Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a female so suave, well really a blog..

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a smart man can learn from anything. i have read that blog, and suggest you all to read it also. reading these kind of stuff will only make you smarter, and help with game. don't let ego get in the way.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lol any man still thinking that females are good is sad and lame ... 99% of female safe his and they don't care.. you just need to get in and F and get out ..or get stuck with wife and kids until divorce time comes and leaves you broke,...

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Dont be blind and take issue with the total message just because Im highlighting the hypocrisy of a lot of the ish found here and in the manosphere. And no, its not a small minority of men here who condone cheating. A sizable portion of the membership here does...and whenever a thread comes up regarding cheating or helping a girl cheat, many dudes encourage it. It isnt some small minority and anyone who takes time to read such threads will see that. So I will call out that BS, the same way I said that womans blog was a bunch of self serving bull crap. Dont pretend I did not criticize the blog just because you dislike that I criticize things that are said here too.
a girl is going to cheat when she wants to, you can't stop her from doing that. where's the hypocrisy?

when a hot girl wants to have sex with you who's cheating on her bf, are you going to say "sorry honey, i don't condone your cheating?" are you going to call her out on it, call it b.s. and criticize her?

Jaylan said:
yet throw hissy fits
who's doing that?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
a girl is going to cheat when she wants to, you can't stop her from doing that. where's the hypocrisy?

when a hot girl wants to have sex with you who's cheating on her bf, are you going to say "sorry honey, i don't condone your cheating?" are you going to call her out on it, call it b.s. and criticize her?

who's doing that?
Just because you cant stop a girl from cheating, does not mean a quality man should think solely with his d!k and selfishly join in on low quality behavior.

Yes I would call her out and walk away. I dont deal with cheaters. Its a turn off. There are plenty of attractive single women to be had. I just have morals like that I guess. Plus Im not going to do to another man what I wouldnt want done to myself. I know what being cheated on feels like, so sue me for wanting to project quality behavior as I seek to find a quality woman.

Chicks who have selfishly cheated or helped someone else cheat dont get a chance to ever get serious with me. And I know quality women who wont date a guy who selfishly goes around screwing girls with boyfriends. I see that as low quality behavior, the same way I view cheating as low quality.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Just because you cant stop a girl from cheating, does not mean a quality man should think solely with his d!k and selfishly join in on low quality behavior.
it's not selfish when she is giving herself to you.

Jaylan said:
Yes I would call her out and walk away. I dont deal with cheaters. Its a turn off. There are plenty of attractive single women to be had. I just have morals like that I guess. Plus Im not going to do to another man what I wouldnt want done to myself. I know what being cheated on feels like, so sue me for wanting to project quality behavior as I seek to find a quality woman.
yeah, i'm sure you would fight her off if she got on top of you. lol

Jaylan said:
Chicks who have selfishly cheated or helped someone else cheat dont get a chance to ever get serious with me.
maybe chicks did that in the past that you dated, which you didn't know about.

Jaylan said:
And I know quality women who wont date a guy who selfishly goes around screwing girls with boyfriends. I see that as low quality behavior, the same way I view cheating as low quality.
how would those quality women know about that if they didn't actually know the guy was doing that?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
it's not selfish when she is giving herself to you.
Contributing to the downfall of someone elses relationship is selfish. I stand by this belief. As I said, I couldnt do to a guy what I wouldnt done to me. If youre ok with screwing a taken woman, than I will be ok with shrugging at your heartbreak if its done to you. I dont sympathize for hypocrites.

yeah, i'm sure you would fight her off if she got on top of you. lol
Some men have morals and willpower. Plus I find it VERY unattractive and a turn off for a girl to come after me when she has a man. All I think is "what a bad person...what a slut". And I cant sleep with a woman I dont respect.

Not every man just takes whatever vagina is thrown at him. If I slept with every woman Ive had the chance to over my lifetime, Id easily have double the sexual partners I currently have under my belt. Its a shame how some men project onto other men their inability to turn down sex.
maybe chicks did that in the past that you dated, which you didn't know about.
I vet chicks considerably well before getting serious with them. If I find out unsavory things, they are relegated to friends or fvkbuddies at most. Like there is this girl at the gym who was kinda feeling men, but once I found out she slept with this dude I consider dirty, Im not going after her anymore.

