Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey Guys I am out.. Last post

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding this site in general to be getting very repetitive and the vibe is just bad. I have learned like so much in this forum. If it weren't for a few of you like DIESEL and AIKEN I would still be a scrawny basterd doin 200 push-ups a day and actually losing muscle lol.

Since I started posting here in about April I went from 170 or so up to 195 where I'm at now. I am slimming down a little bit but you guys and your advice has helped me gain A LOT of muscle. I just don't feel I am learning anything new and a lot of the novice lifters here come off as very condescending and arrogant.

So basically this is my last post. I am joining Navy pretty soon. hopefully early next year. I don't think I have learned anything new on this site in probably 2 or 3 months.

I seriously appreciate all you guys who lift regularly and post about it. You guys motivate me. Thanks for everything.

Peace and Good luck to all of you

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for props (sp???) man. I learned most of the stuff from Diesel, Viroid and etc, so thank them.
Keep us posted about how you went in the navy and good luck there!
Do you know if you can get 6 meals a day there? Otherwise, those ****ers are gonna make you lose a lot of muscle with all the bag-carring action going around there
Anyway, again, good luck and see you some day!

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Luck Flyguy. I appreciated the info you posted while you were here.

[This message has been edited by xyzzy (edited 11-12-2002).]