Hey bors!

SM1

Reaction score
My friend said creatine is not the same thing as deballs so my question is then can you take them both and get twice as big at the same time?

Also whats a smith machine? Is it like a bench press?

Neo

Don Juan
Reaction score
SM1
Weight lifting won't stunt growth. READ the following:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=151548

creatine and dianobol are very different, dianobol is steroids, don't even think about taking it. Creatine article is here::
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne13.htm

smith machine is crap, its basically a machine that holds the barbell in place so you can only move it in the vertical plane ( up and down)
this is bad for stabilizer muscles as they dont get worked out, and bad for form on a lot of exercises, keep away from smith machine

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the Smith Machine is not crap at all. It has it's place like many other pieces of equipment. The very fact that it is a stable piece of equipment is it's advantage. You can position yourself to isolate or emphasise certain muscles that you couldn't with a free barbell. Altering feet position on squats for example - placing them forward or further back which you can't do with a barbell. If you don't have to contend with balance you can focus on the specific muscles more directly. Same principle for chest pressing.

Naturally, Smith exercises would be incorporated into a routine with plenty of free bar moves so the stabalizer muscles are worked anyway.

Last edited:

Redg v2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardrock - I'm willing to bet that if you only worked each body part once per week [you can still keep your three a week schedule], and increase the intensity, you'll see even bigger gains. Overtraining is a serious hurdle.

Nelson Banana

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SM1
My friend said creatine is not the same thing as deballs so my question is then can you take them both and get twice as big at the same time?

Also whats a smith machine? Is it like a bench press?
de balls are between de anus and de ****.

A smith machine works the Smiths - a whiny indie band from the UK..

A bench press is like a rabbit only more aggressive.

Reaction score
**** the deballs dude, you need to buy some halo.

For a first cycle I recomend no less than 100mg of halo taken ED

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smith Machine is useless. Free weights trains muscles around that hlep balance it, so overall it trains more and builds more. Smith machine is for pussies, seriously. It takes like, 20lbs off anything you do, and then takes off 3/4 of the point in the movement, cause thers no balancing involved. If you can't reposition your feet for squats with a barbell, then you suck, and need to drop the poundage, cause you really don't know what your doing.

No offense to anyone, but seriously, READ.

G

George Spellwin

I saw some freak the other day...dude was benching at least 230, crazy, he was benching so much weight that he needed three people to help him with the reps (he was maxing)...this guy has to be the juice, or at least nitro-tech...G.Spellwin, web site connesiour

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by George Spellwin
I saw some freak the other day...dude was benching at least 230, crazy, he was benching so much weight that he needed three people to help him with the reps (he was maxing)...this guy has to be the juice, or at least nitro-tech...G.Spellwin, web site connesiour
Three people for 230?! What?!

Now, there was this guy at the gym today benching persay 310 at least, with ONE guy spotting him, that was taking off like mbey 20lbs on the last 2/3 reps. THAT'S hard work, but the guy your watching, isn't lifting that heavy man.