Why? Because the dude sleeps around a lot...and does a lot of unsavory and low moral crap. Shes got a bit of a promiscuous rep herself, but finding out she slept with that dude was icing on the cake. Its just a turn off as well as being a risk to my health.
how would those quality women know about that if they didn't actually know the guy was doing that?
Dont try that ish. Clearly you know exactly what I meant when I said what I did. If a quality man or woman finds out about a potential partners low quality behavior, its a turn off.

Its all about knowing how to properly vet your dating prospects. Sure anyone can lie, but proper vetting minimizes risk, and is always smart to do. Get as high quality of a mate as you can. And for me, women ok with cheating are low quality.

So lets just leave it at this: I view cheating as low quality, and I dont sleep with taken women. Nothing you say will change such an opinion...so lets be done with that.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Contributing to the downfall of someone elses relationship is selfish. I stand by this belief. As I said, I couldnt do to a guy what I wouldnt done to me. If youre ok with screwing a taken woman, than I will be ok with shrugging at your heartbreak if its done to you. I dont sympathize for hypocrites.
don't you think there is already a downfall when she is cheating? how about when you bang a chick and don't find out until later about a bf? didn't you partake in her cheating?

Jaylan said:
Some men have morals and willpower. Plus I find it VERY unattractive and a turn off for a girl to come after me when she has a man. All I think is "what a bad person...what a slut". And I cant sleep with a woman I dont respect.

if she was hot enough for your liking, made your d1ck hard enough, you would be singing a different tune.

Jaylan said:
Not every man just takes whatever vagina is thrown at him. If I slept with every woman Ive had the chance to over my lifetime, Id easily have double the sexual partners I currently have under my belt. Its a shame how some men project onto other men their inability to turn down sex.

that is true, but when you are getting good quality vagaina, guys aren't going to turn it down.

Jaylan said:
I vet chicks considerably well before getting serious with them. If I find out unsavory things,. they are relegated to friends or fvkbuddies at most.

you're joining in the "hypocrisy" too, if you're relegating her to a fvk buddy, aren't you? what happened to your high morals not associating with a "bad person" or a "slut" as you call her? wouldn't you call them out on what they're doing and not be friends or fvck buddies with them? nice contradiction. lol. where's your morals and willpower? lol. aren't you a hypocrite too? you're sleeping with a woman you don't respect as a fwb. you're a hypocrite man. why aren't you calling them out and walking away? you have them as friends and fwb. lol.

Jaylan said:
Why? Because the dude sleeps around a lot...and does a lot of unsavory and low moral crap. Shes got a bit of a promiscuous rep herself, but finding out she slept with that dude was icing on the cake. Its just a turn off as well as being a risk to my health.

you said you're ok with relegating them to friends or fvk buddies, so what's the problem?

Jaylan said:
Dont try that ish. Clearly you know exactly what I meant when I said what I did. If a quality man or woman finds out about a potential partners low quality behavior, its a turn off.

there's a good chance you won't find out if you're never told about it.

Jaylan said:
Its all about knowing how to properly vet your dating prospects. Sure anyone can lie, but proper vetting minimizes risk, and is always smart to do. Get as high quality of a mate as you can. And for me, women ok with cheating are low quality.

why are you keeping low quality women around yourself if you think it's so bad? you're not going to be able to vet everything.

Jaylan said:
So lets just leave it at this: I view cheating as low quality, and I dont sleep with taken women. Nothing you say will change such an opinion...so lets be done with that

why should we be done with a good discussion just because you say so? you said you relegate them to fvk buddies so aren't you sleeping with them too? drop the moral act if you're partaking in what normal men do as well, you are no different keeping them as friends and fvk buddies. aren't you risking your health with fwb? you're a hypocrite.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
don't you think there is already a downfall when she is cheating? how about when you bang a chick and don't find out until later about a bf? didn't you partake in her cheating?
If a chick lies about her boyfriend, I didnt knowingly commit a selfish act against someone elses relationship. There lies the difference. I didnt selfishly disregard another persons relationship if the woman lied to me about it. Thats the point.

I could date a woman who was hoodwinked into being the other woman by dirtbag liar. I could never date a woman who knowingly slept with a guy who had a girlfriend and showed no remorse. The latter is blatant selfish behavior...the former isnt. Understand?
if she was hot enough for your liking, made your d1ck hard enough, you would be singing a different tune.
Been there, and no I didnt do it. Stop trying so hard buddy. Some guys have their own morals about this sorta thing. And some guys are able to turn down sex. I control my desires...my desires dont control me.

that is true, but when you are getting good quality vagaina, guys aren't going to turn it down.
Certain guys will, other guys wont. I dont consider skanky sluts who sleep around as quality.

you're joining in the "hypocrisy" too, if you're relegating her to a fvk buddy, aren't you? what happened to your high morals not associating with a "bad person" or a "slut" as you call her? wouldn't you call them out on what they're doing and not be friends or fvck buddies with them? nice contradiction. lol. where's your morals and willpower? lol. aren't you a hypocrite too? you're sleeping with a woman you don't respect as a fwb. you're a hypocrite man. why aren't you calling them out and walking away? you have them as friends and fwb. lol.
Dude you have a hard time understanding. If a woman tries to hook up with me while she has a man, I have nothing to do with her at all. She came into my life acting low quality.

