b!tch so you'll stop talking to her.

You also handled the situation sh!tty with the bf, you should've just been like "WTF are you talking about dude" and not responded after that.

Your options are either to make a move on her or to stop talking to her.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I need to give more information here lol.

1. She doesnt really display AW qualities. I mean yeah the case could be made that telling her bf was an AW thing, but other than that she is legit the FARTHEST thing from an AW. We both just go about ourselves and do our own things, rarely text each other, and usually only talk whenever we happen to see each other. We both give each other a ton of space all the time, and I know chicks on my floor that are AWs and they are NOTHING like this chick.

2. Even if she told her bf cuz she was an AW, why did she tell him like 5 days after this entire thing happened? And if shes already cheated on her bf a few times, why the heck am I the one getting dragged into this when I didnt even kiss her lol?

Anyways, thank you all for the advice. I think Im just going to back off big time, and if I wind up coming home drunk one night and fvcking her, then so be it. Otherwise, I'll just be out in the field doin my normal thing.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant...ive already cheated on my boyfriend a couple times and I feel really guilty
That means she wants it.

You should have pushed harder to kiss her that night. She was clearly up for it.

The boyfriend is a huge loser.

It's not about trust, its about interest level. The girl is going to cheat again and if it isn't with you, its someone else.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aye

eaglez1177 said:
I think I need to give more information here lol.

1. She doesnt really display AW qualities. I mean yeah the case could be made that telling her bf was an AW thing, but other than that she is legit the FARTHEST thing from an AW. We both just go about ourselves and do our own things, rarely text each other, and usually only talk whenever we happen to see each other. We both give each other a ton of space all the time, and I know chicks on my floor that are AWs and they are NOTHING like this chick.
Ok now your starting to rationalize, her and her behavior Eaglez, An AW doesn't have to be loud and brash, Jophill was spot on, this chick wanted drama and you and her man to fight to get validation. The biggest move any AW can make. She told her man some lame bull and he came at you like a sucker
2. Even if she told her bf cuz she was an AW, why did she tell him like 5 days after this entire thing happened? And if shes already cheated on her bf a few times, why the heck am I the one getting dragged into this when I didnt even kiss her lol?
Now your over-analyzing, why doesn't the girl call when I was suppose to see her on a date a couple months ago? Who cares, the bish is trying to set you up, in certain areas guys get killed over lame shyt like this. Charge the broad to the game bro, she wants drama, and is a slvt, she probably had buyers remorse or some shyt who cares, she is loco
Anyways, thank you all for the advice. I think Im just going to back off big time, and if I wind up coming home drunk one night and fvcking her, then so be it. Otherwise, I'll just be out in the field doin my normal thing.
I think Jophill and Tobogan(and scares too) are on point with their advice, this chick reminds me of one my x's. Loves drama, and attention. Why did tell him five days later, who knows. Personally with the X, I was in a similar situation and I didn't say shyt, because you don't know how the info was presented etc

But the fact that you still wanna hit it, tells me you either got feelings for the broad or your ego is to invested in this. Personally I would move on, if you do smash her, and can deal with a possible George Sodini type mothersucka coming after then DO YOU

peace

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meet adversity with aggression for example:

BF: dude stay away from my gf
you: dude your chick wanted my nut-sack...i'll take yo ***** if she want it...keep your sh%t in line and you won't be having these convos capeesh?!

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon dude just ask yourself this, why would she freaking tell him if she really wanted to fcuk with you? .....btw if she really wanted to fcuk, it would have happened already.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN, NOTHING GOOD IS EVER GONNA COME OUT OF IT.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Indeed he is, but then again so are you because you do not understand how you have been recruited by her to play in one of her favorite games...it is called " Lets you and him fight over me."
This is a popular game with AW's..

Matis Toboggan said it.

You had no chance of banging her because she did not not want you to. All she wanted was for your desire to peak and for you to TRY to hit it. That gave her enough to report back to Gomer the B.f - hence his messages to you.

Live and learn son.

Jophil,

You have made incredible progress in your advice giving from when you first came to this board... don't take that as a dig that you use to give bad advice. Your advice has always been solid, its just that now its sooooo clear to see that you fully "get it" and its a rad thing to see.

Spot on and keep up the good worked.

Tried to rep you, but Sosuave tells me I need to spread the love first... :cuss:

PIMP

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
-I go for a move, she says "I cant...ive already cheated on my boyfriend a couple times and I feel really guilty".
And this is where you should have gotten up, put on your shirt... and LEAVE. Her mind was made up that you were going NOWHERE. What makes this situation so different that she suddenly developed a conscience?

It's because she's MESSED UP.

She feels really guilty but she INTENTIONALLY put herself in that position AGAIN. Just because your little soldier isn't saluting from within her vaginal cavity, it doesn't mean she isn't already cheating on him.

If you are in a bed with her "snuggling"... that's ALREADY CHEATING on her behalf.

-I tell her I understand and respect her relationship, but that if you have trust problems in a relationship then theres not much to the relationship at all. Then I talk to her minimally up until last night when I get a message from her boyfriend:

BF: watch urself buddy. my girls got no interest in you

ME: lol dude what?
LOL DUDE WHAT?

Why did you even REPLY TO HIM?
I wouldn't have even dignified him with a response from me. Screw that. It's not my fault his girlfriend loves to snuggle with random dudes.

BF: u tryna hook up with her

BF: not a big deal its in the past dont try doin it again

ME: hahaha nah dude youre totally mistake man just add me and you can ask me legit anything dude...id give you my num if you wanted to call me but my damn phone is broken lol

BF: like i said doesnt matter in the past and she wouldnt of done anythin anyways just dont tryn kiss her again and no problems

ME: look man, I completely respect your relationship, but honestly dude, if you truly trusted your gf, you shouldn't have to go around telling people to back off. You can take this as a grain of salt, its just my opinion, but if you dont have trust in a relationship then you got nothing. Im tired, and honestly, I really don't want to get involved in this kind of stuff lol. I wish you the best of luck in figuring things out.

BF: i do trust her and i know u put her in the situation. she wanted nothing to do with it.
What the hell is all of this?????????
Oh man, Eaglez you should know better. If anyone else came onto this forum and posted this, I'd say that this is a conversation between two chumps.

She just wants people fighting over her. And the way YOU win the game is by simply not talking to either one of them EVER again.

You just started college, there are many other SINGLE women you can "really feel like banging".

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did something bad.

Damn, brotha. Rough situation. Simple, though.

NEXT!

Realize that there could be a million reasons that she acted the way she did. You only need to know one thing:

She screwed you over.

Knowing why she did that wouldn't change the fact that she did that. You don't have time to be figuring out this mess.

You should train yourself not to desire these women. There are a LOT of beautiful women out there - you gotta remember that a nice pair of legs doesn't make a girl act right. Physically attractive is one thing, but sexy is a state of mind. The girls your involve yourself with should have at least a little of both. If they don't, you should be chasing bigger fish.

For the future, your personal life should be like Fight Club.

Rule #1 - Do not talk about fight club.

Rule #2 - Do NOT talk about fight club.

If a girl you're with can't respect this, they're more concerned about digging up dirt on you and getting your ass into hot water than they are with being with you. It's no longer "intimacy" if this person is sharing that stuff with everyone. Remember that you will never change this personality fault in another person, unless that person wants to change it for herself/himself.

And, if the girl doesn't know the difference and thinks it's harmless, then clearly she's never met anyone who has every said anything about her, ever. Think about how likely that is (or how much of a liability she'd have to be).

You're in college, guy. Plenty of tang to go around - especially tang of the type that doesn't need to tell everyone her life story and talk about everyone in it. Next!

On a personal note, I find that the older I get, the quality in a girl that I respect most is discretion.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
And this is where you should have gotten up, put on your shirt... and LEAVE. Her mind was made up that you were going NOWHERE. What makes this situation so different that she suddenly developed a conscience?

It's because she's MESSED UP.

She feels really guilty but she INTENTIONALLY put herself in that position AGAIN. Just because your little soldier isn't saluting from within her vaginal cavity, it doesn't mean she isn't already cheating on him.

If you are in a bed with her "snuggling"... that's ALREADY CHEATING on her behalf.

LOL DUDE WHAT?

Why did you even REPLY TO HIM?
I wouldn't have even dignified him with a response from me. Screw that. It's not my fault his girlfriend loves to snuggle with random dudes.

What the hell is all of this?????????
Oh man, Eaglez you should know better. If anyone else came onto this forum and posted this, I'd say that this is a conversation between two chumps.

She just wants people fighting over her. And the way YOU win the game is by simply not talking to either one of them EVER again.

You just started college, there are many other SINGLE women you can "really feel like banging".
Hahah, yea I gotcha. Thanks for the advice. Now that I think about it I totally realize what you guys are saying. Im gonna say the reason why I even replied to this kid was just because I couldnt believe he actually went out of his way to find me on facebook and tell me to back off lol.

I mean to be honest, I actually got a bit of a kick out of talking to this kid, simply because he has no idea how much his gf is fvckin him over (literally too haha) yet he thinks he completely trusts her lollll.

Anyways, thanks again for all the replies. Def gonna be nexting this chick....lol god i cant even believe i wound up getting dragged into this stupid situation ahhh =/. Watever tho I learned my lesson and im walkin away an improved man