Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a hard one for you to figure out..

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay here the situation.

I started a new job about 6 months ago and this hottie works behind me a few seats..

She is not my boss but is a manager sort of.. and I am just a lowly worker..

She has been mean as hell to me, cutting me off when I talk.. burning me to my boss when I come in late ect.. for a while now so that other people notice it..

They have asked me what I did to piss her off..

She has not said 25 words to me in 6 months..

Well they all noticed that she checked me out all the time when I walked by.. My last 5 months in the gym have helped..

So they decided that she is attracted to me but cant lower herselft to have me.. because of her self invisioned loftly place compared to my lowly position..

so to cover the fact she likes me she is mean to me so no one sees through her act..

If this is true.. how do I get to **** her.. anyone have an idea how to make this move..

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
She seems like the dominant type and probably wants to dominate the hell out of you. I suggest you let her! Lol. How you would go about doing this? I dont know. Maybe do something outrageously sexually suggestive around her.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! If I had a manager trying to screw with my job, the last thing I would worry about is how to bed her. I'd be more concerned about my job, and trying to keep it.

John11276

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude keep your **** in your pants, eyes on the road, and start looking for another job. Once you found another job, then do something sexually inviting. If it goes wrong you could, and probally will, be fired. If it goes right you still could be fired b/c she may not want other co-workers to know.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think she is interested in you..I think she is just a byatch..I met alot of chicks like this at my work..and they are usually the powerdriven balls-for-c-unts kinda chicks who really dont care to get along with anyone unless they are higher in the food chain..

attraction is a funny thing..Ive noticed women who were higher up in the company would be extra nice to me..

so my point is , if she was attracted to you..she would exhibit some signals..nt just immediately go to "hate mode" just because you are lower

I'll bet you , you did do something to piss her off..or rubbed her the wrong way somehow..take one of her friends out , get her drunk..and she will spill th e beans