If I meet a girl who in the past has been involved in cheating, I miiight...small chance...date her casually, but I would never get serious with her. She didnt come into my life acting low quality...therefore I dont immediately stop talking to her...but her past means she doesnt have a good chance of dating me.

No hypocrisy here. The first situation is a woman approaching me in what I deem a slutty and negative manner. The second situation is me meeting a woman who fvked up in the past...and though she just might be a decent girl nowadays, her past prevents me from dating her seriously. But if shes done some really unsavory things, I just keep things on a friendly level and find a girl more to my liking. No need for me to call out a woman who isnt currently doing something shady...why create drama? Its fine for me to call out a woman whos trying to cheat with me because shes seeking to bring drama into my life.

Can you comprehend all that?
you said you're ok with relegating them to friends or fvk buddies, so what's the problem?
Why am I going to sleep with a girl whos a risk to my health, and who I consider dirty because she sleeps with dirty dudes? No thanks.
there's a good chance you won't find out if you're never told about it.
I would. Trust me when I say I vet women well before any sort of commitment. And word gets around about low quality behavior.

why are you keeping low quality women around yourself if you think it's so bad? you're not going to be able to vet everything.
So because I cant find out everything, I shouldnt minimize my chances of getting what I consider a low quality woman? Thats bullsh!t logic.
why should we be done with a good discussion just because you say so? you said you relegate them to fvk buddies so aren't you sleeping with them too? drop the moral act if you're partaking in what normal men do as well, you are no different keeping them as friends and fvk buddies. aren't you risking your health with fwb? you're a hypocrite.
No, learn to read. I dont sleep with women whom I dont respect, and I dont sleep with women I deem a health risk. If I meet a chick whos trying to cheat or who has a promiscuous reputation, I have nothing to do with her romantically.

If you think its normal to be a douchebag that screws low quality women and taken women...then have at it. It may be "normal" but I dont think its the right thing or the best thing to do. I have my own personal ego about who I screw...I like to feel that the women I bed want a high value man. Low quality b!tches and women who cheat generally screw lame orbiters or dudes I deem low value. How am I a high value man if I am screwing a low quality woman or a woman whos getting railed by another guy?

Thats just how I view sex for myself. I want to have sex with a foxy girl who has some class, and who also sees high value in me. I cant see the situation as such if a woman is basically using me as a side play thing. Are we done with this derailment? You can PM me if you really think this is worth discussion. We are just men of different morals and standards here really.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets dissect this sh!!te post shall we
Social_Leper said:
I have only just seen this edit. Interesting. Let's go through it shall we. Your rep and PM box? Are you really going in that direction? Ok then. Well "bro", you have significantly more posts than me and yet my rep is much much higher than yours. A reflection of the fact everyone on this site knows most of what you say are just a combination of nonsense sentences. It would be amusing if it weren't so common.
I mention my reps and PMs since whiners like you love to say how people dont share my viewpoints here. Enough do. Not that it really matters though. I think what I want despite some of the lamer groupthinkers that inhabit SS.

As for the dating record. I have not seen you post a single FR in the time you've been here that did not involve you complaining about some low quality women or cougar. Why? Because you're an obvious troll with no game. That's fine. We all have to start somewhere. As for the DJ life? Everyone here knows which of us offers good advice, and which of us was and continues to be out there actually putting the principles of this site into practice.
DJ life? Lmfao....dont try and talk about it when your ass gets stuck in a relationship with a disrespectful young and dumb female.

I mention ONE cougar I dated on this forum and you latch onto that tidbit of info. By golly...do you really need to stay abreast of my dating life that bad that youre practically begging for fvk reports now? Is your own sex life with the missus slowing down? Need some titillation brah?

Dont worry about who Im screwing. I actually report more of my dating life on other forums. Ive already learned that positive dating experiences on this board get less attention than the whiny negative posts. But hey...from now on Ill give you a little taste since you seem to need the gossip.
PS You were complaining in another thread that you were struggling to find a job and thought it might be because of your "African" name and then in another thread talked about your dreadlocks. Come on man....let me help you out here. Cut the dreads off and then maybe at 27 years old you can join the working world like the rest of us. :up:
???

Silly fool, I am working and I make decent money. Maybe if you learned to read a bit, you would have understood that my post was about getting interviews in the first place. You do know people can job hunt and still have a job dont you? So no, my dreads arent standing in my way. Recruiters dont know about my hair before seeing me dum dum.

Also, if you read my post correctly, you would have read that my name is NOT a "black name" or "African". My first name is foreign and ambiguous to most people...while my last name is more had by white people (55%), and then black people (40%). The reason I related it to the post about bias against black names is because there does exist a bias against foreign names as well in the job market. And this is why many Asians and Indians anglicize their names.

Learn to fvking read kid.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
With those dreadlocks of yours I'm sure you have a high flying career. :rolleyes:
Your ignorance is amusing. Seeing as I held down a job in corporate America and voluntarily left for a more engaging environment...Id say my dreads have never been a problem. I was in a big city metro to boot. Keep hating kid.

Btw Im sure your job is very exciting and not at all finance grunt work lol (we had guys like you at my old job and those egos got put in check real quick)

And with regards to your "high" rep - Throw enough sh*t at a wall and something sticks.

At least the majority of the board is aware of how much of a cancer you are here. But keep trolling "brah".
:rolleyes: Keep crying brah brah.

As for my relationship. Things are great. Thanks for asking. And yet I still find myself being asked out by random hotties.
Like I said before...update us at the end of the summer :whistle: Its not like some of us here are dumb. We know exactly why you behave this way while having a gf. Seems like you are trying to spin plates to get back at her for plate spinning on you haha
You should take a step back from your whining.

Then you might actually learn something from guys on this forum.

Start here
Actually, you should take your own advice Mr DJ :p

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
The janitor doesn't count.
Believe whatever helps you sleep at night kid.

Guys like me? Ah, so you mean the revenue generators that actually keep you employed? If you worked harder at school you might have had a shot. It's never too late though mate.
No thanks buddy. Like I said...guys who are likely doing the grunt work in the corporate world shouldnt be trying to downtalk anyone else. Ok mr bigshot?

GF spinning plates? Keep making things up. Now, that's amusing.

And as for me "spinning plates" I have been this way throughout. Open your mind.
Anyone who read your thread regarding her lies and the foreign guy knows thats exactly what she was doing. Lmao the denial. Get back to us at the end of the summer buddy. I already called the demise of this so called relationship.
Continuing to talk to girls without an ultimate agenda or desired outcome is how people continue to expand their social circle and networking opportunities. Then again I guess you wouldn't understand such things being unemployed and looking for work.

I chose to write about this girl in particular precisely because it led to a surprising outcome - a potential recruitment opportunity. You never know what can come from a simple conversation. And yes, I could probably bang her.

Anyway, you should try it some time.
Dont kid a kidder bud. No desired outcome? Riiiiight. Any man would laugh at that. You write up logs on which women flirt with you, you pursue contact with girls who are into you while youre in a relationship...but you want other men to believe you have no agenda? L oh fvking L.

Come on dude. Lets be serious. Not that I care really.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was a forum for men from men, to talk about male issues and how to be a real man and get laid like a real man? But all I see here is a henhouse with a bunch of kids arguing like chicks. Fvck this, I'll be hanging on RooshVForum until you guys stop acting like chicks.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
For the second time. Bolded for emphasis.

I don't expect you to understand or appreciate the value of networking as the corporate world is clearly beneath you. In fact this entire website seems to be beneath you since 90% of your posts are attacks towards other members. Why are you still here again?

And I find it amusing that you can't actually comprehend what I'm saying.

It says a lot about your experiences with women.

Rather than attack someone in frustration go out there and get to point where you're comfortable enough with women to talk to them without an agenda. Good luck. :up:
Like I said dude. Not buying it. But do protest more.
Mr. Kalikoat said:
I thought this was a forum for men from men, to talk about male issues and how to be a real man and get laid like a real man? But all I see here is a henhouse with a bunch of kids arguing like chicks. Fvck this, I'll be hanging on RooshVForum until you guys stop acting like chicks.
Strong join date bro. Have fun with that clown Roosh and his cronies. Maybe you can tell us if Roosh ever got out of "jail" lolol