Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hey did i do the right thing

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i happened to be in the neighborhood of 1 of my ex's who i had'nt seen in like half a year but we still talked sumtimes. i had heard taht she got a new bf but i wasnt really thinkin about that. so i call her up and ask her if she wanted 2 hang out. i go 2 her place and we watch a movie, and bfore long we're cuddling and stuff. but then when i started kissing her, she started crying and sed she 'can't.' so then i jus sat there till she stopped then i sed 'i better go' and i left. as i left i gave her a hug and she started crying again. later that night i felt guilty, so i called and sed 'sorry.' i wasn't trying to get her 2 like me, i just wanted 2 have a hook up. i don't want her 2 think i'm still into her. i'm also afraid she mite tell our mutual friends and stuff. is there anything i can/should do? or should i just 4get all this crap

Last edited:

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
See how it goes the next time you meet her, if she is all friendly to you again, then don't worry about it, but if she seems different just talk to her.

don't worry about it too much for now.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You reap what you sew.

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Wuzzup i cant blame you, im betting you didn't even know what you were "sewing" as likeretsam seems to think, im betting you didn't even think you were doing any harm, and she should've told you straight away if she didn't want to get back with you, how did you exactly brake up?, if it wasnt actually a bad brake up then maybe she was cheating on somebody which you dont know about, i think she owes you an explanation, she is making you feel bad and you dont know why

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Einstein once said in french:

Il ne faut jamais faire quelquechose contre sa conscience meme si l'etat le demande

It means:

Never do something against your conscience even if your environment asks it of you.

It means he knew she had a boyfriend but he was so desperate to get a hook up (which prolly sucked because of how it ended) that he went for it and now he regrets. There is no HER fault in this. He tried to make her betray her boyfriend and he failed. He made her life so much harder cause she may prefer this guy to her boyfriend. In the end, it's HIS fault and he should just assume responsibility for what's going to happen instead of trying to rectify the past.