Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's how to bring that HB home from the bar or club

roman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on a hot streak at the bars and clubs lately (fvck closed two cute girls in the past 4 days) and thought it would be fun to make my own short guide to picking up women. Here's what you do:

- Keep up your physical appearance. Being well-groomed and dressing stylishly helps out immensely. Keep up with your personal hygiene and invest in some nice clothes that fit well; it will be sure to improve your success with women. Working out is a definite success booster too, and all it takes is a little time commitment of 3 days of lifting a week and a little cardio. Wear just a single spray of cologne on your neck before you go out to the bar / club or on a date. The nose of a woman is like a bloodhound--she WILL notice the cologne you're wearing when you're dancing close in the club or leaning in to talk in her ear at the bar, so take the time to invest in a good cologne. Always keep your breath fresh with gum or mints, and keep chapstick on hand.

- Have positive energy / attitude. Smile and joke around. Keep the conversation light and funny. If you're in a good mood, it'll rub off on her. If you have to, watch a clip from your favorite comedy movie or listen to a recording of your favorite comedian before going out.

- Fly solo. Not many people will tell you to do this, but don't knock it till you've tried it. Show up at the club or bar just a couple hours before closing time and don't bring any friends with you. If a girl you're gaming asks you who you came with or where your friends are at, tell her you came with a buddy and his girlfriend but they left together not too long ago. Sarging alone is great because you can focus on approaching as many women as possible without having to worry about your buddy. A) you spend your time approaching women instead of talking to your buddy(ies) half the time, and B) you dont have to worry about who gets the hot one and who plays the wingman who has to talk to the less-attractive girl.

- Take control. In conversation, on the dance floor, in the bedroom. Be the confident leader. Bring her into YOUR reality.

- Touch her. Don't smother her with touch, but assert your presence and keep her interest level high by touching her. I love this one: lean in, put your hand on her lower back, and talk in her ear in a low voice when you're at the bar or club. Women love this. Also, if you're sitting next to an HB at the bar, when you lean in to talk to her just lightly rest your hand on her thigh as you talk. It should be almost imperceptible, but it will drive her crazy and she'll start to touch you back.

- Approach. 99.9% of the time, she won't approach you first. So just go balls to the wall and make the approach. How fvcking hard can it be to walk up to a girl and talk to her?? Watch the movie Swingers and listen to Trent's advice to Mikey. She's the bunny rabbit cowering in the corner, and you're the big bear with sharp teeth and claws. Don't hesitate, just make the kill. Even if she's with a girl friend or two, make the approach.

- ABC. Always Be Closing. Kiss close. Number close at the very least. Invite her back to your place for a drink, and stress how close by your place is (a short walk / a short cab ride away).

and finally...

- Your apartment: clean, tidy, well-decorated, and close to the action. This just recently came up in a thread. I can't stress this enough, your apartment is KEY to success in making a fvck close. it's where the magic happens. Don't bring her to a sh1thole. Keep your place clean and tidy, stocked with drinks (wine and liquor), interesting artwork / decorations on the walls, and invest in a decent speaker system. Have at least a double-size bed. If you have the means, get an apartment close to the bar / club scene. This boosts your success rate 1000 fold. I guarantee you it's worth the investment.

Roman

Rossi

Reaction score
Good post, I like it ... succinct. Congratulations on the two lays also. :up:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
roman said:
- Your apartment: clean, tidy, well-decorated, and close to the action. This just recently came up in a thread. I can't stress this enough, your apartment is KEY to success in making a fvck close. it's where the magic happens. Don't bring her to a sh1thole. Keep your place clean and tidy, stocked with drinks (wine and liquor), interesting artwork / decorations on the walls, and invest in a decent speaker system. Have at least a double-size bed. If you have the means, get an apartment close to the bar / club scene. This boosts your success rate 1000 fold. I guarantee you it's worth the investment.

