Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hey ab experts

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Crap.

You don't need to be sold Abs. You have them, under all that fat. Just look at anyone who is skinny, they're ripped. The abs are already toned because we use them everyday and in everyway. Just lose the fat and you'll see.

A-Unit

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I'd never do that for two reasons bro.

1.) I've always given people advice for free. If someone wants to transform themselves and is serious about it, there's no way I'd ever charge them. However, if they want me to come with them to the gym everyday and hold their hand (as some girls I train do), then I'll charge them a little bit because that's my time I'm spending with them. I could be spending that time at work making rent money.

2.) Internet fitness is BS imo, and it's a tough market to crack. You have to have a great marketing scheme, and a loyal fan base to support you. Doggcrapp for example could make a ton of money (which he does off trueprotein.com). All the people who follow his training methods make good gains, and they spread the word around like Warboss does. So a lot of guys flock to DC. Anthony Ellis makes a decent buck too, since he has guys like Pook going around the internet communities spreading the word too.

Myspace isn't the best place to market this type of business. Most myspace users are girls, who will just try to flirt for free fitness advice, rather then pay that guy. And those who don't succeed at flirting for advice will just ask some other guy with abs (5/10 guys on ms.com have 6packs). I doubt guys will even look at his profile, since they're there to look at 18 year old webcam sl*ts, not guys with abs. So most of the people who see his profile will be female, and if I know the myspace community (which I do :p) my guess is, he wont make any real money, but he'll get laid a lot, which is just as good.

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
2.) Internet fitness is BS imo, and it's a tough market to crack. You have to have a great marketing scheme, and a loyal fan base to support you. Doggcrapp for example could make a ton of money (which he does off trueprotein.com). All the people who follow his training methods make good gains, and they spread the word around like Warboss does. So a lot of guys flock to DC. Anthony Ellis makes a decent buck too, since he has guys like Pook going around the internet communities spreading the word too.

I have training using the DC method by Dante (Doggcrapp) for the past year. It's the best program I have ever done but it is not for gym newbies! (I'm not calling you one--I just want to make it clear for anyone reading this that DC training requires a lot of conditioning both physical and mental to get the most out of it)

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by suikeisuru
I have training using the DC method by Dante (Doggcrapp) for the past year. It's the best program I have ever done but it is not for gym newbies! (I'm not calling you one--I just want to make it clear for anyone reading this that DC training requires a lot of conditioning both physical and mental to get the most out of it)
sigh, Of course a routine is better than chaotic training, why cant people just think for themselves?:eek: