Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's Something Infuriating

logicallefty

Reaction score
My ex "bigamist wife" who was not my wife after all tried to sock me for child support on 2 kids that were not mine. Her grounds: she can't afford them and I can. I am happy to report that even in Illinois, one of the most corrupt States in the US, she got down right laughed at by the Judge who said "Miss BigamstWh0re, let me get this straight. You want child support from Mr. Lefty for kids that are not his? Are you kidding me here, ma'am?" That Judge hated her so much by our least few hearings that I was dropping F bombs in open court and the Judge just smiled at me every time I did it. Didn't say a word.. It was priceless.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty shocking. Sometimes it's best to just run out of the country and go somewhere else.

B

BlueAlpha1

People ought to put that judge's face up on social media and inundate her home with letters demanding her resignation.

He should also sue the state for $5 million for emotional distress, and $20 million should he be falsely imprisoned.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is Al "confidential informant #7" Sharpton? Jesse Jackson?NAACP?Jaylan?Embers?Liberals? Anyone!!!!????

This is a prime example of the plight to totally eliminate the African American male away from society. How on earth was this woman not charged with fraud to receive government benefits. It also shows her morals in that particular time in her life.

I personally feel for this man. He is cornered by the system because they were duped out of money the mother should not have received not because of her circumstances but because of her way of attaining the assistance. For her to even admit to lying and agreeing that he should be exonerated gives some hope that she has matured over the years but still does not warrant a dismissal of sanctions against her fraudulent actions.

Where are the black leaders when injustices as this affect black people. They are only around when the cameras are flashing. Someone help this brother. He is in dire need for a dismissal of this bull.