Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her: "I think guys should go after girls"

perfectman

Don Juan
Reaction score
A stunning 10 said this line to me and i'm gettin the message that she wants me to pursue her. She had very high initial interest in me until one night where a bad movie messes it all up.

She show signs of interest from time to time, but already stood me up on one date (I kept my cool). I don't want to play phone tag with her any longer, but im not desperate because i have other girls that I'm dating.

Last time i asked her to go shopping, she responded: "Next time." Then I said: "We'll see." and that was the last time i talked to her.

How can i turn that around and have her pursue me?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this doing in tips?

In order for her to chase you, you must possess something she want very much, obviosly you don't with this girl.

If what you do isn't working you can't get it to work unless you change who you are. If you are willing to put on an act then go ahead. There are other girls who look really good which will show you interest. Next this one! Do not chase her to boost your vanity.

Reaction score
I dont think there is anymore you can do. Looks like she's trying to bullshyte you and looking if you buy into it? And if you're dating other girls, why bother?

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussion.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but already stood me up on one date

This would have been enough to send me packing. I wouldn't put up with this, especially with other options. If she's showing interest from 'time to time', you should do the same or less. Show very little, if any, interest.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why on earth did you not move in when she told you to?

"I think guys should go after girls" is not a message for you to pursue her. it's a sign to make the score now!

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by B9
why on earth did you not move in when she told you to?

"I think guys should go after girls" is not a message for you to pursue her. it's a sign to make the score now!
She got tired of waiting around for your lazy a$$.

BGMan

perfectman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next

It was way too easy to get her in the first place (i need a challenge) but she messed up on her part (and takes it out on me) so it got harder later on. I don't want to deal with any of her bs anymore so NEXT!

eecumstains

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's stringing you along pal

she's wants to be friends

make a definite move on her

you'll likely crash and burn

but it's better than months of torture

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes playin games, do something like what EE says, make a move, if it doesn't go well, next her. simple as that.