Here's a theory.

Danny001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think women are so emotional?

From day one girls are taught more about relationship than boys. They drown in it. While boys are out playing sports, girls are playing relationship games. Hint: games? You get the point. So it's only natural for girls and women to be more aware of what's going on. Thereby, always reacting to new stimuli. They're racing to keep everything tracked and defined. That explains why they are always asking 'Where's this relationship going?' type questions. Due to their keen awareness, they also are quick to see patterns of behaivor. So if they're bored, frustrated, or angry, they're are easily positioned to play head games. This may be the reason why dumb girls are nice. They don't notice everything.

So, my theory is: Women are not more emotional than men, they have more of them. And yes, men are emotional too. It just happens at a slower pace.

So much on this forum addresses men having game. Which, to me, is not much more than keeping a step ahead of women. Which is challanging to women, and they seem to like it.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Societal roles

and hormones

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was 10. Every girl watched Beverly Hills 90210.
when I turned 20 the OC came along.

There was probably a few others in between.

If these shows were about happy, working relationships, no one would watch them, because they aren't very interesting, unless you're involved in them.

When you listen to music, how many songs are about everything going swimmingly?

Take an entire CD. Any CD popular with young girls. Britney Spears for example.

There will be a bunch of songs about being deeply inlove and such, but then there will be songs about getting dumped, or catching them cheating or whatever.

Girls are taught to fall in love and have problems.

Guys are taught to love sports and play air guitar.

thats the difference.

Danny001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women are like protons and electrons spinning around a nucleus. AFC's are the neutrons taking up space.

Men are the earth, women are the moon. Men mind the big things, women mind the little things.

The order is in place, now do your job.