He's Just Not That Into You: Your Daily Wake-up Call

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's Just Not That Into You: Your Daily Wake-up Call

That is the garbage that managed to become a Best Seller. Written by stand up comedian Greg Behrendt (an imbecile) that also wrote couple episodes of Sex and the City and written by Liz Tuccillo which also is a writer for Sex and the City.

I went to Borders Bookstore and sat down and decided to take a look at this garbage. The writer, Greg…goes on bashing men. He tells women to dump men that do things that a typical DJ might do. He goes to the extreme too. Especially on issues such as marriage or not wanting to be married yet.

They use the “advice” style of answering some make-up letters by women. The “Dear Gregg, my boyfriend…” type of letters and his responses are the same. Attacking MEN!

Sadly, he and Liz in several occasions admit that they have never being in the situation (lack of experience), but still give the advice.

This is a BEST SELLER! I heard of it when my girlfriend was telling her sibling to read that book in order to make better decisions in her relationships. Something about Oprah recommending it.

Funny part is that early in the relationship I did things that were CLEAR indication (based on the book) that I was not into her. And she still with me! LOL.

Anyway, this in combination to a radio News (serious news) show that had a guess (woman) talking about how almost 50% of the women said “they don’t need a man”. And how many of those women are already professionals and have good careers (e.g. 30s+). I felt like calling and telling her: “Lady…women NEED men. Even the most manipulative of women, Cleopatra needed a Ceasar to destroy her enemies. So, women NEED men. Most of those women in the poll that claimed they did not need a man were LYING. What they truly meant to say was that they CANNOT find a man.”

That would have put her in her place.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
They rewarded this effeminate fvck with a daytime tv show. From the latest neilsens it's doing well in the 18-32 female demographic.

I loathe this fvck. Dr Phil jr.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get worked up over this stuff. I don't give a fukk anymore, I just take care of myself. I live my life the way I want it to be lived. I help who I want to help. It may cost me a couple of relationships, but there's no way anybody will tell me what's wrong or right, besides myself. Like Tony Montana says, "I only got two things in this life, my word and my balls, and I don't break 'em for no one, you got that?". I will not be manipulated or influenced by this garbage. Best way to take away their power is indifference.

I only wished their were female sites out there like this one is for men, that promoted positive femininity.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I used to get worked up over this stuff. I don't give a fukk anymore, I just take care of myself.
Again, where's that "high-five" smiley?! :rockon:

Greg Who? He's not just what? Best what? :yawn:

Hey, did you see that Dodgers v. Seahawks game?