Her looks DO NOT matter

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read two threads that really had me shaking my head. Both guys let women manipulate them all because they said "she was hot". So what....her looks should not matter. Claiming that "she is hot" is a poor excuse to let a woman treat you like crap.

A hot girl's pvssy is not golden even if she thinks it is. Her pvssy is still going to get wet, it will feel just like any other. Reducing yourself to a pathetic beta saying "she is hot" to be treated like crap is dishonorable. Give yourself a good kick in the ass to start thinking clearly.

Self respect should come first treating women no different no matter how they look. Putting a woman on a pedestal for her looks will make you a beta to be chewed up and spit out. A hot woman expects betas to give her special preference. Be a man and don't give her something that she doesn't deserve only for her looks. I doubt you would do that for a fat woman. Don't do it for a hot woman either.

A public message announcement from Leif Johnson.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
A hot girl's pvssy is not golden even if she thinks it is. Her pvssy is still going to get wet, it will feel just like any other.
I don't want to make it seem like I'm splitting hairs here - I completely agree with everything else in your post - but this? No man, just not true at all.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
I don't want to make it seem like I'm splitting hairs here - I completely agree with everything else in your post - but this? No man, just not true at all.
I ***** an ugo before this hot girl and the ugos pu$$y felt better imho.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
I just read two threads that really had me shaking my head. Both guys let women manipulate them all because they said "she was hot". So what....her looks should not matter. Claiming that "she is hot" is a poor excuse to let a woman treat you like crap.
This is similar to something I was saying recently. Usually when a girl is low quality or if she acts up, guys here will say "Oh well, just keep her as a FWB".

I say why should you reward a girl's bad behavior by giving her sex and attention? It's no wonder women continue to act like sh!t, because guys will continue to hit on her no matter what. All these great "DJs" we have on this forum will continue to give her the bone, no matter what kind of a piece of garbage she is.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about never letting a woman's beauty diminish you.

Remember, the woman's goal in terms of extracting resources from you is to convince you that she's unique, and so unique to the point that you legally commit to her. A woman will be able to convince a beta that she is absolutely unique to the point of legally binding commitment, and she'll be attracted to him provided that he's not convinced too easily. A true Don Juan and alpha challenges and thwarts a woman's every attempt to convince him that she is truly unique, but does it with such charm that she keeps on trying.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the saying goes every hole is black.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Pu$$y has no face.

Sure you can not pedestalize a hot chick, but don't expect to bang her a week later. I told a hot model out here that her hairdo was a hair don't after she asked me about her. I was a jerk, but she just walked off. I wasn't gonna cave in and supplicate, and I damn sure wasn't going to be another orbiter.

I guarantee that jerk comment would've gotten her to go out with me if she was interested.

Maybe we should start telling women that their pu$$ies aren't made of gold.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Putting a woman on a pedestal for her looks will make you a beta to be chewed up and spit out.
Yep, right from the start, simply giving a girl a HB rating is pedastalisation IMO.

Attaching a value f*!ks with your outcome dependence and self respect as you go up your own scale.

As a youngster, I'll never forget an experience with an incredibly pretty girl. she was telling my female friend all night I was "hot", I got her alone later to tell her she "wasn't bad herself", but then blurted out I thought she was a little out of my league! She basically told me off, said this was something I need to deal with and walked off. Messed it up from a f*!king winning position! The most solid advice I've ever received, from a girl no less.