Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a dangerous trend I've been noticing. I know it's not "just me"....

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been a thing for awhile now everywhere but to good looking guys here you can test this out, go out for a walk or to a park and you can take a book to read or whatever and then don't pay any attention to these women but use your peripheral vision to not notice them.

The result will be that you will notice how hard they will try to get your attention and validation and see how their self-esteem and self worth are entirely based on their looks and external validation and attention. the summary is they ain't sh!t and to the OP you are just horny man try to bust a nut before going out or something or just approach these girls like you approach a spoiled child; Push and Pull, teasing, negging and making her qualify herself works everytime on these types and for w attention whoever is fvcking these types of girls will realize sooner or later that they are only good for sex and if you are a quantity kind of guy then pump and dump these sh!tty fvcks until you get tired of them and it won't take you too long to get tired of them as well.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You complain about them manipulating your natural urges--but then you view them as cold and unapproachable. They aren't the issue; your cognitive dissonance is. You're placing them on a pedestal.

Yeah, if you match with them on Tinder there's a good chance they'll blow you off. But nowhere in your post (or any of the posts in this thread, really), do I see any guys actually approaching them. If you see a girl you want to **** you're being dishonest with yourself by writing them off as 'narcissistic, arrogant, vain, mean, etc.' You're making assumptions to protect yourself from rejection, or even the possibility of rejection.

Are some of these broads narcissistic? Hell yeah. Are some of them gold digging wh0res? Probably. But you won't know that until your spin the tires with them. In my experience, a lot of these girls are mad insecure. And who can blame them-if female security is based on male confidence, what kind of security do they get? Guys supplicating to them on social media; guys in public averting their gazes; boyfriends who white knight and mate guard the **** out of them. It's obvious they're not getting the kind of attention they want (which forces them to expand their net, i.e. perfect their look).

By far, in my experience, the slvttiest girls and the ones that get off on rejecting guys harshly are unequivocally the ones who are 'almost pretty' and have a greater degree of perceived attainability. One, they get the highest degree of proactive male attention (which deep down they know their beauty, or lack thereof) doesn't merit. Two, they are playing a much larger field for hypergamy (when a large percentage of male interest is above your SMV it's hard to distinguish just how far above it any given male is). Three, they're much more likely to get 'hit and quit' and have to develop all kinds of mental schemas to explain why they get so much alpha attention but are unable to retain it (a lot of them convince themselves that they're the ones using guys for sex lol).

The smoke shows probably have a higher percentage of Cluster B's (which once you run into once or twice is really easy to screen for) but if you can find a good one it's easier to lock them down--99% percent of males opt out from the competition before it starts.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You complain about them manipulating your natural urges--but then you view them as cold and unapproachable. They aren't the issue; your cognitive dissonance is. You're placing them on a pedestal.

Yeah, if you match with them on Tinder there's a good chance they'll blow you off. But nowhere in your post (or any of the posts in this thread, really), do I see any guys actually approaching them. If you see a girl you want to **** you're being dishonest with yourself by writing them off as 'narcissistic, arrogant, vain, mean, etc.' You're making assumptions to protect yourself from rejection, or even the possibility of rejection.

Are some of these broads narcissistic? Hell yeah. Are some of them gold digging wh0res? Probably. But you won't know that until your spin the tires with them. In my experience, a lot of these girls are mad insecure. And who can blame them-if female security is based on male confidence, what kind of security do they get? Guys supplicating to them on social media; guys in public averting their gazes; boyfriends who white knight and mate guard the **** out of them. It's obvious they're not getting the kind of attention they want (which forces them to expand their net, i.e. perfect their look).

By far, in my experience, the slvttiest girls and the ones that get off on rejecting guys harshly are unequivocally the ones who are 'almost pretty' and have a greater degree of perceived attainability. One, they get the highest degree of proactive male attention (which deep down they know their beauty, or lack thereof) doesn't merit. Two, they are playing a much larger field for hypergamy (when a large percentage of male interest is above your SMV it's hard to distinguish just how far above it any given male is). Three, they're much more likely to get 'hit and quit' and have to develop all kinds of mental schemas to explain why they get so much alpha attention but are unable to retain it (a lot of them convince themselves that they're the ones using guys for sex lol).

The smoke shows probably have a higher percentage of Cluster B's (which once you run into once or twice is really easy to screen for) but if you can find a good one it's easier to lock them down--99% percent of males opt out from the competition before it starts.
This post (the hottest/prettiest/most beautiful girls getting less attention than the ones guys think they have more of a chance with) may or may not have been true before OLD, but it's not now.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post (the hottest/prettiest/most beautiful girls getting less attention than the ones guys think they have more of a chance with) may or may not have been true before OLD, but it's not now.
How many objectively beautiful girls even use OLD? The 2 or 3 I saw on Tinder were obviously just using it to boost their following on Instagram (AW red flag). But for the most part OLD draws from the 'almost pretty' girls I mentioned--the cute girl most guys would settle on pulling from the bar because she seems like a safer bet. Not saying it doesn't vary based on region, but that's been my impression.

But girls know that online attention is cheaper and coming from a position of lower value by default. And again, it could be my individualized experience but the hottest girls I know are barely active on social media (except for the extreme 'Instagram Model' variety). This also makes sense--because their inflated sense of SMV requires a larger pool of male attention to sift through.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a princess uploads a selfie, I imagine that she's taking a shlt and picking her nose in the process.

It's no reason to 'like' this.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger the boobs the more she tries to get you to look at them so she can then 'cover them up' and shoot you an ice cold stare. Oh western women, you are nuts.
What's funny to me is how hard some will try to be the "ideal woman" for men, without realizing how ridiculous they look. So many are delusional when it comes to looking sexy for guys. There's like a whole demographic of women who are 20+ lbs overweight, plump and "curvy" with a fat a$$, way overdone makeup, drawn eyelashes, puffy lips, usually giant (fake) breasts, strutting around in tight clothing to emphasize their "sexy" figure. All they care about is being ideal for men, yet ironically walk around with stuck up attitudes because they think no man is good enough. They're walking cariacatures of the "stereotypical hot female" they read about, so they think they're a 10. In reality, they look like the retarded half cousin to the Kardashians that you'd have to pay me money to waste my time with.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to complain though about how things are; that's never the answer. I just decide to be at peace with how things are and try to educate myself about the situation and just learn to adapt. After I've educated myself I share my viewpoint with others so that I can educate them as well and the cycle continues; so that maybe we can do something about this situation or we can adjust our lives accordingly to it.

But the question is WHAT CAN WE DO to counter this. That's my mindset. When I see girls like this I avoid them. I go for the balanced girls: the ones who maybe aren't the most beautiful in the looks department (this doesn't mean they're not still really attractive, just not the best of the best), but they still got a personality with them alongside their good looks.
You have the right attitude. Being at peace with yourself (so long as your d1ck isn't going haywire), educating yourself through first hand experience and coming to logical conclusions and counters that actually WORK not just in theory but in the field. As far as the more "balanced" girls go... let's just say that things get more complicated after high school. I remember when I was back in high school the decent looking girls were typically (not always) much nicer. Judging by your words I'm assuming that it's somewhat still the same. In my world I'm dealing with below average, average to slightly above average looking women who are hyper entitled beyond belief. They may be somewhat easier to get than women who fall between an 8 to a 9.5 but when it all comes down to it you'll only be dealing with the same bullsh!t regardless of her looks. In this case you may as well go for the elusive ultra feminine girls (in looks) with bodies to die for. As the price of pvssy for the average looking females goes up so does the price of the more attractive ones.

As for the narcissistic girls.. fvck that. I don't see myself gaming any women with a nasty case of narcissism. I chose to not have to deal with negative vibes through out my day, and I get all types of negative vibes dealing with people like that who are just narcissistic in general. And I prefer to keepy myself mentally sane, so I stay away from these kind of people to keep my inner peace.
I know where you're coming from. The negative "energy" emanating from all women in general as well as the narcissism is a real killer. More than half the time I'd rather just not deal with it. Unfortunately I also have needs and this insatiable need is what keeps me coming back. If it weren't for that I'd look for other ways to find enjoyment in my life.

The bigger the boobs the more she tries to get you to look at them so she can then 'cover them up' and shoot you an ice cold stare. Oh western women, you are nuts.
The other day I was looking at a female tourist from the U.K. AWESOME body but a fvcked up face. By her face she looked almost like an inbred so that bought her down a few notches. She gave me the really annoyed look as if I had no business looking at her. Other females would dress with pants or dresses that show off their entire figure and even the thongs or gstrings would be noticeable. If you look and they catch you looking they behave as if they're ready to scream for help. It's ****ing ridiculous.

They "dress up" with an intention to show off what they've got and acquire as much male attention as possible. This attention they are looking for undoubtedly provokes arousal and brings out the thirst in men. They know this and deliberately keep doing it so YES they are to blame. They may be inviting to approaches made by "desirable" men but your average joe can likely sense the unapproachability just by the way these females carry themselves. The manner in which they look and dress even gets other women looking. You're right about one thing but likely not in the way you'd wanna be. I am placing them on a pedestal and this isn't intentional but it's because my weakness (as I've openly admitted) has been exploited. It's illogical to say these hoes aren't causing any unnecessary stress and just scaling it down to cognitive dissonance on my part.

I don't do Tinder. And I admit I do need to start approaching precisely the women I want. Unfortunately the way these specific females carry themselves and by their body language they already render themselves unapproachable before the interaction has even begun. Then what? If you do approach anyway they'll KNOW what you're after. Isn't this another reason why so many of them act defensive when you take notice of them?

Even if you do a successful approach and get her name and contact info what are the chances that you’ll actually get to nail it? Not only that but with all the attention they’re capable of obtaining what kind of men are you likely to be competing with?

I asked someone earlier if they’ve nailed any of these girls yet and haven’t received a response but you seem like the guy I should be asking. How have your approaches been and just how difficult is it to get them in the sack compared to other women?

I'm not afraid of rejection but I am going through a period in my life where my self esteem is at it's lowest that it's ever been. When I'm feeling careless and reckless I approach for the sheer adrenaline rush and for a good laugh when the approach ends in disaster. To be honest (and as twisted as it sounds) I'm probably more afraid of being accepted. On the other hand I'm not a pvssy and I'm savvy enough to tell when people are arrogant as hell. If anything I DO need help in the art of conversation with women. Can someone show me where I can learn, master and refine this skill?

So what do you call all this female posturing (ignoring, b!tchiness and overall unapproachable body language)? Is it all just an act or do they truly believe in their unnaproachable princess complex? As far as I know women "perfect" their look for the sake of competing with other women.

This makes perfect sense and it's something I always wondered about. Thanks for clearing this out for me.

I don't quite understand what you mean here.

You have a very interesting way of looking at things and I would really like to learn how it works and adopt that same kind of thinking (which I'm sure comes with experience) for myself. I need more experience and more education. And more pvssy.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They may be inviting to approaches made by "desirable" men but your average joe can likely sense the unapproachability just by the way these females carry themselves.
If men automatically disqualify themselves as being 'undesirable' then it's a pretty effective strategy, no? Just by approaching a woman you're demonstrating the fact that you see yourself on their level (or above it), which is really all they're selecting for. Once you're able to do it confidently then that tells them that you've had positive experiences approaching women at her level (even if you really haven't) and that she better pay attention.

Unfortunately the way these specific females carry themselves and by their body language they already render themselves unapproachable before the interaction has even begun. Then what? If you do approach anyway they'll KNOW what you're after. Isn't this another reason why so many of them act defensive when you take notice of them?
They want men to want them--and to act on it. Think of it as a passive **** test on men as a whole. Who's gonna step up to the plate? But even more than that, why does it matter if you **** them or not? *****'s cheap.

Even if you do a successful approach and get her name and contact info what are the chances that you’ll actually get to nail it?
Flakiness is the rule. Whether or not you nail them (or any girl) mostly comes down to logistics--but even beautiful girls will be proactive if you make enough of an impression on them.

Not only that but with all the attention they’re capable of obtaining what kind of men are you likely to be competing with?
I don't compete with other men ;)

How have your approaches been and just how difficult is it to get them in the sack compared to other women?
It's been about 2 1/2 years since I was regularly going out and actively gaming (currently trying to get some things done in my personal/professional life and women are a hell of a distraction). But I've always had more success with hotter women. They're less likely to be approached on any given night and more likely to try to keep you around; at least, that's been my experience. Colder up front, easier to hang around with on the back end; whereas cute girls are easier up front but get distracted or go cold on you (or me, anyway).

Can someone show me where I can learn, master and refine this skill?
The number 1 rule is that people like to talk about themselves. Get a girl talking about herself and lead the convo towards what you want to find out about her. You'll get a lot of mileage out of just that. You can probably fake it, but actually taking a genuine interest in other people and their experiences will win you a lot of friends. I look at everyone as a puzzle I want to figure out--and refuse to believe they're as boring as they might seem at first.

Also, start making a game of seeing what you can get away with. See how much you can piss off a girl and still smooth things out. See what you can make her believe--I used to get a kick of telling girls I was way younger or way older than I really was or that I was a virgin. Have some fun. Give commands--sit down, do this, tell me that. And always look them straight in the eyes.

So what do you call all this female posturing (ignoring, b!tchiness and overall unapproachable body language)? Is it all just an act or do they truly believe in their unnaproachable princess complex? As far as I know women "perfect" their look for the sake of competing with other women.
Total act. They might even give lip service to a princess complex, but I've yet to meet a girl who genuinely feels 'entitled' to much of anything if you call them on their ****. I'm sure they're out there. But my attitude's more along the lines of, 'Well, you might be looking for some baller with a private jet who buys you Starbucks and gives you back rubs every night, but he's not here tonight and I am. So let's have fun.' I'm also usually pretty broke--I've had more than one girl flat out refuse to let me pay for anything.

You have a very interesting way of looking at things and I would really like to learn how it works and adopt that same kind of thinking (which I'm sure comes with experience) for myself. I need more experience and more education. And more pvssy.
All you really need is the mindset. Self-belief, mostly. But commit yourself to the fact that you'll **** **** up, so have fun and learn from it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And just today, I'm speaking with a very ugly woman, in the face, no t!ts, but she's married with kid(s), and she is the, you know, Approval-seeking ugly type woman (probably ALL HER LIFE that way). I mean, she has a slight mustache too, just a woof woof dog face, but good nose, just a drag-y face hoofer like maybe a former hippie, not many wrinkles just ugly take my word for it, but I be nice and she shows how she's "made up" for her ugliness all these years by showing me her good personality and bantering very positively with me (because she can see that I not judge her) and I'm like, wow, her supportive and upbeat conversation would not be possible if she were a hot as fvck typical worthless wh0re we see today (because of all the dudes who just drool over them and PAY THERE WAY, do car work for free, and on and on and on, they can do no wrong).

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my experience as well but I do not think it relates to their physical beauty but to their femininity. And lack of femininity is what make them unable to retain alphas (or however you want to call the real men).

They have plenty of initial male attention because of their beauty but only the more feminine retain the alphas.

The others have no clue what femininity actually is and they do not understand why they get rejected by alphas.
Like in "WTF, I am beautiful but I still get rejected by real men! What's wrong with me?". And so they became insecure and started to build the mental schemas and the Whatever-PD you talk about.

That's for girls who only have their beauty to propose and who came to think that the male traits feminism (and other factors) has built for them is a plus-value when in fact it lower their SMV to the ground.

So I think the real question still is what is femininity and its male counterpart?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
sloots gon sloot...im lovin it

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting thread.... but this is the nature of women. Sorry, nothing you can do about it except be the very best you can and not get sucked in.

Female flakiness is NORMAL behavior. Female narcissism in NORMAL. The only thing you as a man can do, and to be honest and what she REALLY expects out of you is to be a man and NOT go along with this. I know it's counter-intuitive, but women really don't want a man that follows her around like a puppy... Sure she likes the near term validation, but she starts to resent him gets all bitchy treating him like cr@p... it is so predictable.

Be the very best you can and completely ignore all her efforts to get your attention. Don't follow women on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter... none of that. If she looks hot.... don't compliment her. In fact NEVER EVER compliment her. Only complement her when she is doing what YOU WANT. When she is trying to get you to do what SHE wants, just have the attitude that you don't HAVE to do it. As soon as you get the mindset that you are trying to please her, you are totally fvcked.

Someone mentioned on this thread that game playing attracts game playing women.... I agree completely. What I just posted above can not be YOUR GAME, it has to be who you are. This is the difference between a PUA and a DJ... With a DJ none of this is a game... it is who you are. Not saying PUA coaches are no good and what they teach does not work, but you MUST internalize this. I read here all the time guys saying they implemented the "no contact rule" in an effort to shape a woman's opinion.... Sure it might work, but this is completely the wrong attitude, it should be "I'm walking away because this BS isn't fun anymore... I'm leaving this chick behind and focusing on women that will give me what I want."

There is no man that is a good enough actor to fool the average woman for any length of time. That is why it always pays to be honest and be your natural DJ self.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I think the real question still is what is femininity and its male counterpart?
Femininity can only exist as a counterpart to masculinity. It'd be incredibly dangerous for a female to be submissive in the absence of forces worth submitting to.

Masculinity is male security; femininity is female security. But while masculinity can be internally derived and can exist apart from any external influences, femininity only ever exists as a reaction to the presence of masculinity. That can be the influence of a strong father figure, supportive brother figures, etc. (a woman secure in that type of masculinity can afford to be submissive, pleasant, feminine to men in general).

In 2016, that's the exception. But even the most independent feminist women can (and want to) submit to a dominant masculine presence...for as long as they give themselves permission to. I don't have much LTR experience but most girls I've interacted with in the past few months (since I really made an effort to shed my feminine conditioning and be a man) have been overwhelmingly submissive and feminine...for me (a couple of them I've known long enough to have seen how incredibly b1tchy and evil they are to other guys). It's totally reflexive--it's obvious that at a conscious level they have no idea why they're doing whatever I tell them to.

But it hasn't been sustainable yet--at some point an alarm seems to go off in their head and they freak out, shut down, and quit playing ball on my terms (which for me, are the only terms worth playing on). Pretty sure most of them'll be back at some point, and as long as they're submitting to me I'll be happy to enjoy their company.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That can be the influence of a strong father figure, supportive brother figures, etc. (a woman secure in that type of masculinity can afford to be submissive, pleasant, feminine to men in general).
I am strong advocate of the parenting block. IMO, a strong father figure is ineffective if it's not validated by a submissive mother and each of them show some form of love to the kids, even if faked.

I know a girl who had the strongest father you can imagine. A huge man, with no fear, not giving a **** about anything and first and foremost about his own wife. The problem is his wife was not only submissive but completely abused by his mockery. He was constantly mocking her and he cheated on her and the kids knew about it. They probably argued about it or the mother confided to her daughter.

That girl grew up as a *****, not wanting to submit to any man, a strong feminist. She is 35, a hottie, but could not retain one man in his life. She has strong insecurities and have no idea how to be feminine.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish that all men were like I myself am [in this matter of self-control]. But each has his own special gift from God, one of this kind and one of another. But to the unmarried people and to the widows, I declare that it is well (good, advantageous, expedient, and wholesome) for them to remain [single] even as I do. But if they have not self-control (restraint of their passions), they should marry. For it is better to marry than to be aflame [with passion and tortured continually with ungratified desire].
1 Corinthians 7:7-9 AMP
http://bible.com/8/1co.7.7-9.AMP

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish that all men were like I myself am [in this matter of self-control]. But each has his own special gift from God, one of this kind and one of another. But to the unmarried people and to the widows, I declare that it is well (good, advantageous, expedient, and wholesome) for them to remain [single] even as I do. But if they have not self-control (restraint of their passions), they should marry. For it is better to marry than to be aflame [with passion and tortured continually with ungratified desire].
1 Corinthians 7:7-9 AMP
http://bible.com/8/1co.7.7-9.AMP
First bible quote I ever read on SoSuave. Nice.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The trend I'm noticing is that women get naked on the second or third date, then go MIA. My last 5 dates in a row, I saw naked in my bed. I only have one left. I'm not sure if this is good or bad.