Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey all.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
New to the forum but not the community. Some of you probably already know me from FS, for everyone else hello. Lurked here for a bit but never felt like jumping in til now for no particular reason.

Im a "guru" i suppose yet follow pretty basic strategies for picking up women and advocate them as well. My materials written are VAST, but in general i'll lay out my basic strategy here today.

Things ive long stopped having to keep in mind.

Can't read peoples minds, Supposing someone thought something because of soemthing you said or did is irrational.

Women want to have sex with men, women are not from venus, we are not from mars, there is no need to see this as a battle, it is mutually shared sexual gratification.

Field work generates effective techniques and tactics, not vice versa.

Ejecting from a pick up unless its a DONE deal is illogical. Better to stand there with nothing particular to say and let her talk or walk, than to leave and never know.

If i relax they will relax, if i am sexual they will be sexual. First basis of getting anyone to do anything is congruence.

Not ALL of it, but just trying to give some idea of who i am.

What i do.

Basically i go out in the daytime.

Go in a department store or mall.

See my target. MY 10, in one spot, not moving and by herself.

Feel a sexual state start to go 2-3 on 1-10 scale.

Go stand near her and look at something.
Watch for her to look at me.

Look back at her in the eyes and say hello, hi, whats up, depending on the chick.

I relax and ask her a couple questions til she seems to get comfortable.

I then start talking about the environment or music movies TV celebes etc. Get way more relaxed. Sexual state goes about 5-6 on scale of 1-10.

Convo is had, all different types, but always of neutral topics.
During which sexual state and relaxation both reach 9-10 levels

I calibrate her to see if/when she shows me sexual state back. When she does i suggest isolation "lets go up to my house im having a barbecue later id like to introduce you to my friends" to give her an excuse.

If she hems and haws i wait and ask again, i continue this til she gets rude or says outright "NO". Usually hems and haws or even "no" never happens when you see sexual state back first.

We get alone ill ask her to come sit with me or lay down with me, depending on where i end up sitting or laying.

I kiss her, start making out, make out for a long time til im sure shes hot and then **** her.

By no means chaos proof lol. And something new always comes up in each pick up. But the above works for me if i dont tamper with the above specifics about 80% of the time. I go in a club and hit on groups of women, approach moving targets or go to a party and am all wild and giddy the % lowers. All in all its a strong foundation i can adapt from. Might help out a little i hope here.

Chances of that are slim to none as the above list of what i do has spawned 40 pages of writings and ive answered about 1000 questions about it. If it even helps one guy get laid everytime i do though thats DOUBLE the sexual conquest for me on this planet! In a way.

By the way everything i do is 100% free. MY methods, my writings, my email and phone consultations and my las vegas one on one workshops will be free as well when i get moved down there, IF EVER. All a hobby to me and a bit of a bizzare quest of some kind i suppose.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch,

Welcome. It's good to see that we have a few ASFers shifting to this site. I also post on seducingwomen101.com so I've read your posts there. Thanks for comin' out and have a great time.

-Blitz

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Gunwitch. We can never have too many quality posters.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
GWM is one of my favorite readings. I have yet to master the application, though. I seem to have trouble letting that sexual state dictate my behavior (mostly ego and social conditioning, I guess).

You mentioned "standing there and saying nothing" rather than ejecting or walking away? I'm curious as to how you deal with the awkwardness of that situation...or is it not awkward at all for you?

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
GWM is one of my favorite readings. I have yet to master the application, though. I seem to have trouble letting that sexual state dictate my behavior (mostly ego and social conditioning, I guess).

You mentioned "standing there and saying nothing" rather than ejecting or walking away? I'm curious as to how you deal with the awkwardness of that situation...or is it not awkward at all for you?
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

As for what you asked i find that A non rushed dynamic, a kind of relaxed "ok she COULD bolt and run off at any moment if she's nutts" "but she wont" type of thing in your head seems to work really well.

See she might say "ok well it was nice to meet you and start to walk off" but 90% of the time she will say something first to break the silence no matter how long the pause. When they do this sort of "bolt" I tend to assume they arent attracted at ALL, and its probably gonna be a BAD, long, weird pick up anyhow.

When i lay out my approach to **** structure i always leave SOMETHING out lol. I visualize it and remember some that have happened and write it out. As in the above i didnt mention If the target isnt sitting when i find her, that within a little while or at the first sign of her getting comfortable with the initial interaction i will get her sitting some place with me. A simple "hey wnna go sit over there and have a soda" type of thing will work. This helps for a more relaxed dynamic as you dont feel she is going to "walk away".

Also forgot to mention the time frame is usually about 2-3 hours total before im ****ing her.

Practice practice practice is what gives ya the "gift of gab" that when she does say "well nice meeting you" you can go "hey wait i was gonna ask you if youve been to the new blah blah blah".

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GW's first post on sosuave.

A good introduction to the man and a nice layout of his specific lay routine and what works for him.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read some of your posts and have been really impressed by some of the advice you have given, but I do have some questions and some doubts.

You say that masculinity is more or less the key to success, which is perfectly logical, and yet why do so many women go for the pretty boys and metrosexuals? I mean David Beckham is as far from masculine a hetrosexual can get, yet he's one of the top pinups in the world.

Then there's this sexual state - if you get yourself aroused then surely you're going to be walking around with a boner, no? I just can't imagine a conversation with a stranger going well if they notice I have a (MASSIVE :D) bulge in my pants.

And your idea of persisting when the woman tries to excuse herself - also known as "not taking the hint". This is something I've seen guys do regularly and they're the sort of guys who get labelled as sleazy, annoying and desperate, and who women avoid at all costs.

So, considering the last two points, I'm worried I'll be perceived as a sex pest if I start doing these things and that's not a reputation I want. Does this ever happen to you? And if not, how do you avoid being perceived this way?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had amazing success with GWM, it's by far the best pick up method out there. Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you.

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
good post gunwitch.
Originally posted by Dirtheart

You say that masculinity is more or less the key to success, which is perfectly logical, and yet why do so many women go for the pretty boys and metrosexuals? I mean David Beckham is as far from masculine a hetrosexual can get, yet he's one of the top pinups in the world.
i might be wrong, but if i remember well, u are the guy who spends a lot of time preparing himself before going out and who cares a lot about skin and hair. guess that explains your questions.
concerning your question, i think it's because he's famous and talented and goes out with a hot girl that he is a top pinup. same case as ben affleck. the girls want to go out with them to show them up to their friends. but if you look towards a guy like vin diesel or bruce willis, i'm pretty sure girls would want to have hot sex with them instead of shopping or something else.
about "worrying" about "being perceived" as a sex pest, this is a chick's standard reaction not a guy's.
well anyway, if you are already successful, you should stick to your own behaviour. changing from metrosexual to bruce willis is a long way to go.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where can we download you 40 pages of writtings (for free did you say?)

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i might be wrong, but if i remember well, u are the guy who spends a lot of time preparing himself before going out and who cares a lot about skin and hair.
Yeah, that is very much me. This has worked very well for me in attracting women and getting compliments, but unfortunately I'm marked with a nice guy image even by people who don't know me. I believe the metro thing definitely has something going for it, but it does seem to come at the expense of masculinity.

I think you have something with the idea that the pretty boys are like a showpiece to women, whereas the masculine guys are the ones with the sex appeal.

Thanks for the input.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, but I'm still wondering about that second point I brought up. When using the Gunwitch method do you guys honestly stand there with an erection while talking to a woman?

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this guy has had lots of sex, i dont see why he'd get a boner even being in a sexual state