Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her girlfriend took her away...?

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this girl at a party. We met before but only for a brief moment. But it seemed like she was interested the first time she met trying to qualify her to me by asking me to check out this one appartment she decorated for my friend.

At the party last night she came up to me and asks me to go have a drink with her at the bar. I accuse her of trying to take advantage of me. So we chat up at the bar and her friend comes up then another freind comes up so I say "Ill rap to yall later".

Later in the evening she comes up to me again and starts neg-hit me about my costume and a "fake" joint inside my bandana. We go on the balcony and smoke the "fake" joint. We were having a good time, alot of eye contact and kino. We head out to the dance floor and grind together...BUT then, her girlfriend comes up again and says she is leaving and takes her with her. I see them say bye to people and they head out to the door and leave.

Now what was that all about?

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have made a move. I got ****blocked and was too much of a ***** to make the number close. Hope I'll change that tonight.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she wanted you on the balcony

should have kissed her

when a girl goes c&f on you, she wants you... badly

if you had kissed hr, she wouldn't have let her friend drag her away

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alphawolfx
she wanted you on the balcony

should have kissed her

when a girl goes c&f on you, she wants you... badly

if you had kissed hr, she wouldn't have let her friend drag her away
Ive isolated her by going on the balcony. I wanted to plant a kiss on her, but there was just to much talking between us so I took her to the dance floor and we when we started to dance and getting really close i was gonna kiss her, and thats when her friend butted in.

It wouldve been perfect to kiss her on the balcony, but we just didnt position ourselves in a way that a kiss would be natural.

what should i do next when i see her?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one thing Baruch **** Natural..who cares about natural

many times..ive just stopped in a convo and grabbed her and kissed her.

its the risk you take for the reward.

cadge

Reaction score
i thought you meant you really liked her then found out she was a lesbian! thats happened to me before actually, i was dancing with this girl and we were chatting and stuff and then i asked her if she had a bf then she giggled and said, im sorry but im a lesbian! so embarassing!