Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's the line...Here's this girl...Here's this girl CROSSING the line

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I was responding to a thread by yep about how he got rejected, I get a call from a girl I WAS interested in. Here's the conversation...

ME: Hello?
HER: Hey good-looking, how's it going?
ME: It's going quite good. You?
HER: It's going fine. You didn't go to the Buzz (local club) tonight?
ME: Nah, I didn't feel too good so I decided to stay home and get some studying done. (lie...I was just too lazy to leave the house)
HER: I know what you mean, I'm sick right now. I got a massive case of diarrhea.
ME: Oh my God! That's disgusting!
HER: Hahaha I'm even on the commode right now.
ME: *click*

Ok, it's one thing to feel comfortable around a me. But to tell me something like THAT?! EEEEEEEWWWWWW....

She was an 8, but after that conversation, it knocked her down to a solid 4.

:cry:

Ugh...Has anything like that EVER happen to yall?

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
I would've told her I'd help clog it for her ;)
OH! THAT'S JUST DISGUSTING!

Plus, I don't want to get my weiner in a crappy situation

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahahhahahahah Thats The Funniest Sh I T Ive Ever Heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Id Marry Her Right Now Holy Sh I T Hhahhahhahhaha That Girl Has A Great Sense Of Humor

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Everyone is saying I should clog up her anal discharge and one guy said I should marry her. Am I over reacting?

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl i know burped in front of me.
It's funny ****. No, its not classy, but she has her guard down at least. it's a girl being a goof, don't knock her for it (unless she's always like that haha)

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a small party once and I THOUGHT i had this girl bagged for the night. Long story short...she said "one second let me go to the bathroom"

Shortly after she returned and removed her pants, so I went to the bathroom and I went to take a leak and put on a rubber...well i had the package and lifted up the toilet to the most nasty scene of vampire tea...fuggin red with the nastiest looking floating blood clot oh my gosh I nearly puked right then and their.

For real...that clot was the deal breaker, I went from a sun dial to staring at the floor in 10 seconds.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shows us that girls are just nasty humans like ourselves. So there is no reason to put them on a pedestal.

I know a guy who literally used to take his cell into the toilet to chat with his gf while getting his sh1t out. Prolly his gf used to do the same. LOL What a couple that would be! This was when I used to be in a hostel...

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CP3WOO said:
As I was responding to a thread by yep about how he got rejected, I get a call from a girl I WAS interested in. Here's the conversation...

ME: Hello?
HER: Hey good-looking, how's it going?
ME: It's going quite good. You?
HER: It's going fine. You didn't go to the Buzz (local club) tonight?
ME: Nah, I didn't feel too good so I decided to stay home and get some studying done. (lie...I was just too lazy to leave the house)
HER: I know what you mean, I'm sick right now. I got a massive case of diarrhea.
ME: Oh my God! That's disgusting!
HER: Hahaha I'm even on the commode right now.
ME: *click*

Ok, it's one thing to feel comfortable around a me. But to tell me something like THAT?! EEEEEEEWWWWWW....

She was an 8, but after that conversation, it knocked her down to a solid 4.

:cry:

Ugh...Has anything like that EVER happen to yall?

Dude you are way overreacting. She is sick and your response is "Only talk to me when you are horny and what to bonk my brains out." Not good.

Reaction score
One time a girl left her underwear at my place. I found the panties stuck between the mattress. When I looked at them I was horrified.. the panties were covered sh!t stains and there was also nasty white crust on them.

I never talked to her again.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread may be the funniest I've ever seen.

I personally would of gone along with it. You know what they say: Nothing lubricates better than anal discharge.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most disfunctional thread in the history of threads...What have I started?!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I think you did overreact. Personally I would have laughed along with it.

EVERYONE gets diarrhea sometimes. I just had it on wednesday! I don't care if people are upfront about it.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
alnite said:
rofl. She's a human being, she gets sick sometimes, you know...
yeah, but she doesn't have to share it and call me while she's dropping a deuce

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she called you since you hung up?

Maybe she thought you guys had a level of rapport that was enough to be open like the way she was, and now she may feel terribly embarrassed. She might have turned you off but she wasn't being mean or bi1chy.

I guess the question is not about right or wrong, its about you losing your attraction for a woman who made you disgusted.