Roman
Good stuff... and I haven't noticed anyone else bring up the location of one's place lately. There's a couple of times in the past when I lived in the suburbs where girls have asked where I live and have balked at the distance... they (and me too) don't want to play $25 for a cab to get way out there.

Now that I live a few blocks from downtown it's a different matter.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
roman said:
I've been on a hot streak at the bars and clubs lately (fvck closed two cute girls in the past 4 days) and thought it would be fun to make my own short guide to picking up women. Here's what you do:

- Keep up your physical appearance. Being well-groomed and dressing stylishly helps out immensely. Keep up with your personal hygiene and invest in some nice clothes that fit well; it will be sure to improve your success with women. Working out is a definite success booster too, and all it takes is a little time commitment of 3 days of lifting a week and a little cardio. Wear just a single spray of cologne on your neck before you go out to the bar / club or on a date. The nose of a woman is like a bloodhound--she WILL notice the cologne you're wearing when you're dancing close in the club or leaning in to talk in her ear at the bar, so take the time to invest in a good cologne. Always keep your breath fresh with gum or mints, and keep chapstick on hand.

- Have positive energy / attitude. Smile and joke around. Keep the conversation light and funny. If you're in a good mood, it'll rub off on her. If you have to, watch a clip from your favorite comedy movie or listen to a recording of your favorite comedian before going out.

- Fly solo. Not many people will tell you to do this, but don't knock it till you've tried it. Show up at the club or bar just a couple hours before closing time and don't bring any friends with you. If a girl you're gaming asks you who you came with or where your friends are at, tell her you came with a buddy and his girlfriend but they left together not too long ago. Sarging alone is great because you can focus on approaching as many women as possible without having to worry about your buddy. A) you spend your time approaching women instead of talking to your buddy(ies) half the time, and B) you dont have to worry about who gets the hot one and who plays the wingman who has to talk to the less-attractive girl.

- Take control. In conversation, on the dance floor, in the bedroom. Be the confident leader. Bring her into YOUR reality.

- Touch her. Don't smother her with touch, but assert your presence and keep her interest level high by touching her. I love this one: lean in, put your hand on her lower back, and talk in her ear in a low voice when you're at the bar or club. Women love this. Also, if you're sitting next to an HB at the bar, when you lean in to talk to her just lightly rest your hand on her thigh as you talk. It should be almost imperceptible, but it will drive her crazy and she'll start to touch you back.

- Approach. 99.9% of the time, she won't approach you first. So just go balls to the wall and make the approach. How fvcking hard can it be to walk up to a girl and talk to her?? Watch the movie Swingers and listen to Trent's advice to Mikey. She's the bunny rabbit cowering in the corner, and you're the big bear with sharp teeth and claws. Don't hesitate, just make the kill. Even if she's with a girl friend or two, make the approach.

- ABC. Always Be Closing. Kiss close. Number close at the very least. Invite her back to your place for a drink, and stress how close by your place is (a short walk / a short cab ride away).

and finally...

Roman
At what point do you test her for STDs?

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss close is main thing in getti ngirls home or ****in. Problem starts if You want to find a gf. If girl lets You do that, it means shes not good for gf. But if You do that to gf that says 'wtf You doin?', and You wont success she will rpolly think You are jerk and wont date You anymore.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumpin a great post. I agree on rollin solo. As long as you dont feel weird bein solo, it is unlimited freedom in terms of how the night progresses. Just stay out of trouble cuz no-one will help you in a fight or if you drink too much.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post but I disagree about sargin alone in the clubs. If your honest and tell the girl you came alone they will think your wierd. Me personally I would never sarge alone at clubs. How fun can it be sarging alone at clubs. In chicago the clubbing crowd is a tad more trendy than the girl at starbucks. They are a little more into social status.

Besides we are social creatures I have more fun being with my boys at the club. As a matter of fact I like and enjoy hanging out with my boys. You say you have to worry about your buddy. Why would you have to worry about your buddy?