Here is the answer to all your questions!

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 23 year old engineering student that has been in a slump the last couple of months. School has been taking up too much of my time and I have not had a chance to actively go woman hunting. Every Wed. my friends and I go to a bar to blow off a little steam, ogle decent looking women, talk about what's bothering us, and they have $2 drinks.

At about 12:00 this gorgeous woman at least a 10 walked into the bar to see the live band playing. Imediately every guy in the bar stopped what they were doing and checked her out. She was tall about 5'10" maybe at the most 120 lbs. very ample chest and a body so curvaceous only a F1 car could safely handle those curves, blonde, blue eyes. Al my friend are talking **** saying I going to go for it and trying to psych themselves up. I calmly told my friends that were thinking of hitting on this goddess they've got 5 minutes them I am walking over and getting her number. They all thought I was B.S.ing them Sure enough they all were in absolute shock when I walked over to her 5 min later. Everybody stopped talking in the bar, but the band kept playing. All I said to introduce myself was say "Hi I am Eric what's your name" no crappy lines just straight out honest. She looked at me and smilled we talked for another 30 some odd minutes. I didn' try to elicit values or any of that kind of stuff, but I did get some Kino in. I asked her if anyother guy has used the honest no B.S. line approach before and she said I was only the second one that pulled it off. She was about to take off when I said "Is there any way I could get in touch with you so we could talk some more?" She grabbed a bar napkin and took out a pen and wrote her name ( Patricia) and number(I am not so stupid as to give up the number) and wrote "call me" under the number.

All of my friends witnessing the entire situation go down let out a very loud holy S%!T when she took out the pen and started writing. She left I walked back to my friends and saw that every guy in the bar was staring at me. Two guys asked me for the number I told them to get some balls and ask her themselves. The bartender poured three shots of Jagermeister and said two for you one for me you earned it. My friends and I left shortly there after.

Let me emphasize I am nothing special. I am 5'11' brown eyes, dirty blonde hair and 175 lbs. and 11% body fat ( I just had a complete physical for a job) I have been told by numerous female friends that I look like Ricky Schroeder from NYPD Blue. I just was at a point where I was tired of doing Machine Design and Cost Analysis homework. I also was either stupid enough or ballsy enough to actually aproach this woman. I knew that the worst that could happen is she blows me off, or she talks to me and nothing happen or I walk away with her number. Anybody can do what I did you just have to say I have had enought I am going to do something about it, and **** instead of getting off the pot. So everybody go out there if it is of the correct sex and can fog a mirror hit on it. Don't think just do it the worst that happens is you get shot down and chalk it up to experience the best you hook up with the person.

Erich

POSTED BY: Memnuts (Mar 30th 2000)

------------------
*Hidden-Danjer* -Top english geezer

And you better believe it matey! :)

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be a Don juan, a great lover, a good man, is to be just a couple things, be yourself(never try to be somthing you're not)and be confident, Go out and get what ya want, it takes some people quite awhile to realize that's all you need to be, and Hidden you're a great example of a Don juan, I f you can do all this and perhape sbe funny, witty on the side, then you have it made,

------------------
Life is a trip, take it,
------ Don ------

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, a few days ago I bumped up another post of Hidden-Danjer. (http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001191.html)

Now compare that post to this one!!! Big difference!!!

Btw, what ever happened to her Hidden-Danjer?

--- add ---
Thought the post was from HD. But yeah it's still a good post.

Cya,
Neo

[This message has been edited by Neophyte (edited 07-15-2001).]

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I see that little story you have is a full YEAR OLD, but man, it sure rocks! What an improvement on your other story! Everyone take note!

BGMan

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hidden-Danjer
...at least a 10 ...
out of 100? do you realize that theres nothing higher than a 10? she cant be "at least a 10"