Heres a lesson, sorry for typos and sh1t...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh sh1t Im fukked up....But yo, tonight I was at thes party....And I learned some sh1t....Im a funny dude yo....And I was a this party with these old people, like 28 and 29 and sh1t...And I was so funny, I had like everyone at the party on my d1ck, for real...And this one old ass dude was jocking me, and he his girl was all up on me and sh1yt, and she was in her late 20's....And when her boyfriend left, she was on my d1ck, and she wanted me to hook up with one of these older choicks but they wernt that banging, and I told her I like older chicks but they were worn out...And she started grabbling my a$$ and rubbing it and ****, she was all up on me and she was like older chicks are good baby...And her man saw so we went downstairs....And he must of saw that sh1t cause he said he wanted to go, and I asked her if she was going and she wanted to stay, but he knew what was good so he made her leave....Fukked up cause that was one white chick with a nice bubble....

Lessons learned....Get the dudes to jock you and respect you...Once you get power over other dudes, you can get a$$....Thats a lessonm for the neew ones out therer....

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg Im so hot right now, I want to fukk the **** out of that b1tch...omg I cant take it right now....Ahhhhhhhghhhhh....

Eggchen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankyou for your contribution to the Don Juan forums. :rolleyes:

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eggchen
Thankyou for your contribution to the Don Juan forums. :rolleyes:
Maaaannnn, please kid....You got fukkers on here making threads about killing themselves cause they cant even talk to girls and getting depressed and sh1t, and I drop this drunken jewel and you rool your eyes at me? Get outta here....

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Maaaannnn, please kid....You got fukkers on here making threads about killing themselves cause they cant even talk to girls and getting depressed and sh1t, and I drop this drunken jewel and you rool your eyes at me? Get outta here....

Lol i gotta agree with this.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't u learn to speak english before you spit that unintelligent garbage on our clean forums.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Why don't u learn to speak english before you spit that unintelligent garbage on our clean forums.
Shut your fukkass up, I was drunk...Why do you think at the beginning of the post I said I was fukked up?....Go suck Pooks d1ck or something, lol....

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Shut your fukkass up, I was drunk...Why do you think at the beginning of the post I said I was fukked up?....Go suck Pooks d1ck or something, lol....
Are you 10 years old?

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
hahaha for real though

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... and sh1t, there is some real valuble... and sh1t information in this here post here... and sh1t, that all aspiring dj's should definently read... and sh1t.

A real "drunken jewel"... and sh1t. :rolleyes: