Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her Place or Yours

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just say its a random pickup that night. What's your split? 50/50? Is it an expectation that you take her back to your place? Some girls seem to prefer going to their place out of safety (lol). Their place suits me better as I don't live alone, although I have a nice place and my own area of the house, it's still a little tricky.

Would you feel comfortable going out if you knew you not only had to pickup a hottie DTF that night, but steer it to her place?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On bills, 50/50. And I like to switch off her place or my place, if I'm seeing the girl more than once. The problem with going back to YOUR place is that it's usually hard to convince the girl to leave because she wants more sex, whereas you can leave her place on your own will.

Do know that on a primal level, a woman longs for you when you're leaving her side, not so much the other way around. Think back to times of war in our ancient past. However, I've noticed that girls who go back to my place on our first lay are more likely to want to continue seeing me.... in other words, I get one night standed alot more when I'm going to her place when we first lay together.

Anyone else notice similar???

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how would you contrive it to end up at her place. I live in NY, could I go to another neighborhood and try to pickup chicks who live there. What are the odds, assuming she's dtf, that you could steer her to her place?

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering though would you feel comfortable going out knowing you can't/don't wanna bring a chick back to your place? Could you steer it to hers comfortably? Assume its just for one night

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djokovic77 said:
I'm wondering though would you feel comfortable going out knowing you can't/don't wanna bring a chick back to your place? Could you steer it to hers comfortably? Assume its just for one night
This happens to me all the time. Most of the time when I go out to clubs and bars, it's in the city of SF or Santa Cruz which requires relatively long drives. Because I don't have a car, I have to ride up with a friend. The main problem with me going to HER place is that in the morning I'd have to navigate public transit in a city which I'm not sure of. I've had girls ask me to hang out with them after the bar, but I'd *usually* have to go back to my university.

Unfortunately the whole wingman thing doesn't work out for me. I've never really hooked up with a girl and had a friend interested enough in the other girl to tag along. Basically, most approaches for me are either female initiated, I flew solo, or I isolated quickly.

The thing is, if you get a LEGITIMATE kiss close, and the girl is clearly worked up (fast heart rate, excited, doe-eyed, even nervous shakes), you can put the seduction off for another day. She's still down!

You'd be surprised how many American women are down for the unlegitimate type of kissing. IE: they are worked up in an emotionally-charged club environment and just want to kiss an attractive guy, whether they're really that interested or not.

Due to the constraints I mentioned above, I rarely am able to go off with the girl after the bar; I'd have to drive home with my buddies, most who really don't close. But I'd arrange to see her at a later date. One girl it even took us 2 months to see each other again, but it still worked out okay. Know that you don't NEED to fvck her on the first night, and in fact this is PREFERRED for non-slvtty women.

You demonstrate considerable power in turning down first-night sex from a girl who's hot n' ready to go.

djokovic77 said:
So how would you contrive it to end up at her place. I live in NY, could I go to another neighborhood and try to pickup chicks who live there. What are the odds, assuming she's dtf, that you could steer her to her place?
Not bad, especially because her place provides that extra feeling of security. It's not very hard, you can even open up the opportunity in terms of a neg (ie asking where she's from and making some novel, mildly insulting observation about it).

There isn't really a way to tell the odds that she's ABLE to take you back, assuming she's WILLING. You don't know her roommate/neighbor/friend situation.

I will tell you that you are *SLIGHTLY* less likely to land the lay if its at her place. But this is only slightly. And the main reason is because her friends may have already planned to sleep over before she met You. If the interest level is high though, she'll still fvck you with her friends in another room and will most likely get high-fived by her friends for fvcking such a stud the day after :rolleyes:

Also know that sometimes you just can't continue seeing the girl. A couple of nights I've driven down to LA I've met and kiss closed a couple of mega-attractive HB7-9s but haven't been able to follow up with them. Such is life I guess :/.

@Espi: I just might be attracting the types that LOVE to cuddle after having their pvssies demolished. Either that or they're not able to walk and need some rest ;)

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man, sounds like we're in similar predicaments. I don't have a lot of problem with one and done lol. I got some regular action right now and am looking for just one and done or maybe a couple times. Get hit on a fair amount and feel like if I had the right mindset I could close on a given night. (Weeknights seem to work best for me, I agree with Paul Janka on that lol)

Just don't know if I should be direct, 'my place isn't great tonight because x, y, and z... or just attempt to get to her place like it's natural. Sometimes in the past I've found chicks were it just happened the first night at their place (probably because they felt safer/more comfy etc) and from then on you can pull anything off. you're 'in', no pun intended. Just need to find ways of increasing that likelihood without seeming homeless/a loser etc lol.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theirs, definitely. Get the job done and get out. If you go back to yours it's a right nightmare trying to get them to leave.